The Librarian (closed)


Cole tried not to stare. But for that thin blue blanket, this beautiful woman would be partially topless. The thought sent a stiffening tingle to his groin.

The sensation shook him from his reverie. If he lingered much longer, he was going to lose what little control he had on his cock. Big as he was, it took a little while to harden, so he had some time yet before she was likely to notice. But once the amorphous bulge in the crotch resolved into a thick cylinder, there'd be no disguising his arousal from her at this distance. No doubt she'd be offended to have the sanctity of this moment tarnished with his teenage lust.

Cole stepped back. "Well, I had best give you some privacy. I should probably get back to studying for that history midterm...."

His words trailed off as the whiny hum of the pump suddenly diminished, then faded out altogether. A look of consternation crossed her face. She adjusted her grip beneath the blanket. He heard a sharp "click click" as she flipped the power switch back and forth. Nothing happened. She repeated the process a couple times. Still nothing.

Now her consternation became concern. She transferred the pump to her right hand and held it up in front of her eyes. She shook it gently and flicked the power switch again. Nothing. She shook it again and tried the switch. Still nothing.

She winced slightly and placed her left hand over the blanket, pressing inward against her swollen breast. A look of near panic gripped her features.

"Did the batteries die?" Cole inquired. "Oh no! Let me help. What can I do?"
 
Julia couldn't believe this! Of all the days, of all the times!! She cupped her breast, trying to soothe the ache and also trying to stop the leaking that had already begun.

"Did the batteries die?"
Cole inquired.

And she nodded, "I-I guess so."

"Oh no! Let me help. What can I do?"

Julia looked around, but knew there was no way they had the batteries she would need or the amount the stupid thing took. Feeling rather helpless, she gazed up at Cole. "Is the door locked?"

She watched him move to the door and test the knob, making sure it was secure and nod back at her. She sighed and kept her gaze locked on his, then slowly shifted it down to her chest and back up. "Were you serious about liking the taste? Because right no I have milk pooling into my hand and it's about to ruin the only bra I have on me. I don't have any other way right now of taking care of this...Cole..." She paused, moistening her lips and looked a little embarrassed because this was not really how she'd intended to seduce him, "Would you...um...come here and drink from me?" She asked.

The words were now in the open and she gazed at him with a soft flush heating up her cheeks, her chest bare under that blanket and anxious to finish up what she had started because if he didn't help, she would be going home early with a soggy shirt and a painful boob to contend with.

"I know it's a lot to ask...I would never have though..." She tried to explain, failing to finish her sentences. "I won't tell anyone, I promise!"
 
Cole froze. No, he must have misheard her. She couldn't possibly have asked him to drink directly from her breast!

But to his amazement, she pleaded with him to do just that. He could scarcely believe his ears. He'd fantasized about seeing this woman's marvelous breasts for weeks and here she was offering them up to him of her own accord.

Still, he had to remember: this was not sexual. She was in pain and he was just helping ease that discomfort. As erotic as this was for him, this was anything but for her.

He nodded mutely to her request and knelt down beside her chair. She lifted up the blue blanket and exposed her torso. She still wore a bra, but one cup had a flap turned down, exposing the tip of one massive breast. The areola filled nearly all of the space, a light pink in contrast to her pale skin. In the center was the largest nipple he'd ever seen. Easily as broad as it was tall, it jutted out fearlessly.

Cole knew then that any hope of keeping this a platonic event was impossible. His cock throbbed as blood pumped into it. Soon his jeans would be distended by the unmistakable bulge of his elephantine erection. His nearness to her would block it for now, but she'd spot it immediately if he stood up.

But now was not the time for such concerns. Cole dipped his head towards her exposed nipple. His lips parted and he felt its stiff texture slide inside his mouth, resting against his tongue.
 
Julia was surprised that Cole was taking her up on this. He looked rather stunned and she honestly felt nervous about the whole situation. Her husband would have balked and walked away...she was taking a huge chance, but since he'd enjoyed her milk, she figured she had a small shot at getting some relief...just not the kind she had been thinking about.

Everything seemed to work in slow motion as she watched him slowly kneel down beside her. His eyes seemed to widen as she hesitantly exposed her breast and when he moved in, she stiffened, forcing herself not to move away, which was her first instinct.

