The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this line: " Horses almost always spawn on the 'Plains' or close to it."
Do the cretins who write this junk think a horse is related to a Frog ?
:(:rolleyes:

LOL, it's actually a technical term. The point where a game "places" a character is known as a "spawnpoint". So what they mean is that the game concentrates the spawnpoints in the plains.

Well, I'm spending my Sunday staying in bed or on the couch. ;)

This should assist her in her quest.
http://features.en.softonic.com/minecraft-1-6-how-to-catch-tame-breed-and-ride-horses

Her house consumed by lava?!?! Did she build too close to the lava? Because it's got a radiant heat of 5 blocks or so.

Ooh, thank you :heart:. I will run it by her tomorrow.

I didn't quite gather how the lava thing happened. Piglet was very indignant at first, saying someone-else must have come along and done it to her but then she said something about leaving some lava thing lying around her virtual house. I was busy picking up the actual things she'd left lying around so I tuned out, LOL.

Guys, you will really love this one. HP, you will like this one too.
http://www.wimp.com/sheeplight/
:cathappy:

Maybe a salmon? Cheaper than Lemsix is what I find very effective . . . hot grapefruit juice. I don't know how/why it works but it definitely makes me feel better.

Mm, hot grapefruit juice. That sounds interesting. I presume you don't make it too hot as then that would boil away the vitamin C.
:rose:

Agh, Sunday was much as usual - day of rest ha ha ha (that was a hollow laugh). I have finally cleared the kitchen counters! and I am going to wipe them down and then I am going to have a whisky and gird my loins ;) ahead of a final marathon marking session for my two modules which starts tomorrow.

I have finally cleared the kitchen counters! and I am going to wipe them down and then I am going to have a whisky and gird my loins ;)

clean kitchen counters, whisky and loins in need of a good girding. Damn sounds like the funs about to start at Naoko's place.:cathappy:

Ooh, thank you :heart:. I will run it by her tomorrow.

I didn't quite gather how the lava thing happened. Piglet was very indignant at first, saying someone-else must have come along and done it to her but then she said something about leaving some lava thing lying around her virtual house. I was busy picking up the actual things she'd left lying around so I tuned out, LOL.

Guys, you will really love this one. HP, you will like this one too.
http://www.wimp.com/sheeplight/
:cathappy:

Mm, hot grapefruit juice. That sounds interesting. I presume you don't make it too hot as then that would boil away the vitamin C.

Agh, Sunday was much as usual - day of rest ha ha ha (that was a hollow laugh). I have finally cleared the kitchen counters! and I am going to wipe them down and then I am going to have a whisky and gird my loins ;) ahead of a final marathon marking session for my two modules which starts tomorrow.

Anytime. :D This infamous video proves just how easily houses in Minecraft catch fire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjSWPxJxNs (skip to about 1 minute in)

*cough cough* :(
How does warm grapefruit juice do on colds? Still taking it very easy this morning, watching the race which keeps getting rain delayed. Not sure if I'm going to be as reserved as my Seahawks face off against the 49ers this evening. I might join you on that whiskey though. ;)

I buy the pink gf juice in half gallon bottles that I keep in the fridge when a cold starts sneaking my way. I just pour it into a large mug and stick it in the microwave for about 70 seconds. You get it just hot enough to be soothing and then curl up in something comfortable (leaf pile, hollow log, recliner chair, sofa, etc.), drink it and then sleep. Alternating sleeping and hot gfj and I can usually throw off a cold in about 48 hours, at least the worst parts of it.

clean kitchen counters, whisky and loins in need of a good girding. Damn sounds like the funs about to start at Naoko's place.:cathappy:

Why hullo my dear! Ah, what nice clean counters. Now I can go to bed early. :devil:

AI might join you on that whiskey though. ;)

Whisky! Whisky without an 'e'. Take pity on a pore li'l MILF with two pussies to satisfy :devil:. Don't be mean with the measures, LOL.

