Grand Theft Auto: Tales of San Andreas (Closed)

Cara could feel him throbbing within her. His cock so large as it pounded within her tight pussy. Her cunt tightening around him as she came once more. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she began to lose consciousness, but with each thrust of his hips, she was brought back to reality. "God, yes," she cried out. "C-cum.." she begged him. She wanted him to cum within her. She was on the pill, even though they had been poor. It was something she needed to do because she didn't want cause them anymore issues.

Her cunt dripping onto his cock as she felt his head swell within her. And then she felt the hot seed spurt into her as his cock kept thrusting into her. "Ffffuck!" she cursed out as she arched her back feeling him cum within her.
 
He came hard, his big cock spasming and thrusting his cum deep inside of her. He didnt stop instead giving her every inch of his cock and his cum as he rode out his orgasm. His heavy balls slapped her naked sweaty pussy as they unloaded their load inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes" He purred finally pulling out and letting his limp dick fall between his legs. He sighed in pleasure and moved back running his hand through his sweaty hair and eyeing her form.

"As always sis no one looks better with my cum" Dante said laughing and slapping her ass before grabbing a smoke and lightning it. He moved naked towards the kitchen grabbing them both a water bottle and tossing one to her.
 
Carabella looked to her brother as he lit up the cigarette. A nasty habit that he had to do after each time they had sex. She smiled sitting up, his seed seeping from her freshly fucked pussy. She took the bottle of water from him as she stole the cigarette from his fingers, taking a drag herself. She held it in before blowing it out her nostrils. She smiled as she stood moving to the bathroom area. "God!" she exclaimed. "This place is huge! Dante, get in here!"

The bathroom was quite large. A large garden tub with jets, a sit in shower with two shower heads and a double sink. A toilet and even a urinal.

She walked over to the shower and turned the knob. Hot water shot out instantly as she looked to him coming up behind her. "What would I have to do to get you to clean me?" she asked with a smirk on her lips.
 
No sooner had they finished then his sister was off. Dante paused for a moment his eyes moving up and down her form and admiring it as she disappeared into the bathroom. He moved pushing off the counter and following her just as she began to call for him.

"Welcome to the high life sis" Dante said coming in and taking another drag of his cigarette. His eyes sparkled with pleasure and pride as she oooed and awed at their new home. They weren't trailer trash any more, they were at the top of the food chain right where they were supposed to be.

There mother would be proud

"You dont have to ask me twice" Dante told her a small smile appearing on his face. He moved forward his limp cock still swinging impressively between his thighs. He opened the glass door for the shower and helped her in before following her and ducking under the hot water.

"Oh fuck yes" Dante said sighing in pleasure and letting the hot water beat the knots in his shoulder away "Give me one second sis and I will soap you up" Dante said with a wink.
 
Cara stood there, the water of the second nozzle washing away the dirt and the sex. It felt so good to actually have hot water. Sometimes they didn't where they lived because of the neighbor situation. But this was all theirs. She honestly could get used to this. She didn't care if she turned into a prune. She never wanted to leave this shower. She opened her eyes and glanced at her brother's body. And with the view -- it was very promising.

She grabbed some of the soap and began to wash his back. Running the bar up and down his hot body as she moaned, pressing her breasts against his back as she moved her hands around to the front of his torso, reaching for his cock, beginning to stroke it.

"Time's up," she muttered in his ear before biting it gently. "I want my soaping.." She turned around for him to begin rubbing her as well.
 
"ha your bout as patient as me" Dante murmured shaking his head and taking the bar of soap. He worked up a good lather in his large hands and then moved forward and began to soap her up.

"Thats it baby" Dante murmured his skilled hands dancing nimbly up and down her body "relax and let big brother take care of you"

And take care of her he did his fingers and his hands dancing and moving over his body as he washed her. It wasnt overtly sexual in nature but the sexual spark was there all the same as he took care of her. Ever so often he would lean in nipping at her neck or her ear as he washed her up carefully and with a surprisingly gentle touch.
 