Grasping the edge of the blanket, she dried off her wet hand and then let out an audible gasp as the warmth of his mouth connected with her swollen breast, her nipple sliding between his parted lips. This was NOT the usual feeling she experienced when her son nurse. Oh no...it was sweet relief as she began to express milk and also a hot shot of pure pleasure that raced through her body and pulsed low in her belly and between her legs.

Without realizing it, she pressed her breast more firmly against his face and slid a trembling hand over his shoulder. Forcing herself to breathe, she glanced down at him, “Everything okay?” She managed to ask, her voice soft and sultry. “You can...um...suck. If you're still okay with this.” She said, hoping that he was.
 
Cole softly stroked the tip of her nipple, feeling a few drips of milk on his tongue. He was cautious, lest he apply to much pressure. After all, he was serving in the stead of a tiny baby.

Apparently he underplayed it a bit, for she placed a hand on his shoulder and pressed him more firmly against her. When much of his face now resting against the warm, soft surface of her breast, she softly intoned " You can...um...suck. If you're still okay with this."

Encouraged by her words, Cole adjusted his mouth to get a better "grip" on the tender flesh around the base of the nipple. Once positioned, he gave a more aggressive suck. He was almost immediately rewarded by a smooth gush of warm milk. He tried again and soon he had a warm mouthful of her delightful creamy goodness.

Swallowing proved a bit tricky. Her nipple was far thicker than any drinking straw, but releasing it would surely leave both of them sprayed with milk. After a few awkward tries, he got the hang of swallowing while still maintaining comfortable suction. Soon he had her warm milk cascading deliciously down his throat.

The process proved tremendously satisfying. He closed his eyes and leaned into her firm breast. His hands found their way to her slender waist, which he gripped as he steadied himself against her. He sucked away, the occasional contented "Mmm" rumbling up from his throat. He'd never felt such contentment.
 
As soon as Cole got comfortable with his position, Julia felt almost instant relief. She sighed and then moaned softly, her fingers curling in his shirt and tightening as if afraid he would move or stop. The ache slowly ebbed and her firm large breast slowly softened, yet remained plump and full.

Without the distraction of the pain she'd felt earlier, Julia quickly came to realization that she had another problem. The desire she felt earlier came on full force, her body humming to life and making her aware of each tingle. His hand felt warm and strong against her slender waist and she wished he would caress her...run his fingers up her sides until he could cup the other breast. She doubted he had that in him, but oh how she wanted him to take a chance and make it easy on her.

A soft moan escaped her lips as her pulse pounded in her ears, her fingers flexing and unconsciously moving higher to thread through the soft hair at the nape of his neck. “Mmmph...that's so much better.” She sighed, squirming slightly in her chair as she squeezed her thighs together. She felt him nudge and nuzzle her breast and smiled as he tilted his head slightly and felt his tongue swirl around the tip. She gasped and arched slightly, pressing him all the more firmly to her lush bosom.
 

Cole lost track of time as he sucked. Her milk changed subtly as he continued, becoming creamier than it had been initially. The taste proved surprisingly filling and absolutely delightful.

Still, at last the flow began to ebb. He said sensed he must be nearing the limit of her capacity. He wasn't far away from his own; despite just being liquid, he felt as if he'd consumed a fairly sizable meal.

Cole reluctantly released his oral grip and sat back. Her thick nipple popped free, glistening with his saliva. He licked his lips and grinned a bit sheepishly. Such a strange and wonderful experience.

He looked up at her, feeling a slight blush creep into his face. "Thank you," he breathed. "That was amazing!"
 
Julia flushed softly as he pulled away, biting back a groan as he removed himself from her breast. The cool air shriveled up her nipple to a tight peak and as he sat back to thank her, she nodded and instinctively covered up her breast with her bra. “No, thank you. You sorta saved the day...I would have been a mess if you'd hadn't help me out.” She told him and smiled almost shyly.

Glancing downwards, she fiddled with her bra clasp and then slowly drew her blouse closed and began to button it back up when her eyes strayed a little to his body. With her gaze drawn downwards, Julia was suddenly staring at the thick length of his cock pressed against the confines of his pants. “Oh.” She gasped, unable to stop the sound from passing her lips before she jerked her gaze away and up to his face. “D-did I do that?” She stuttered softly, watching his face turn a shade of crimson.

