60+ and Those Who Love Them

jaylips69

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2000
Posts
330
Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.
 
60+

.


i admire people sixty and older. I like people that age range who still think and act youthul =) i think people of both sexes have an amazing sex appeal at
"60+".

i have just turned thirty six... where am i on the "scale" hehehehehehehe...


.
 
I'm 51 and the best sex of my entire life has been with my current man who is 15 years my senior. He suffers from some erectile issues but that doesn't slow us down a bit. No danger of premature ejaculation, and if his cock gets soft we just move to fingers or tongues or toys. We are adventurous and we talk about everything. We are having the time of our lives!
 
60+ here. mind is more creative and curious than ever, even if the ability to maintain ain't what it used to be. that's where that creativity helps out.
 
60+ here and still having fun. And no need for the "little blue pill" either.
 
Blue pills.........

Didn't care too much for the idea that one day I would need those little blue pills. First time I took one of the "mid-grade" models. I had the best,nastiest sex I'd had in 30 years. Would have been nice to not need them,but,after that experience, I don't think I'm going to complain,too much...lol. The only downside was....I don't think she quite enjoyed having her hot cunt pounded for as long and hard as it was. But then again...she hadn't been fucked like that .....ever.....lol
 
We are both 60, married 37 years. We've had a few issues to resolve in recent years in terms of our bodies managing the kind of sexual energy which our minds and hearts desire. One by one we sort them!

In October we had a few days away in a lovely cottage where twice over we made love twice in a day. We delight in the fact that this is still a part of our experience, as it has been over the years.

Couple of days back we took a break mid-way through some energetic fucking, just to lie, joined, on our sides in a kind of 'open scissor' configuration. We spent a long time talking about stuff, while I very slowly continued to slide in and out, partly because I couldn't resist but also I guess to stay hard during this 'rest'. Some 15 minutes later we got busy again. It's so delightful that, with no worries about premature ejaculation, that kind of carry on is so natural, so at ease.

So. Here's to all the possibilities in 60+ sex!

Simon
 
.


i admire people sixty and older. I like people that age range who still think and act youthul =) i think people of both sexes have an amazing sex appeal at
"60+".

i have just turned thirty six... where am i on the "scale" hehehehehehehe...


.

I have a 31YO granddaughter who thinks I am the sexiest man she has ever known. No I have not committed incest with her. It is nice to be thought to be sexy at my age.:D
 
I am 60+ and still very active. My SO and I have the best sex we have ever had. I plan to be just as active in my 70's too. If it takes blue pills then, bring'm on!
 
I appreciate the restraint in not using the "sexty" joke. Thank you.
 
Good morning. 55 MWM here who appreciates women of any age. PM if you want to chat sometime :)
 
Ian Fleming said that older women are the best because, "they always think they may be doing it for the last time."......Carney (not 60 yet but I can see it from here)
 
Glad I Started This Thread

I really am glad I started this thread. I have seen more people I can relate to.

Aurora, I can really relate to your post. One of the thing I think that makes us seniors desirable Is the fact that we aren't afraid to talk about everything and will always find a way to make our love making sessions more intense. I believe the mind is the most sensual part of our body because it is what connects, not only our cocks, but our tongues, hands, fingers, toes, feet, etc. to our intimacy and sexual being. And, hell I almost forgot to include our asses as a sensual part connected to our brain.

Stillgotmylooks, I love your ID. I don't think anyone losses their looks. Like wine, it only gets better with age. Why do we have to think gravity makes someone less desirable? When my wife was in her mid 30's she looked like she just stepped out of the pages of Penthouse or Playboy. She has a "C" cup and could pass the pencil test until her mid 30's. Now she is the most beautiful 70YO I have ever seen, and I tell her that on a regular basis.

I could comment on several others, but I don't have time right now. Thank you all and we are all going to STAY YOUNG.:D
 
I'm one of the several, Jay, who are also glad you started this thread! Cheers to you and your good woman. Simon.
 
Back
Top