Post a pic, write a story

Does this thread arouse you?

  • Very aroused

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Halfway there

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

hotwords229

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Posts
1,192
I removed most of these, believe me you're not missing anything. Sorry for wasting your time, I wish I could delete this thread entirely.
 
Last edited:
Kissing Bet

The girls at work had made a bet with me that I couldn’t refuse. If I won the bet I would be able to passionately make out with all four of them. And they told me that if I did a good enough job “then who knows where it could lead!”

But if I lost the bet then I would have to passionately make out with Thomas on video and give them all copies. He was more than happy to go along with that bet. We all knew he had a serious crush on me. I explained early on to him that I am straight, and he understood, but we all knew he wanted me in the worst way. That didn’t get in the way of our friendship and working relationship, though.

Needless to say I took the bet and LOST!

They all taunted me relentlessly at work that day and we agreed to meet later that night to collect on the bet.

I asked Thomas to come over early because I had a plan. I kept thinking about what the girls had said—“if you do a good enough job, then who knows where it could lead!” I decided to give the girls more than they had bargained for. When Thomas arrived, I told him my plan and he agreed.

When the girls arrived I told them Thomas and I had already made the video for them. Their faces were a little disappointed at first, but I told them not to worry--they were about to be very happy.

“But did you guys kiss passionately?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, very much so. In fact, I pushed him up against the wall and stuck my tongue in his mouth—my hands were everywhere!” I said. After their excited applause finally died down, I added, “And we were totally naked at the time!”

Their faces turned to joyous shock. As I hit play on the video their exhilarated screaming began:



Mark and Thomas Kiss
 
Caught!

I was jogging through the woods as I do every single day, I jumped over a small hill and almost landed on the neighbor girl who was lying on a blue blanket in the middle of the woods sunbathing--completely naked! She sat up and screamed, she seemed surprised at first, but she made no attempt to cover up.

"Hi!" she said. "I've seen you jogging around here before, I'm glad we finally bumped into each other."

I was shocked, stunned, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't take my eyes off her swaying breasts, her smooth skin, or her tight, beautiful pussy.

"Well, do you like what you see?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah? Prove it!" she said as she reached for my shorts!
 
Last edited:
Manual transmission

I love teaching my girl how to drive stick!



Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He had the guts to approach her and tell her she was sexy. She told him down and have a drink with us. It was Vegas and she was feeling horny. #0 minutes later she asked me if its ok to take him to the room and fuck him while I watch.

Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hump in my sleep

My stepsister was looking at me funny all morning. When I finally asked her what was up she smirked and said, "I didn't realize you were in such good shape". I was perplexed. She explained that last night she heard strange sounds coming from my room and decided to investigate. She found me totally asleep, totally nude and totally humping my bed! I thought she was only kidding me, but then she showed me the video. Then she told me she was having a sleepover with some of her friends and hoped I was feeling sleepy, because after she sent them the video they had all texted back that they couldn't wait for the live performance!



Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://s001.img.yt/big/2015/03/20/550be3b15c557.jpg

"A bit lewd for the photoshoot don't you think?" I asked but admiring her sitting astride a fence with her legs spread all the same.

"Not for the photoshoot", she replied with a flirtatious smile "Perhaps something for yourself."

https://s001.img.yt/big/2015/03/20/550be3aeab1b7.jpg

I put aside the camera and knelt in front of her. What I saw was beautiful.

But I wanted to get a closer look.

https://s001.img.yt/big/2015/03/20/550be3a1cbe32.jpg

She smelt like flowers though the smell appealed less to my nose and more to something primal within me.

I planted a kiss on her barely covered most intimate of places as a sign of reverence. My tongue slowly licked her through the thin fabric.

She moaned and thrust her panty-covered pussy at my mouth.
 
Creature from the Bone Lagoon

My girlfriend was terrified of the water. Ever since she saw Jaws she has been afraid of being eaten. As an amateur psychologist I told her she needed some exposure therapy. I told her to jump in the water and I would pretend to be a shark that would try to eat her.

Now, ever since that first day she insists we go swimming and "play Jaws" every weekend!



I'm only too happy to help her out!



Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dressed and undressed

I was still in bed as I turned just in time to catch a glimpse of her perfect breasts before she covered them with her shirt. She is a vision of beauty with her dirty blonde hair, her perfect skin, pout lips and penetrating eyes.

I once again began the eternal countdown until the night when I could watch her remove those infernal clothes and gaze upon her the way God intended.

And then she would be mine again.



Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ruining my pants

We sat Indian style facing each other.

I had an erection for at least twenty minutes and it was becoming pretty sticky in my underwear.

She bet me that she could make me cum in my jeans without ever touching me.

I told her that was not possible, then she did this:

Literotica is not a place to promote other websites


My dick convulsed, a wave of orgasmic pleasure blasted through me and I felt a pool of warm fluid fill my underwear.

She looked down at my lap and watched the denim around the crotch of my jeans slowly soak into a dark wet spot.

I was about to have an embarrassing walk home.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Magic trick

My girlfriend had a bunch of her friends over and she called me into the living room with them. She told me her attractive friend Julie had been practicing a magic trick and they needed my help to assist. I stood before all the women in the room and asked what she needed me to do.

Julie told me she needed to see my magic wand. The girls all laughed and before I could tell her I didn't understand, she waved her hand toward me.


Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alarm

I saw that she had set the alarm for 8am. I quietly shut the alarm clock off at 7:45am and decided to be a good boyfriend and save her from that horrible electronic screech. After all, I had a much more pleasant way of waking the perfect woman.

Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vacation from pants

She made one rule for our vacation--neither of us could wear pants!

We never made it out of the hotel room.

Literotica is not a place to promote other websites
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the Pic Posting Guidelines in the Forum Rules.


Is this thread a "story idea" or mini "stories"?
 
Back
Top