Shy Little Me

Very sexy expression, wooo! :catroar: And lovely boobs! :p I can't wait to see more of them.

Amazingly gorgeous lady and what a lucky guy!!

Very nice and that guy is super lucky to leave all those wonderful bruises on you

Wow gorgeous pics! Very sexy. Love the side boob hickey

thank you everyone. he left them in weird spots.
im not so sure hes lucky.. he barely talked to me since i left his house yesterday. he stopped mowing his yard at 5 and that was the last i heard from him. hes seeing my messages, but wont answer. i dont no what to think and its stressing me out. which isnt good, cause i get sick when im stressing this bad.
i dont wanna seem obsessive or clingy.. but i just dont understand

thank you everyone. he left them in weird spots.
im not so sure hes lucky.. he barely talked to me since i left his house yesterday. he stopped mowing his yard at 5 and that was the last i heard from him. hes seeing my messages, but wont answer. i dont no what to think and its stressing me out. which isnt good, cause i get sick when im stressing this bad.
i dont wanna seem obsessive or clingy.. but i just dont understand

just relax give him a chance he'll contact you :) you to cute not to

just relax give him a chance he'll contact you :) you to cute not to

He broke up with me. . 3 hours ago. .
He n'dMy best friend had a one night stand 2 years ago. She's still pissed at him cause he ditched Her right after. Nd the way she's been attacking. .
Well he thinks he's interfering with me nd hers friendship. . Nd he's not! He just thinks theres drama. It's all misunderstanding. . But he's sick today Ms shut himself off. . So he won't think about it or nothing right now. .. He will think about taking me back. . Ugh

He n'dMy best friend had a one night stand 2 years ago. She's still pissed at him cause he ditched Her right after. Nd the way she's been attacking. .
Well he thinks he's interfering with me nd hers friendship. . Nd he's not! He just thinks theres drama. It's all misunderstanding. . But he's sick today Ms shut himself off. . So he won't think about it or nothing right now. .. He will think about taking me back. . Ugh

I really hope I am wrong but sounds like he was only in it for the wham bam. If he truly cared about you what others said or thought would not matter. At least not with me!

Wow im sorry

I really hope I am wrong but sounds like he was only in it for the wham bam. If he truly cared about you what others said or thought would not matter. At least not with me!

Wow im sorry

well he doesnt like drama. which i can understand. and he thinks friendship is more important than a boyfriend. which that answer i found him more attractive.
he thinks hes coming in between me and my best friend. but i keep telling him hes not. well he shut himself out and wont listen to me. i gotta give him time to cool off, and its bothering me at this time.

well he doesnt like drama. which i can understand. and he thinks friendship is more important than a boyfriend. which that answer i found him more attractive.
he thinks hes coming in between me and my best friend. but i keep telling him hes not. well he shut himself out and wont listen to me. i gotta give him time to cool off, and its bothering me at this time.

That really sounds like he is only after sex and not taking your feelings in to account and he is being selfish

That really sounds like he is only after sex and not taking your feelings in to account and he is being selfish

I hate to agree with it but that's what it's sounding like to me too. I hope that he takes you back but the way he's acting...it doesn't sound good.

like seriously, no lie. i have no idea what he was talking about. cause even from day one (first time i lost my virginity) ive always moved this way.
it is a fantasy of mine tho to record myself having sex, even taking pictures during. i have weird fetishes. and i feel nooo shame.

you can record and post it here well the voice anyways

Sorry to hear about your problems. It sounds like you had a fantastic night and I hope that you find yourself in a position to be loved and valued like you deserve to be. You seem so sweet and sexy, such a perfect combination that will make the right guy very happy. :rose:

In my experience, someone who will tell you who you can or cannot be friends with - or who will come between you and your friends or family in some other way - is manipulative and not worth having because they'll just end up messing with you in other ways.
I've also had problems in the past with falling too hard for people and sometimes it's very difficult to back off and avoid getting too intense or seeming too clingy (like calling them multiple times over one or two days). One thing I found useful is to set myself a limit of how often I try to contact the person if they're not responding (immediately) to me. So, for example, I might make a single phone call or send a single email or text the day after we've been together. If I don't hear from them, I'll do it again two or three days after that, just saying that it would be nice to hear from them and maybe get together again. If I still dont hear anything, I might try again a week later. I might give one final attempt after a month, but if they haven't replied by then, they're obviously not interested. If they do reply, you can start again from the beginning. I find this is a useful way to avoid acting crazy over someone when I can't trust whether or not I'm actually acting crazy over them :)

I think this is a big clue that he's not really interested, especially since he did exactly the same thing with your friend. Sounds like he's seriously not worth it.

Last edited:
He wasn't feeling well these Past 2 days. . But he's talking to me now. . He wants to be fwb.. But also hang out. He doesn't want it to be all about the sec but the friendship as well.
I think I'm a go for it. I get a friend nd to relieve sexual tension. Who knows maybe we will date

He wasn't feeling well these Past 2 days. . But he's talking to me now. . He wants to be fwb.. But also hang out. He doesn't want it to be all about the sec but the friendship as well.
I think I'm a go for it. I get a friend nd to relieve sexual tension. Who knows maybe we will date

Just be careful beautiful!

all the sirens in my head are going off , just really watch this, cause if before was any indication of shit to come you might not wanna go there:mad: and im not mad at you im just thinking he is being an idiot:D

all the sirens in my head are going off , just really watch this, cause if before was any indication of shit to come you might not wanna go there:mad: and im not mad at you im just thinking he is being an idiot:D

I no nd I'm actually greatful for your concern :) makes me happy to no people still care about others.
I am gonna be careful this time. I don't wanna get hurt again.
He thinks like I do tho which amazes me. He said no sex with anyone else or the sex between us is over. I say the same thing. I'm not sharing what I want nd I'm not passing stds around either.
He says fwb is kinda better anyway cause you get to no the person on a deeper level. You no what makes them tick which can lead to a great relationship.

I no nd I'm actually greatful for your concern :) makes me happy to no people still care about others.
I am gonna be careful this time. I don't wanna get hurt again.
He thinks like I do tho which amazes me. He said no sex with anyone else or the sex between us is over. I say the same thing. I'm not sharing what I want nd I'm not passing stds around either.
He says fwb is kinda better anyway cause you get to no the person on a deeper level. You no what makes them tick which can lead to a great relationship.

;):) Good Luck!

Back