BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always give up your side. ;-)

And yes, we Arkansas women are curvy in all of the right places, plus some!

I can see this will be an Arkansas Vs. Texas rivalry and we both know who will win.

And I think my profile pic says it all... don't you agree?

I can see this will be an Arkansas Vs. Texas rivalry and we both know who will win.

And I think my profile pic says it all... don't you agree?

i agree but then again its hard to think when you have interesting thoughts on that view....

Count me among the BBW lovers. Every square inch of the BBW body is hot. Breasts, belly, butt, thighs, forearms, and on, and on. My wife is a sexy BBW and I love being seen with her. (Like, on our last cruise I encouraged her to wear a tight fitting dress that really showed off her curves and her belly. She got lots of looks that night!)

Count me among the BBW lovers. Every square inch of the BBW body is hot. Breasts, belly, butt, thighs, forearms, and on, and on. My wife is a sexy BBW and I love being seen with her. (Like, on our last cruise I encouraged her to wear a tight fitting dress that really showed off her curves and her belly. She got lots of looks that night!)

You sir are a lucky fellow.

I was feeling pretty hot until this sexy guy I was talking to sort of stood me up. Well, I've been talking to him ALL day and he got me pretty heated about 30 minutes ago. He decided to hold out on me. So, now I'm all sad and lonely and just need a little company. :( I thought I meant something to him, but I obviously don't ;)

You think? Man, I hope this guy realizes that. I mean, that profile pic was for him but he didn't care. Well, he did do a couple of sweet things tonight. Maybe I should forgive him?

I have to say over the last couple of years I've really developed a strong attraction for BBW's, Of course women of all sizes are sexy but a BBW with the right look, attitude and body makes me melt I won't lie.

What about my new pic? ;-)

Love the new pic it is so sexy and hot

I was feeling pretty hot until this sexy guy I was talking to sort of stood me up. Well, I've been talking to him ALL day and he got me pretty heated about 30 minutes ago. He decided to hold out on me. So, now I'm all sad and lonely and just need a little company. :( I thought I meant something to him, but I obviously don't ;)

aw sorry to hear... you are definitely a hottie and you have GREAT curves

You think? Man, I hope this guy realizes that. I mean, that profile pic was for him but he didn't care. Well, he did do a couple of sweet things tonight. Maybe I should forgive him?

I'm sure he realizes it. You are a smart woman and I'm sure only talk to good guys. I also sure he appreciates a great picture like that. You oughta forgive him

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day BBW Lovers!! (Wednesday) Just think, we almost made it through the week! What will you do to get you through the week? ;)

Happy Hump Day BBW Lovers!! (Wednesday) Just think, we almost made it through the week! What will you do to get you through the week? ;)

without any parts at work, I am resorting to visiting Lit on my cell phone to keep the mind from going crazy. Luckily, hump day was yesterday since we have good Friday off. Woo, hoo! Another day closer to getting into my BBBBW wife's arms!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back