The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my brain just might manage to explode... Would that be an acceptable excuse for not turning in this assignment?

Fix it up into some fancy medical mumbojumbo and I'm sure you can get away with it.

*goes back to eating her tacos*

... Where's Tigress when you need her?

Hmmmm. Trying to decide if I should do a lets heart it recording, or wait until I am not so tired.

I do not understand this sentence. Why would you ever wait. That shouldn't even be an option.

... Not that I feel particularly strongly about it, or anything. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm. Trying to decide if I should do a lets heart it recording, or wait until I am not so tired.

I do not understand this sentence. Why would you ever wait. That shouldn't even be an option.

I agree with Tigerlily.

Why would you wait when so many would love to hear your voice?

I agree with Tigerlily.

Why would you wait when so many would love to hear your voice?

Chuckles

Well all I have to read right now is the accent challenge 2.0.

That isn't very sexy.

Although I was considering doing a guided masturbation recording.. but I do not think I am mentally alert enough to be sexy.

Chuckles

Well all I have to read right now is the accent challenge 2.0.

That isn't very sexy.

Although I was considering doing a guided masturbation recording.. but I do not think I am mentally alert enough to be sexy.

The point is... in your voice the accent challenge will be more than sexy.

So, you should do it.

Today was fucked. Tomorrow is likely more of the same. Who the hell are all the new people? 1 month gone, jesus. Not bad, more feels like I changed schools. Where the hell is Nina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back