Here you will find lots of snark and some occasional sexiness.

Fucking amazing. Loved the set and waiting with baited breath on the next one.

And a little preview of some I'll post later... please, please, please don't re-post my links!

You just had to go and post that, didn't you?

Btw, I reposted the links in my brain. Will I face the wrath of your comic sans? *shudder*

you are fucking incredible...especially the m/f pics were an instant hard on...........

I noticed they aren't copying the links they're quoting the post so they can let you know which post they are talking about, but are forgetting to remove the link.

I noticed they aren't copying the links they're quoting the post so they can let you know which post they are talking about, but are forgetting to remove the link.

Yeah but most people here know what that means.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't re-post my links in your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/5iKKSHQ.jpg

Last edited:
I know. I just wanted to point it out to the idiots.

That is one hot photo.

For anyone who thinks that online fetish selling is all fun and games, I submit into evidence these screenshots of a conversation I had last night with a "prospective buyer"...

Last edited:
Back