Ex wife of the Mechanic (CLOSED)

"Yes I did love reclaiming your ass" chuckling before kissing her cheek then she went on that she loved me and I replied back with just a simple, "I love you to." There were so many things I wanted to say and do but that all didn't matter now. It may not have been the ideal way of rekindling our relationship but whom else here gets to anally pound your ex face and jizz on her face? For this I hugged her a little tighter and looked at my watch. We still had plenty of time before the children come home and we were soaking in the water, our bodies were relaxing and i felt myself being reenergized.

"Do you still have your uniforms? because I want to see you in them again." asking with a whisper to her ear before runnng the left hand down the flat of her stomach and down the left thigh before coming back up to the stomach and slowly rubbing left to right across the belly button and enjoyed feeling her shiver even in this hot water.

This is what I liked, she was beginning to become putty in my hands all over again. Thre were no more words that needed to be said. We got all the anger out of the way and now we have the love again.
 
"I'm glad you did." She laughed hearing him tell her he loved reclaiming her ass.
She had never been with anyone but him so owned every part but now he also had her heart back completely. She was a little hurt that all he could think of to say was I love you to. She had opened to him and all he could manage to say was four words. "Is that all you have to say, I opened up to you and all you give me is four words." She snapped, She wasn't angry she was trying to talk to him calmly. She was still laying against him. "I'm sorry I snapped at you but this is hard for me. I'm scared I'll get hurt again because I don't know if your 110% in this." She sighed running her hand through her hair.

"Yeah I still have the uniforms and they all still fit even the first uniform I wore for you still fits. Can you remember my parents where out of town, I called you over and there I was waiting in my little school outfit already bent over my thong showing. It was great you were so rough and you made me cum a lot of times." She laughed smiling recalling the first uniform she wore for him.

She was proud that she was still about the same size she had been when they met. She was proud of her figure she worked hard for her body. She felt his hand run down her flat stomach and down her thigh and back up to her stomach she shivered a little. His touch had always gave her chills it made her happy that he still had the same effect. She was his again he owned her heart, her body and her soul.
 
"Yes, im for this," normally I was a man of few words, but I was saying this to sooth her. We were already in too deep to just pack it in and givie it all up and when she began to go back on the uniform my smile beamed brighter, "Yes, I remember that. I thought I was going to rip you in half because of all that pussy pounding," then givign her a few more rubs across her stomach, feeling her shiver under the touch.

I wasn't going to give it up. We were bitter and angry at each other but now that was forgotten about this, not because I reclaimed her ass, but because we were dedicated to each other. She managed to keep her figure, yes, but she said that she only devoted herself to me, and only me, she could be banging everyone in her office but she only went for my cock and only I was the one that penetrated her ass, pussy, and mouth.

"What's say you and I get out of this tub and go see about those uniforms?" that was too much to ask for as she was still a bit perturbed about having so few words. "I'm staying with this. When teh children come back, we can explain this together. I bet that will put a smile on thier face for Christmas."
 
She knew he was trying to sooth her but she needed more much more. She was keeping herself calm she didn't want to argue they'd already argued enough. She laughed him saying he thought he was going to split her in half from the pussy pounding. "It was a very good night its one of things that have helped me through my sex less year." She felt his hands on her stomach and once again she felt chills her body shivered under his palm.

She was worried that he thought everything was fixed between them but everything wasn't completely fixed. She still hurt but she was dedicated to him.

"I don't want to get out of the tub just yet babes. Why can't you just tell me how you feel? I need you to tell me how I make you feel because I need to hear it. I've been alone so long I need to know why you love me and want me. I'm completely in on being with you so please just give me this so we can get back to having fun." She stroked his leg softly.
 
"I feel great" I replied shifting a bit and wiggling my toes as our legs and feet were intertwined with one another. I was definately comforable but eventually the water would be come cold and it was a pain to drain it an dhave the tub refilled. She was asking about my feelings and for me it was difficult to just come up with a long, intriquet and absorbing line that would be just right. I was feeling comfortable as I held her in my arms and this is what I've always wanted, the house to ourselves and my ex wife back in my arms, and that's what I told her, though in not so many words. It wasn't because I was a man and men dont share feelings it was just due to the fact that I just wanted a great romance man and gave everything out in simple words and sentences.

"I feel like this is how it should be" I replied to her question.

The sex was just part of our relationship but it was a key part because of the way we kept teasing one another. Like right now the rubbing of her stomach, she liked it, my large, powerful hands, this would send chills up her body and she would kiss at my neck. We would build up to the sex but even that though would do things to each other to keep it alive and fresh.
 
She had always found it hard that he couldn't open to her completely and explain to her what she meant to him. She wasn't expecting the world from him. She just wanted the truth. They had so much history and she really thought he might open up to her completely and tell her how he felt for her but he couldn't do that so she accepted. She didn't want to argue or be mad at him so she was just going to accepted what he said. She was still hurt a little but she ignored the hurt. "Yeah I know it feels right. Its always felt right me being with you."
 
Back
Top