Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Site News & Tech Support > Lit Tech Support

Old 04-29-2017, 02:09 AM   #276
daphnenevada
Author

Smile Love it!

I'm a newcomer, so I don't have experience with the old panel to compare with, but I love the layout. It's really clean, easy to navigate, and mobile friendly!

I like that the design is understated when I am working in public places. I personally love the amount of white space and font size, however I can see that others are having problems with it when working in public. Perhaps a mechanism to control font sizes with little A- / A+ buttons?

It's fairly easy to use, although I had difficulty publishing my story after previewing it (it said 'status: draft' and I couldn't find the 'publish' button until I previewed it again).

It would also be great to be able to search for Authors to follow from the 'Following' interface like you can with the 'Favourites' section.

I'd love to see this design style applied site wide, especially in regards to responsive design, font size and navigation!

Awesome work!

Old 05-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #277
loverofintersex1
Really Experienced

Question Pasting a story you've written, to a literotica sub-site...?

I've written a group sex story, "copy"-ed it, now want to paste it to Literotica. How do I do this? I'm not clear how. (I already have three stories up.

Old 05-26-2017, 02:00 PM   #278
MindsMirror
Really Experienced

No one stop place for statistics.

We continue to be frustrated with the new author interface / dashboard.
- The csv download is good, but leaves off the count of comments statistic.
- The dashboard has reverted to scientific notation for the View Count and Vote Count.
- The "PUBLISHED" graphic takes a large amount of space and provides zero information, but Raw Counts are hidden? If the page is https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published you expect the stories are PUBLISHED. If the page is https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/drafts you expect they are DRAFTS.

We've reverted back to using the old view https://www.literotica.com/members/submissions_view.php
Others have reported similar usage in other threads.

-MM

Old 05-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #279
RejectReality
Literotica Guru

I put in a note about the comments being left off the CSV download, as well as a couple of other bugs. They're all on the list to be addressed for the next update.

Alt for Darkniciad ^--Website

A Fine Substitute

04/30/17
Something Afoot

05/28/17

Old 05-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #280
MindsMirror
Really Experienced

How about red hearts?

The https://www.literotica.com/my/#/activity/all page has blue icons for favorites and comments.
With the new smaller size and infrequency of comments it they are often indistinguishable.
It'd be great if we could have the red colored hearts back, so the comments stand out.

-MM

Old 06-01-2017, 02:51 AM   #281
ag2507
Really Really Experienced

Activity page broken

Is it my imagination but is the activity page broken? None of yesterday's activities ha e Susan up on it.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:53 AM   #282
ag2507

Activity page broken

Is it my imagination but is the activity page broken? None of yesterday's activities have shown up on it.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:18 AM   #283
ag2507

May 31st Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag2507 View Post
Is it my imagination but is the activity page broken? None of yesterday's activities have shown up on it.
Interesting... June 1st events showed up but but May 31 missing. In my cas an episode of Carstairs and Original Angels. Thou hast a glitch!
A

Old 06-02-2017, 01:25 AM   #284
MindsMirror
Really Experienced

Woot, they fixed the stastics CSV

Latest fix allows download of all statistics. Incremental improvements.
Works page

-MM

Old 06-03-2017, 03:58 PM   #285
ag2507

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag2507 View Post
Interesting... June 1st events showed up but but May 31 missing. In my cas an episode of Carstairs and Original Angels. Thou hast a glitch!
A
June 3rd seems to be MIA too

Old 06-13-2017, 08:22 PM   #286
Harddaysknight
Virgin

My home page has had trouble downloading of late. How do you get to the old control panel and how do you change bio picture on new control panel? I keep getting "application error" when I try to sign in.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:10 PM   #287
clarissaj1982
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harddaysknight View Post
My home page has had trouble downloading of late. How do you get to the old control panel and how do you change bio picture on new control panel? I keep getting "application error" when I try to sign in.
I continually get the "application error" now as well! From the old page I tried to upload a new story but I'm not sure it went through. Any help will be appreciated.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #288
barbian
Virgin

Activity

When I try to load the activity page it just shows "Loading" Have you stopped this activity portal?
https://www.literotica.com/my/#/activity/all

Old Today, 12:09 AM   #289
member9458
Experienced

So I tried saving a draft of a story about a guy (20) hooking up with someone who used to babysit him (26). Naturally, I tagged it "babysitter." When I went to save it, I found out "babysitter" is a banned tag because it has the word "baby" in it.

Which...is actually kinda understandable? Even if it wasn't entirely intentional? I mean, there are plenty of babysitter stories on this site, and it's not terribly hard to come up with a scenario where both parties are well over the age of 18. But it's still pretty borderline and I can understand not wanting to encourage it.

That said, the error message misspells the word "prohibited," so you might want to fix that either way.