Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous relationships of mine have involved the daddy-daughter dynamic and I must say it's both a thrill and fulfilling for both parties on many levels. Granted, it helps if she's not just a gold-digger (in which case, with the depletion of your funds, you rapidly go from the coveted 'sugar daddy' status to mere Splenda Daddy or Aspartame Daddy), but if you find that young lady who is genuinely into that kid of relationship, there is NOTHING quite like it.

Barring having an actual daughter, I suppose, but I'm still working on that.

But I saw and read through this thread and felt the need to comment. Awesome thread and I hope it continues.

- Biscuit Hammer

Hi and welcome! A true daddy/girl relationship revolves around the love and care shared between the two. Having a sugar daddy is different, in my mind. I think there are folks who seek that sort of relationship. Let's hope they find each other. Right? For me, and many gals here, this dynamic is more about the power exchange and caring relationship.

This thread is a second edition of the original daddy thread. In the "old days", there was a lot of banter, teasing and fun on the thread. These days it seems to be less about support and friendship. It makes me sad. I hope the thread can evolve and still be meaningful and supportive for those of us into the "fetish".

Have a wonderful day, BiscuitHammer!

Neglect of a Little

It doesn’t take much to make a girl feel invisible, especially one so delicate as a baby girl. Little space can be an overwhelmingly powerful state of mind for some littles. And not being able to comfortably express an inner child is often all it takes to cause great frustration and even depression in a little’s life. It takes a Daddy Dom’s constant attention and praise to keep a little feeling both wanted and appreciated. Just like an actual child a little’s heart is very sensitive to her Dominant’s reactions. For some baby girls all it takes is a stern look from Daddy to bring her to tears and make her feel incredibly guilty even if she did nothing wrong.

Proper attention is absolutely necessary to keep a baby girl happy and healthy. Without it she dwindles. Her playful attitude vanishes and her little side fades away. When completely ignored a baby girl commits to all manners of behavior, both good and bad, in a desperate attempt to get the attention she so badly needs. This often leads to unnecessary discipline and punishment from her Dominant that further compounds the issue. Littles are often viewed as “needy” but this is not the case at all. A little is merely craving the love and affection her heart desires. The purpose for having a D/s relationship is to form a bond with your lover that can’t be achieved through having a vanilla relationship. Making a baby girl feel guilty for wanting this attention is one of the most redundant and destructive things a Dominant can do. But even worse than that is when a Dominant actually shuns and abandons a little for wanting closeness. This can devastate a baby girl. It often leads to depression and self-harm for many littles. No one deserves to be treated like a burden. Pain and suffering can often cause a baby girl to enter into regression. And feeling alone, unloved, and unwanted is an utterly awful thing to have to go through while in little space. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

So please be good to your baby girl. They’re the most precious and wonderful creation you’ll ever know. Each and every little is absolutely worthy of the all the love and affection a man can give. It makes them shine brightly, beautiful, and strong. Give them the tenderest of care.

A baby girl deserves nothing less.

~ Dom Wolf

tumblr_n76o25GjjD1t9k8dno1_250.gif

Hi and welcome! A true daddy/girl relationship revolves around the love and care shared between the two. Having a sugar daddy is different, in my mind. I think there are folks who seek that sort of relationship. Let's hope they find each other. Right? For me, and many gals here, this dynamic is more about the power exchange and caring relationship.

This thread is a second edition of the original daddy thread. In the "old days", there was a lot of banter, teasing and fun on the thread. These days it seems to be less about support and friendship. It makes me sad. I hope the thread can evolve and still be meaningful and supportive for those of us into the "fetish".

Have a wonderful day, BiscuitHammer!

Excellent summation of what the Daddy/girl relationship is and isn't. Thanks for sharing your insights, INeedLove.

I see this, like my other thread, is on its last page. For those who don't know, LIT closes threads after 5000 posts (or shortly after - depends on if they notice)

One of my threads - my own, with a co-hostess - is at exactly the same number of pages (1 post shorter) as this one. To that end, I created a replacement thread for it (all are welcome) May I be so bold as to suggest INL do likewise? If she is not so inclined, someone else?

Just an idea from me. I do know it happens because I've hit 5000 on a number of the threads I created.

BrettJ in Canada

Neglect of a Little

It doesn’t take much to make a girl feel invisible, especially one so delicate as a baby girl. Little space can be an overwhelmingly powerful state of mind for some littles. And not being able to comfortably express an inner child is often all it takes to cause great frustration and even depression in a little’s life. It takes a Daddy Dom’s constant attention and praise to keep a little feeling both wanted and appreciated. Just like an actual child a little’s heart is very sensitive to her Dominant’s reactions. For some baby girls all it takes is a stern look from Daddy to bring her to tears and make her feel incredibly guilty even if she did nothing wrong.

Proper attention is absolutely necessary to keep a baby girl happy and healthy. Without it she dwindles. Her playful attitude vanishes and her little side fades away. When completely ignored a baby girl commits to all manners of behavior, both good and bad, in a desperate attempt to get the attention she so badly needs. This often leads to unnecessary discipline and punishment from her Dominant that further compounds the issue. Littles are often viewed as “needy” but this is not the case at all. A little is merely craving the love and affection her heart desires. The purpose for having a D/s relationship is to form a bond with your lover that can’t be achieved through having a vanilla relationship. Making a baby girl feel guilty for wanting this attention is one of the most redundant and destructive things a Dominant can do. But even worse than that is when a Dominant actually shuns and abandons a little for wanting closeness. This can devastate a baby girl. It often leads to depression and self-harm for many littles. No one deserves to be treated like a burden. Pain and suffering can often cause a baby girl to enter into regression. And feeling alone, unloved, and unwanted is an utterly awful thing to have to go through while in little space. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

So please be good to your baby girl. They’re the most precious and wonderful creation you’ll ever know. Each and every little is absolutely worthy of the all the love and affection a man can give. It makes them shine brightly, beautiful, and strong. Give them the tenderest of care.

~ Dom Wolf

I follow him on Tumblr too. He always seems to say the right thing. Thank you!

I see this, like my other thread, is on its last page. For those who don't know, LIT closes threads after 5000 posts (or shortly after - depends on if they notice)

One of my threads - my own, with a co-hostess - is at exactly the same number of pages (1 post shorter) as this one. To that end, I created a replacement thread for it (all are welcome) May I be so bold as to suggest INL do likewise? If she is not so inclined, someone else?

Just an idea from me. I do know it happens because I've hit 5000 on a number of the threads I created.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi Brett. I've contemplated a new thread but my heart isn't in it right now. Maybe in a couple months? So many of the folks who used to banter on the thread have left. The community is the best part of this, imho. Thank you for being so thoughtful, dear Brett! Take care.

I found this poem online and thought I would share it. There was not an author listed.

A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.

Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.

Thanks for sharing Elizabeth:rose:

Neglect of a Little

~ Dom Wolf

:heart::heart::heart:

Hello all,
Thank you for a wonderful run on this thread. There have been lots of really fun times with awesome people. We had many new folks and Lit veterans alike. This "fetish" will always be near and dear to my heart. At this time I can't see opening a new thread but might return to it in a couple of months. My PM box is always open to folks who want to discuss the daddy/girl dynamic or need to vent. Thank you for being a part of this group.

Wishing everyone the best!

Hugs!

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back