Shy and unsure, I'm new

attachment.php

I would love to spend time with you explaining how you are so wrong in believing there is nothing sexy about this photo. But you will have to take my (and I suspect many of your other admirer's) word for it.

Thank you for posting it :kiss:
Okay, well, that one I agree with, haha, but only 'cuz I decided I had to do something sexy to make it a fun set...

Okay, well, that one I agree with, haha, but only 'cuz I decided I had to do something sexy to make it a fun set...

Well, it worked. I'm ... er, a little breathless right now. That is a very, very hot photo.

I do love that you're getting more and more confident with what you're willing to show us as well - and, can I just add my voice to the chorus and say that you are gorgeous, cute, and very welcome here.

Well, it worked. I'm ... er, a little breathless right now. That is a very, very hot photo.

I do love that you're getting more and more confident with what you're willing to show us as well - and, can I just add my voice to the chorus and say that you are gorgeous, cute, and very welcome here.
Thank you very much. I'm having fun with it :)

oh.my.god. lily, you could wear whatever you wanted to and you'd still be downright sexy. by the way, that hint of red hair "down there" makes me swoon!

Wow! Totally amazing! Thank you for sharing your adorablely sexy self with us :)

Holly Wow, you look great, and your a Rugby player...even better yet !!!

attachment.php

I would love to spend time with you explaining how you are so wrong in believing there is nothing sexy about this photo. But you will have to take my (and I suspect many of your other admirer's) word for it.

Thank you for posting it :kiss:

i have a boner

Love the new pics! :) Love how the sports bra accentuates and draws the eyes to your waist ;)

Very nice pics. Love the red hair and that beautiful ass. Hope you keep sharing. I promise we will keep drooling.

Great shots, and I love the fact that your nipples are getting harder and poking as the photos progress.....

Tifani

Thank you all! I don't think I'm gonna put anything up today or tomorrow, but hopefully I'll post something up on Sunday.

Back