Old 06-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #5001
hotoldrguy
Old but not Fusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy1 View Post
As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

At this time I am going to be taking a break from starting a new thread.
I've enjoyed making pretty pictures and gotten to know some great people.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and the friendships.😊😘

So sad to see you are taking a break. I really love your thread...your beauty, your creativity, the personality that shows through. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break and that you will be starting a new thread soon. All the best to you
Proud Playgrounder #380

Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and die with their song still inside them

"Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is not." - The Full Monty
Just sliding down the razor blade of life

Old 06-17-2017, 01:10 PM   #5002
BMW75RT
Literotica Guru

Sad

Quote:
As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

Icy my Australian Temptress - I have followed your posts for many years now and seeing you are leaving our community makes me very sad. It was bad enough that we lost Aphro earlier today, now you are ceasing posting.

I want to thank you for all of the marvelous photographs, the kind responses to our comments and the true, genuine friendship. I'm re-posting one of my favorite photos of you - it always makes my heart smile.

Please reconsider and return to active postings - DAve

Last edited by BMW75RT : 06-17-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Old 06-18-2017, 04:08 AM   #5003
old_and_shy
Really Experienced

Quote:

Well, I may not have interacted as much (almost never), but I have certainly enjoyed all you have offered. Looking forward to a future Icy pic thread; they're always entertaining and visually appealing (well, how could they not, given the model being photographed).

On the branch above him a little bird notices the caterpillar and wants to eat it. But the little bird realizes that it'd be a better meal for him if the caterpillar has finished eating, so he waits.

On another branch a cat is preying on the little bird, but realizes it would be a better snack if the little bird has eaten the caterpillar, so he waits.

As soon as the caterpillar finishes eating the leaf, the little bird swoops down and grabs the caterpillar. The cat jumps after the little bird, but misses and falls into the pond.

Moral of this little tale: the greater the desire, the wetter the pussy.

My Literotica Submissions (currently only 1)

Old 06-18-2017, 07:00 AM   #5004
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1497666056
Just got back home to decent wifi, and find you are leaving us.

Hope you return as I have been looking forward to your beautiful photos.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Old 06-18-2017, 07:14 AM   #5005
Vincius
god of the underworld

Quote:

You have a great body!
I love the fact you answer all replies! No matter how stupid my replies are!
You have a great body!

Old 06-18-2017, 05:16 PM   #5006
Icy1
Wandering through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotoldrguy View Post
So sad to see you are taking a break. I really love your thread...your beauty, your creativity, the personality that shows through. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break and that you will be starting a new thread soon. All the best to you
Very sweet of you to say.
I hope you continue to post pics in the Artsy thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW75RT View Post
Icy my Australian Temptress - I have followed your posts for many years now and seeing you are leaving our community makes me very sad. It was bad enough that we lost Aphro earlier today, now you are ceasing posting.

I want to thank you for all of the marvelous photographs, the kind responses to our comments and the true, genuine friendship. I'm re-posting one of my favorite photos of you - it always makes my heart smile.

Please reconsider and return to active postings - DAve
Thanks Dave. Fortunately I'm not dealing with what Aphro is.
I'm pleased to have made the friendship as well.😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_and_shy View Post
Well, I may not have interacted as much (almost never), but I have certainly enjoyed all you have offered. Looking forward to a future Icy pic thread; they're always entertaining and visually appealing (well, how could they not, given the model being photographed).
Thanks. I could be mistaken but I seem to recall writing you a late note one day. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Just got back home to decent wifi, and find you are leaving us.

Hope you return as I have been looking forward to your beautiful photos.
Thank you Todger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincius View Post
You have a great body!
I love the fact you answer all replies! No matter how stupid my replies are!
You have a great body!
Lol. I do my best with that.
Generally I answer them all unless I slipped up or a person is rude.

Old 06-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #5007
HonorableRogue
Hazily Covetous

Location: On Earth (because it has more mass and occupies more space than me).
Quote:

"As this thread nears its 5000th post..."

Such a short simple phrase but wrapped in it is the fact that this is your fourth thread to run it's full course. That's over 20K Icy related posts and comments (24,415 at present count to be exact) without including the one that ended early. Those four have gotten over 900K views. Bravo! I refuse to comment on how many of those views we're mine...

I've lost count of how many images you shared on your threads and others. How many new threads you happily supported. I, like many others, love your pics but it's your support of the Lit Am Pics community that truly sets you apart. That puts you in the ranks of the pillars of Am Pics.

Enjoy you break from having a dedicated thread whether it's days, weeks or months. I know you'll keeping popping up (and out ) on your Artsy thread and others. Also enjoy the winter and I look forward to seeing what the first Icy of Spring looks like. I started quoting you and I'll end the same way.

Thanks for all the and the friendship.😊😘

Cheers

- George Eastman

Old 06-19-2017, 08:49 AM   #5008
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Imagine the weird tan lines this would give.

Imagine the admiring stares you would get!!!!

Old 06-19-2017, 08:50 AM   #5009
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:

It has been our great pleasure, lovely Icy!!!

Old 06-19-2017, 12:17 PM   #5010
CanadianM
Just a guy

Quote:

You will be missed beautiful lady... and since it is a "break" you leave us hope that you will be back one day in the not too distant future... Wishing you well and thank you for all the wonderful photos and playful banter!

Just trying to have some fun!

Old 06-19-2017, 01:32 PM   #5011
Icy1
Wandering through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableRogue View Post
"As this thread nears its 5000th post..."

Such a short simple phrase but wrapped in it is the fact that this is your fourth thread to run it's full course. That's over 20K Icy related posts and comments (24,415 at present count to be exact) without including the one that ended early. Those four have gotten over 900K views. Bravo! I refuse to comment on how many of those views were mine...

I've lost count of how many images you shared on your threads and others. How many new threads you happily supported. I, like many others, love your pics but it's your support of the Lit Am Pics community that truly sets you apart. That puts you in the ranks of the pillars of Am Pics.

Enjoy you break from having a dedicated thread whether it's days, weeks or months. I know you'll keeping popping up (and out ) on your Artsy thread and others. Also enjoy the winter and I look forward to seeing what the first Icy of Spring looks like. I started quoting you and I'll end the same way.

Thanks for all the memories and the friendship.😊😘

Cheers
Thank you HR.😘
I always enjoyed being involved with new group threads.
Your thoughtful and original comments along with your support and friendship have been some of the most wonderful things about my time here on lit.😘💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
Imagine the admiring stares you would get!!!!
Not sure they'd be admiring stares. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
It has been our great pleasure, lovely Icy!!!
Thanks scot. Your comments were appreciated right throughout all my posting, and there was lots. lol.😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianM View Post
You will be missed beautiful lady... and since it is a "break" you leave us hope that you will be back one day in the not too distant future... Wishing you well and thank you for all the wonderful photos and playful banter!
Thanks so much CanadianM. I have so enjoyed our fun banter and your involvement in my threads. There were a few and you were there for them all.😘

Closed Thread