“Oh, Cole...” She started off, letting out a soft laugh of surprise and delight. She'd turned him on! Although she had caught his stares here and there, Julia was thrilled that she could have created such a solid and fine boner. The image of his naked cock flashed in her mind and she almost moaned out loud, wishing she could soothe him. “Don't be embarrassed.” She quickly said and then leaned forward, with her own cheeks flushed and hot, her eyes sparkling. “You should be proud of that, you know. Looks pretty impressive. I'm very flattered.”
 
Cole blushed a deep red as she took note of his massive erection. In the heat of the moment, he'd forgotten his arousal. Now his awareness surged and deep embarrassment followed.

"I'm so sorry!" he urged. "It's just... with seeing you... your breasts...and the touching... and the taste... it's also been a while since I last...you know.. and so... I'm really just so sorry... I didn't mean... it's just that..." Cole's words tumbled out of him in a jumbled mess as he tried not to say or do anything to offensive or stupid.

She generously tried to console him. “Don't be embarrassed. You should be proud of that, you know. Looks pretty impressive. I'm very flattered.”

Cole felt marginally better for a moment, but the thought of this beautiful woman actually enjoying his erection sent a fresh surge of blood to his groin. Cole winced as his cock attempted to engorge fully and found no room to expand between his muscular thigh and the tight denim. Usually he could slow his arousal long enough to either shut it down or remove his jeans before this happened, but his libido was too far gone for that.

"I should leave," he announced. He shuffled to the door, groaning slightly as his cock throbbed painfully in its confinement. He had to get out of here before things got worse. "I'm really sorry."

 
Julia felt bad for him. He clearly wasn't comfortable with having a hard on in front of and not only that, but he was uncomfortable. She saw him wince and felt a pang of regret for having made him that hard. She could only imagine what it felt like to have that monster of a cock stuck in a snug pair of jeans.

“Cole, wait.”

She fumbled with her shirt and let the blanket slip as she stood. He looked at her, his eyes almost pleading to let him get out of there before he made a fool of himself. Smoothing her hands against her slacks, she approach him slowly, trying to look relaxed when inside her heart was pounding.

“Look...like I said...I'm flattered. You did me a big favor and it broke a billion rules, I am sure of it. So...maybe...that is, if you'll let me...maybe I can help you...help each other. You did me a favor and well...” she cleared her throat and flushed a little, moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue. “I can help relieve your...ache...”

There! She's said it out loud. She'd put everything on the line to possibly suck on his beautiful cock or even touch it...anything to show him how wonderful it could be and how much she would enjoy stretching her lips around him.
 
Cole paused by the door. God, he needed to get out of here. His groin was really starting to hurt. He'd never be able to cool down in the same room as her.

But he was powerless to resist her. He stopped on command and turned back to see what she wanted.

“I can help relieve your...ache...”

Cole felt a little lightheaded, so he immediately doubted what he'd heard. Surely she wasn't offering to.... No, it couldn't possibly mean that.

"What?" he said, confusion momentarily dulling the throb of his crotch.


 
Julia was beginning to doubt that she was doing the right thing here...well, the wrong right thing. She'd been daydreaming about seeing his cock 'live and in person' for weeks now. Had masturbated to the thought. Ache to feel him fill and stretch her hungry pussy to the brink of pain, but the band on her finger had kept her from doing anything more than try her hand at flirting. It had been a bit of a game...to see how far she could push it and get away with seeing how flustered she could get him. To feel the zing of desire again.

But he looked so shocked. She saw him sway a little and clasped her hands together in front of her and nibbled on her lower lip. "Look...I trust you not to say anything about you helping me out with my problems. So why not trust me?" She was pushing it, she knew it. Her stomach clenched with nerves, but her panties were indeed wet with excitement.

"Cole...you can't leave this room with that pole stuck down the side of your thigh...I can make it better." She said, surprised that her voice held a silky sweet purr to it.
 
"Cole...you can't leave this room with that pole stuck down the side of your thigh...I can make it better."

Cole's mouth felt as dry as desert sand. Was she... was she suggesting what he thought she was suggesting? Oh my God, she was!

