Have you masturbated on Skype?

I have cum on Skype and it is great fun and I feel so naughty and dirty afterwards but I keep cumming back for more!
 
I have a couple of times, with women and men, and it's was very arousing!!!
 
Yup

With a pregnant girl I met from Tumblr. She was pregnant with twins (that were born on my birthday oddly enough). She was smokin hot. I wish I'd met her earlier, I might have flown up to see her in person
 
I know!! Me too! I'm going to my first nudist swim in less than two weeks!! Yay! It's not even so much about seeing the others naked... More about me getting naked, being comfortable and maybe even making someone's day!! What a psychological turn on!!!
 
Yup, lots!

I've done it with GFs when I've been in a long-distance relationship... and I also like to do it with guys. It's so hot cuming together! Used manroulette a few times, though it's rather hit and miss.
 
Would love a Yahoo show from anyone willing! Watch for me, and mention you read this on Literotica so I don't think it's spam.

cum_to_scottie
 
Not on Skype and for a limited audience but enjoyed .......
 
On yahoo many times. Some of the most intense orgasms ever. There's something about the anonymity that makes it incredibly hot and lowers the inhibitions.
 
Have done it a number of times on yahoo, enjoyed it a lot, but don't get much opportunity nowadays.
I'm sure Skype would be better.
 
I have masturbated on Yahoo video...nice to cum and watch some one else explode, too...
 
Back
Top