Why hullo my dear! Ah, what nice clean counters. Now I can go to bed early. :devil:

Whisky! Whisky without an 'e'. Take pity on a pore li'l MILF with two pussies to satisfy :devil:. Don't be mean with the measures, LOL.

Mean? I wouldn't dream of it. I'm just used to my 'Merican spelling. :p

Playing with pussies is the best...especially if a laser pointer is involved. :devil:

Thanks for the advise, Bear. I've got a grocery run today, I'll be sure to pick up a bottle.

Mean? I wouldn't dream of it. I'm just used to my 'Merican spelling. :p

Playing with pussies is the best...especially if a laser pointer is involved. :devil:

Ha ha ha! I bet that is hilarious! Although I have a video ... I must post it, it's so funny! :D

Take a video, take a video! You can have a guest post on my blog, LOL.

Ha ha ha! I bet that is hilarious! Although I have a video ... I must post it, it's so funny! :D

Take a video, take a video! You can have a guest post on my blog, LOL.

Tink just ran head on into the door! LOL, oh I so wish I had the camera out. I'll see if I can get a vid, I might have some older ones too.

Pussies at play and a race red flagged for rain. Seriously, rain rain go away; I don't want to choose between the race and football. Ok, who am I kidding, I'll still watch my Seahawks. Maybe for now, I can create my own race by making the cats chase the laser pointer around the table. :cattail:

Pussies at play and a race red flagged for rain. Seriously, rain rain go away; I don't want to choose between the race and football. Ok, who am I kidding, I'll still watch my Seahawks. Maybe for now, I can create my own race by making the cats chase the laser pointer around the table. :cattail:

Do it! and video it, LOL.

:kiss:

Whisky! and bed :devil:

Ssh ssh whisper who dares
There in the leaves, sleeping bears.

*Speaking quietly* Anyone for a sausage?

Celebratory drink here for John. Sympathy drink here for Shea (sorry about the timewasting rat bastards.) Put coffee on for HP. Cup of tea for me.

Thanks, Naoko! It is really annoying. It seems like maybe the problem has resolved itself, but I want to be sure.

But I don't want to "respond" to the person who sent me the notification, because then that person would have me email. I searched their name and he/she does not seem to be a member.

Anyway, I'm super tired and should go to bed. I've resolved to get more sleep. I'm still not well and I'm fucking tired of it. :(

Thanks, Naoko! It is really annoying. It seems like maybe the problem has resolved itself, but I want to be sure.

But I don't want to "respond" to the person who sent me the notification, because then that person would have me email. I searched their name and he/she does not seem to be a member.

Anyway, I'm super tired and should go to bed. I've resolved to get more sleep. I'm still not well and I'm fucking tired of it. :(

Awww, honey. It sounds like you need the hot grapefruit juice too.

<hug> Sleep well.
:heart:

Add several dashes of salt and you have a Salty Dog.

Morning and the coffee is ready for another Moanday morning.

A Salty Dog? That sounds like something a li'l pussy might be interested in ;).

Coffee! Yum. Would anyone-else like a slice of malt loaf to go with theirs? I like to have mine with butter, although I realise we ought to have it naked in here.

Oh... coffee... wonderful. :)

So, how long does it take the rest of y'all to recover from jetlag?

Oh... coffee... wonderful. :)

So, how long does it take the rest of y'all to recover from jetlag?

Hullo my dear!
:)

Ooh, have you been anywhere exciting? I have not been up to date with everyone, owing to spending the summer rushing round Stepford and Uber Stepford.

I think jetlag is one of those things where you should spend a long time lounging about in silk pyjamas and watching your favourite DVDs to recover from it. :cool:

Naoko, I actually just spent a couple weeks a bit east of you. ;) Your suggestion for dealing with jetlag sounds perfect!

Oh, and it appears I've found a loophole for taking my passion business outside of N. America....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back