Cole's cock intensified its struggle to expand. He half expected it to explode out of his jeans like the Hulk, but his Levis proved as durable as advertised. Instead he was left with a throbbing pain all along its length.

"Okay," he murmured, not sure what else to say. Now what? He stood there, dumb as a post, afraid to do anything that might change her mind.

Fortunately, that seemed to be all the invitation she required. The librarian stepped closer to Cole, till her massive chest was barely inches away from his own. He then felt her fingers tug at his belt buckle.


 
"Okay."

The simple word made Julia's race all the more as she stepped towards him. She wanted to appear confident and in charge...like she knew what the hell she was doing! She was after all a grown woman, wife and mother. Sex was no mystery to her in any way shape or form. But it had been years since she'd touched another...let alone someone as endowed as Cole.

Moistening her lips, she moved until her body heat mingled with his own and hoped he wouldn't notice the slight tremble in her hands as she tugged at his belt buckle. Her gaze dropped down, enthralled by how big he'd gotten. It seemed impossible that the seam was holding.

"Jesus...you're huge." She breathed, undoing the belt and snapping open his jeans. "Lets make a little room, okay?"

She watched him gulp, looking still uncertain and almost shocked as she pushed at the denim over his hips and down this thigh. As she suspected, he wore no underwear. Who could blame the boy! He was hung like a horse!

Kicking off her heels, Julia suddenly dipped low and got down on her knees, pulling and tugging until his jeans parted with his bare flesh and his cock hung thick and heavy between his slightly spread legs. Before he could change his mind, she grasped his heavy rock and wrapped both hands around it. "Mmmm...you're beautiful." She murmured and looked up at him, her eyes dark with desire as she moistened her lips. "I'm going to suck you off...let me know what feels best, okay?"
 
Cole stood very still as she lowered his jeans down. His track record with women tended to dead-end around this point, so a chilling wave of anxiety swept through him. What if she reacted like all the others?

In the weeks after the video incident, the notoriety had lead some girls to approach him at parties. He'd soon learned to spot the signs in the way there began checking him out and then looking away if he made eye contact. Confirmation was always easy. If he found a reason to stand on his own for a bit, then those curiosity seekers would use that window to speak to him alone.

Most would make conversation for few minutes to start before winding their way around to their true interest. Some of the tipsier ones would be more direct. But eventually they all would ask "how big is it really?"

Cole always shrugged and said, "Pretty big, I guess." A few girls would leave it at that. But most had at least a little alcohol in them and weren't going to be put off with vague descriptions. They wanted a demonstration.

An empty bedroom or closet always seemed to be available. Once there, they all seemed sufficiently willing to stroke his cock through his pants and marvel as it swelled. Unfortunately, most seemed content to stop at this point. They'd come to see if the the naked guy in the bunny mask really did have a thick cock and now they'd confirmed it.

A few bold souls would press further and ask him to take it out. Some would even promise the reward of a blow job if he agreed. Unfortunately, this category of curiosity seekers all seemed to believe that the lump in his pants was a very convincing pair of gym socks or other fakery. When they tugged the fabric down far enough to expose his swollen shaft, they would invariably realize that this was no facade. A few would gamely press on, but invariably as more and more of the massive cock was exposed, each would confess to never imagining that it could be this big and begin apologetically retreating.

Fear that the librarian might have a similar averse reaction cooled Cole's blood. That temporary reprieve in pressure also made it easier to free his trapped member. She slid his jeans down to his knees and looked intently at the thick cock now anxiously dangling between his thighs.

"Mmmm...you're beautiful." She murmured and looked up at him, her eyes dark with desire as she moistened her lips. "I'm going to suck you off...let me know what feels best, okay?"

Cole felt a surge of relief flow through him. She wasn't turned off! He wasn't a total freak to her.

His relief was followed by delight as her tongue licked the tip of his cock. Holding his cock in both hands she guided it towards her lips. Cole's eyes widened as her tender lips parted as she fed the huge crown inside her mouth.

Cole's cock surged with delight. Now it was her turn to widen her eyes. She mumbled something in surprise, which Cole roughly translated as, "Oh my God, it gets even bigger?!" But his still increasing girth only seemed to please her more, for she slowly guided a few inches more of him inside.