His big hands working across her skin, it felt so good. Just like when they were kids and they would have baths together. It felt so fucking good. She moaned as the water draped over both of them, his fingers drifting down to between her legs and then back up across her breasts. It was so intense. She moaned as she looked over her shoulder to him, his lips gracing her neck and ear. It sent chills through her. It felt so good.

She turned to him, reaching down to his cock. "One more time, baby.. Fuck me hard.." she begged, her eyes looking into his as she then turned around, bending over, spreading her ass cheeks.

"Pick your poison.." she said with a smirk as she looked to him. "Make me feel good Dante.."
 
"Oh baby you know what I always pick" Dante said chuckling in pleasure as he moved in behind her. His cock was hard and throbbing bouncing and hitting her pert ass as he lined his cock up with her puckered hole. He took her ass hard one single deep push that speared his cock deep in her ass. He let out a deep grunt moaning in pure pleasure at the feeling of her tight hot ass enveloping his cock.

"Oh yeah baby thats it... Thats it!" Dante said panting in pleasure as her ass hugged his cock for all it was worth. He grunted and began to move pushing his cock in and out of her ass as his heavy balls hit and spanked her clit.
 
His cock plunged deep within her tight ass. She grunted and groaned as she felt him thrust deep within her tightness. It hurt a bit at first then that pain turned into pure pleasure as she reached between her legs to rub her clit. She was filled to the brim in her ass with his thick long dick. It felt so good. "Oh Dante!!" she cried out. "I love my brother's dick!" She began to furiously rub her clit as she looked back to him, her other hand being pulled back by him as he pounded deep within her.

The water cascading over them and it was driving her insane. The pleasure was overwhelming. The heat of the water causing them to go wild with the sex. "Yes! Yes!!" she cried out, her moans echoing in the bathroom and causing the glass of the shower to vibrate.
 
"Fuck thats it sis thats it! Take your brothers big dick!"


He watched the water cascade down hitting her body and running down. He could almost trace the water as it slid down her slender back and traced down her curves and her ass... Fuck this was hot!

He slapped her ass and moaned his dick throbbing deep inside of her ass. He kept going pressing his cock deeper inside of her his balls twitching as he kept going panting out in pleasure over and over again as his nails dug into her hips and pulled her deeper and deeper.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!"
 
"Ohhhhh my god!!" Cara cried out. She could feel her brother's dick pulsating within her. She cried out in pleasure as he continued to pump in and out of her tight ass. She looked back to him for a split moment, the sound of their sex echoing with the water of the shower. She moaned out in pure pleasure as she felt his ballsack hitting against her overly drenched pussy. *slap slap slap*

Her tits dangling beneath her body as she felt his nails dig into her hips. "Harder, Dante! Make me cum!!!" she cried out once more as she threw her head back in a loud moan.
 
Dante thrust harder and deeper into his sister. His ballsack slapping against her as his hips pumped in and out. His face contorted into a pleasure filled expression with his mouth agape and his breath lost to him. "Ohh holy fuck!" he cursed out as he thrust one more time, his hot semen spurting deep within her core.

Cara moaned out as she threw her head back, her body on fire as she came hard around his cock. Her pussy pulsating and contracting around his invading member as they came together. "Ohhhh god!!" she cried as the water cascaded over them.

Soon Dante pulled back, his semi-erect cock covered in their combined essence as he looked to the seed that was leaking from his sister's freshly fucked cunt. "God you look amazing like that.." he said pulling her up into a kiss.

Cara moaned as she kissed him, her tongue seeking his as she leaned against him for support. She laid her head against his chest. "God, Dante.. I never thought we'd make it this far. But now we're here and there's nothing going to stop us."

Dante embraced his sister as the hot water cascaded down her backside.

"No, Carabella. Nothing can stop us now.." he whispered.

********************

Wanted to post an end to this thread. It was hard seeing this one end but my co-writer never responded really, so it ended sometime back. But I didn't want to leave the characters high and dry, so here's the conclusion. Thank you for reading. ~IL~:rose:
 
Back
Top