Cosa Nostra (Our Thing) (closed for silvertongue217)

"Really?" Dante said his eyes widening in surprise at her admission "Thats... Strange"

He was honest and then regretted it. This wasnt a life for every one after all. So maybe it was her choice not to be more involved with the company. Heck he wouldnt be if not for his grandfather!

"My Grandfather is Alfonzo" He said nodding at the house "He and your father are apparently best friends see not but a few months ago I did not even know I had a grandfather my mom his daughter abandoned me back in the states so... here I am learning about the family that didnt want me" He said his tone coming off bitter as he kicked his feet into the water.
 
My Grandfather is Alfonzo

"Daddy's capo? I didn't know." She watched and listened. Most of the time she was either ignored or pet on the head and told to run along and play. Some of the men here had watched her grow up, even given her piggy back rides, held her hand, given her sweets. And that's how they still saw her. As a child, not the young woman that she had grown into.

see not but a few months ago I did not even know I had a grandfather my mom his daughter abandoned me back in the states so... here I am learning about the family that didnt want me

She placed a hand on his arm. "That must not be totally true or you wouldn't be here. Daddy doesn't do things just because. I may not know the business, but I know Daddy. And he does not suffer fools lightly."

She didn't see the hidden eyes in the dark that noted her hand on Dante's arm nor did she see the clenched fist as Leo watched the two.
 
Unfortunately, this story has died out. My partner is not writing now. I want to thank those of you who followed this story and hope that you will want to read some of the other stories I am writing.

Opensesame54321
 
Back
Top