After a a brief eternity, his cock brushed up against the back of her mouth. The look in her eyes signaled that was as deep as he'd be going today which unfortunately left a sizable portion of his cock outside. She soon demonstrated that she wasn't going to let that go unattended. As she bobbed gently on the end of his cock, her hands began gently massaging the exposed shaft. Though her fingers couldn't begin to fully encircle him, they provided a delightful stimulus to match that of her lips and tongue.

Cole tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "Oh God," he murmured. "Don't stop, please don't stop."
 
Julia was amazed by his length and girth. If anything, he was bigger than her ex! And she didn't think that was truly possible...men like this were few and far between and she'd struck gold twice in her life! Thrilled by his soft urging of excitement, she pulled back a little and smiled.

“Like that huh?” She breathed against his skin, then swirled her tongue around the tip and moved to lick him from tip to base and then back up. She heard him inhale sharply, his legs tensing as she sucked and kissed, nibbling down his length before she swirled her tongue back around the tip and opened wide to suck him in.

Her hands never stopped, stroking what she couldn't stuff into her mouth. His skin was warm and smooth, her clever tongue tracing the veins and ridges as she slurped on him. His body shuddered and she reveled in how she was making him feel. Her womb clenched with desire and her panties were becoming wetter by the minute, but for now, this was all about him.

Unable to look away, she continued to watch him, taking in each expression, each trembling breath with complete and total delight.
 

Cole struggled mentally to keep it together. The delicious sensation had him ready to blow in moments, but he didn't want her thinking he had no staying power. He gritted his teeth and tried to focus on not giving in.

Unfortunately, a glance down killed any hope of that. Her cheeks flared out like a chipmunk as they stretched around his cock head. A soft mmmm accompanied her strokes. Most compelling were her eyes - they practically danced with amusement as she looked up at him.

"Uh, ma'am, uh, I'm-" Cole stammered out, but his attempt at a warning ended in a worldless grunt as his climax hit. Cole's eyes slammed shut as the first riotous wave of semen rocketed up his stiff cock.

 
Julia felt his cock expand further, if that was even possible and then watched and felt him tense up all over. He tried to stutter out a warning, but the words were lost to him as pleasure burst through his body.

She hadn't expected the amount of cum that suddenly flooded her mouth, shooting to the back of her throat, then coating her tongue in a hurry. Startled, she struggled to swallow it, but managed to take one big gulp, following by another as she sucked and stroked him. Still, despite her efforts, some of his cum dribbled from her lip and splattered on the cement floor.

Blinking her watery eyes, Julia slurped all that she could down, marveling up at him as he ever so slowly softened in her mouth as she pulled away. With a long drawn out breath, she gave him a smile and wiped at her lips. "I think we may have temporarily solved your problem." She teased.
 
Cole opened his eyes after a deliciously long while. His
personal masturbation sessions had never been anywhere as intense as this. It always took him ages to stroke an orgasm out on his own and it had never gushed out of him with such force before.

His face flushed anew as he saw the aftermath. The lovely librarian looked up at with a tiny smile, her cheeks puffed out like a trombone player in mid-solo. She then tilted her head back and swallowed, the remnants of his massive load disappearing down her throat.

Her upraised chin and lips were liberally festooned with pearlescent drop . Apparently his cum had overflowed her mouth a bit. A glance down to where his softened cock now dangled showed a puddle of translucent jism on the floor. Overflowed by more than just a bit. He quickly looked towards her torso, afraid his exuberance might have spilt onto her expensive blouse; fortunately that seemed to have escaped any backsplash.

Cole felt a bit ashamed. An experienced guy probably wouldn't make a mess like this. The notion that she might now be realizing how much an unskilled novice he was left the tips of his ears crimson.

Still, if she had any recriminations for his performance, she gave no sign. She licked her lips and chin with her dexterous tongue and smiled up at him. "I think we may have temporarily solved your problem," she teased.

Noticing his glance towards the floor and the puddle of cum, she grinned anew and then waved a dismissive hand at the mess. She rose to her feet and retrieved her bag from where she'd left it on the table. She swiftly demonstrated her mom credentials by producing a small towel and promptly mopping up the spill.

As if for good measure, she then gripped his cock as best she could between thumb and forefinger near the base and proceeded to squeeze out any remaining jism like so much toothpaste. She collected that as well before giving his cock a quick drying. Seemingly satisfied, she gestured for him to pull up his jeans and proceeded to help him fit his semi-flaccid member inside its denim confines.

Cole sensed he was being dismissed, but he was generally glad for it. This had been a trying afternoon. Combined with his recent hefty orgasm, he felt strongly in need of a nap.

He shouldered his backpack and looked down at her. He wasn't sure what to say at this point. "Thank you," he said at last. "That was....thank you."

 
Julia's smile was bright and beautiful as she stepped back and then gently bit her lip and gave him an almost boy look. “You're most welcome. Have a good day and again, thank you for helping me out.”

Turning away, her shapely hips swayed as her heels clicked against the floor and she went to collect her things. Bending slightly, she reached for her bag and stowed away her broken pump and the extra bottles and then tucked the baby blue blanket away as well and hoisted the bag over one slender shoulder.

From behind her, she heard the door open and paused a moment, giving him a chance to get a head start. Smoothing down her shirt, she glanced down at herself and made sure she still looked presentable and then turned around to make her way out. Drawing in a breath, she stared at the open door and into the library. The taste of him was still on her tongue and for a moment she savored it, remembering ever sweet detail of how he felt stuffed in her mouth. Every sweet response, sound, moan, shudder. She ached to do it all over again and more.

Now aching and ready in an entirely different way, Julia excused herself up front, explaining at her pump had broken and that she really needed to go and get another one. Mrs. Larson hurried her off with a dismissive wave of her hand. “Hurry along darling! I'll take care of things.” She promised.

Julia wouldn't help but smile, and hurried out before anyone else could stop her.
 
Cole drifted back to the dorms in a distracted haze. He dumped his books in the room and immediately headed to the bathroom. Still half awake, he disrobed and entered the shower. Only when the chilly water slammed into his back did some semblance of consciousness reassert itself.

That had really happened, hadn't it? Such an encounter seemed more fiction than truth. But he hadn't imagined it. A story worthy of the Penthouse Forums and he'd been right in the middle of it all.

Not that he could tell anyone. Who would believe it?

So now what? Even mildly drained as he was, his libido was eager for more. But the nameless librarian had seemed pretty clear that this was just a one-time thing. She'd been in trouble, he'd helped her out, and she'd returned the favor. They were even-Steven now, so nothing more to say. Back to business as usual, right?
 
Julia's trip to the store was made in record speed and by the tikme she returned home, she was fumbling to get out of her clothes. A few moments alone before anyone got back to the house, she stripped and got into the shower. The hot spray revived her, but engorged her breasts all over again with milk. She groaned softly, but washed dutifully, slipping into a pair of yoga pants and a simple shirt after binding her bust back into a nursing bra.

Setting up her new breast pump, Julia sat on the bed and got herself set up and as the pump was switched on and gently sucked the milk out of her nipple, she couldn't help but think back to Cole. It had felt so damn good...made her so achy and wanton. She wondered what he'd thought. She knew he'd enjoyed it...at least while in the foggy haze of desire and need. But was he regretting it now? Did he want more? Did he find her crazy for doing that to him?

Questions filled her mind and she had no answers...she supposed she would just have to play it by ear and see what happened. She'd crossed a line, but not by huge leaps and bounds. Technicalities gave her a little peace of mind as she emptied her breasts and sighed with relief. With the task finished, washed and set aside everything for the next day and padded to the kitchen. The urge to relieve herself was there, but she wanted to wait. She needed Michael to touch her. Playing solo had never been as fun as with a partner in her mind, so perhaps she could surprise him that evening.

The hum drum of the evening moved along without a hitch. She cooked and they ate, spent time with her wonderful son and nursed him. Sitting in his room, rocking him in her arms, it was the perfect sweet mother and son bonding time...and nothing at all like what she'd experienced with Cole...with Thumper.

Going to Michael, she found him already in bed and reading. She smiled and moved over to him, crawling onto the bed and straddling his lap over the sheets. “Hey.”

He glanced up at her and smiled slightly. “Hey. Everything alright?”

She nodded and leaned down, pressing her lips to his brow, cheek, chin and then mouth. “Yeah...I just miss you. Thought maybe we could...you know...have a little fun.”
 
“Yeah...I just miss you. Thought maybe we could...you know...have a little fun.”

Michael furrowed his brow. "Well, I was hoping to finish this chapter...." He held his straight face for a few beats while Julia paused, a look of confusion playing across her features. He let her stew just long enough before letting loose the mischievous grin he'd been holding back.

Julia's violet eyes narrowed and she glared at him, but her momentary irritation at having fallen for his misdirection yet again soon crumbled before her own amusement. "Oooh, you!" she muttered as she leaned in and kissed him again. Michael merely smiled before letting himself succumb to the charm of her ruby lips.

Michael still marveled that such a little thing as a modicum of restraint had proved such a cornerstone of their relationship. Though she might show a little irritation at him from time to time, Michael knew that deep down she took comfort from knowing that he wasn't completely bowled over by her sex appeal. After years of dating guys who she could wrap around her little finger by showing off some cleavage, Michael's reserve set him apart.

Michael, for his own part, still found it an immeasurable thrill that a woman as incredible as Julia found him so desirable. Michael did well enough on most of the usual metrics - appearance, physique, wealth, personality, intelligence - but he'd have predicted Julia to be with someone closer to a perfect score. That she'd chosen him and spent the last few years daily demonstrating her affection for him seemed too good to be true. That certainly made it worthwhile to give her what she wanted, even if that meant not giving in right away.

Michael continued to play coy a little while longer. "Just what sort of fun might you be wanting, my dear?" he inquired. It was tough not to chuckle at that. Julia's nipples looked like they might rip through her top and he hadn't even touched her yet. He knew exactly what she wanted.

Julia gave him no response, but he soon felt her slender fingers slip into the leg of his boxers and encircle his cock. Michael's restraint was not without limits. His flaccid shaft began to thicken and swell in her grip. "Oh," he said with a grin. "That kind of fun."

 
Julie grinned, "Yes, that kind of fun." She purred, continuing to stroke him gently, but firmly. While nowhere near as hung as Cole, he was still a good size and he was good enough to satisfy her. If only she could get him to let go once in a while. She loved how he took care of her, but his restraint even in the bedroom sometimes was too much.

Leaning in, she kissed him softly at first, their mouths and holding before pulling away and angling for a slightly better fit as she parted her lips slightly and let her tongue touch the fullness of his bottom lip. With a sigh, she nipped at it, soothing the spot as she continued to stroke him to full mast, enjoying the hot length of him in her hand.

His soft moan of appreciation was music to her ears as she pulled away and trailed her mouth over his jaw line and down his neck. He smelled clean, with a hint of aftershave that she loved so much. It was obvious that Julia one purpose in mind as she tugged at his shirt with her free hand and then abandoned his cock to sit back and help him out of the material that was blocking her from smooth flesh.
 
Michael grunted agreeably as his wife stroked his cock to full erection. Curious he reached between her legs to check her readiness. Her panties were already damp to the touch.

He marveled again at how unlike his previous relationships Julia was. Before her, he was used to being the aggressor. Sure, his girlfriends might clearly hint they were in the mood for sex, but generally he was responsible for actually getting them into bed.

Julia, however, was quite willing to start things up if the mood struck her. On more than one occasion she had greeted him as soon as he got home with, "Finally you're here - I've been thinking about your cock all afternoon!"

The addition of a baby tended to delay things, but her libido seemed otherwise undiminished. Tonight was a perfect example. Since he'd been home, he'd watched Julia give an almost textbook demonstration of dutiful mother. She'd attended to their son as if she had no other thoughts on her mind. But once the baby was put to bed, her mother persona was replaced with the eager young lover he'd fallen in love with years ago.

Her panties soon joined his boxers at foot of the bed. Julia straddled his hips, her naked pussy already glistening with arousal. She moaned softly as she parted the lips just enough to show him a glimpse of the pink interior. She was teasing herself as much as he - temporarily delaying their coupling to heighten the anticipation. Michael knew not to interfere; left to her own pace, Julia might drive herself to climax at the mere thought of his cock inside her.
 
Back
Top