Plausible scenario for woman to talk & have sex

You can try a shower, wife and guy in shower while the other guy is outside talking to her as she sticks her head out the curtain.
 
* Stuck in crowded elevator or SRO commuter train/bus
* Jammed into the SRO section of a theatre
* Embedded in a jam-packed standing crowd, like a rally
* Standing in a tight queue
 
- Woman between two men crowded into a tent in the pitch dark night... literally face-to-face with one man while the other quietly gets to work

Wrote this story for you. Sent it via email. Hope you like it.
 
- woman in limo (bachelorette party?) standing up out the moon roof to talk to a guy on the sidewalk. Another man is inside the limo.

I think you already broached this one in another thread, and I think it works wonderfully.

The guy in the limo is the stripper from the bachelorette party, the guy on the sidewalk is her soon-to-be husband. She doesn't let on that the stripper is doing naughty things to her because he isn't supposed to be in the limo at all (the bridesmaids insisted), and she knows her fiance will get angry about him being there.

I've a thought to write this one, too, if you don't mind.
 
In order to make ends meet a young (25ish) couple rent out a spare bedroom to a collage student. Because of conflicting work schedules the couple do not see much of each other, which is the catalyst for the wife and the renter becoming lovers.

One fall evening the wife is sitting on the couch reading. The windows behind her are open, a nice breeze blowing though them. The husband comes into the room and says, “I going out on the porch, would you like to join me?”

The wife responds, “No thanks, I want to finish my book.” The husband goes out and sits on the porch swing with his back to the same windows. The wife continues to read when something in the book reminders her of a question she has been meaning to ask her husband. She asks her question speaking through the window which is the beginning of a conversation. At this time her lover comes into the room drops to his knees and sticks his head under her skirt.
 
How about this:

What if the wife is having an affair with her husband's brother. One night she is at her computer in her bedroom. A small bluetooth earpiece in her ear as she is Skyping with her lover. She is wearing extremely hot lingerie and is giving him a sexy show when she hears her husband about to enter the room (he got off work early). She has just enough time to turn off her monitor as her husband walks in. At first her husband is surprised at what she's wearing (it's out of character for her). She quickly plays it off and says she wanted to spice things up. They begin having sex and she quickly realizes that her brother-in-law can still see her through her webcam & is super-turned on. He begins giving her direct instructions on what she wants her to do and say to his brother.

It gets kinkier & kinkier. Eventually her brother-in-law directs her to convince his brother to role-play with her. The scenario is that he is at work and is watching her over Skype as she fucks another man in their bedroom. She convinces him to make it pervy and says that in this scenario, she is having an affair with his brother (She is told what to say through the bluetooth earbud). She is calling out her brother-in-law's name as her husband is fucking her (pretending to be his brother) while his brother is actually watching while masturbating with a Fleshlight.

Her husband starts really getting into it and decides that his brother is the kind of guy that would fuck her ass (something they've never done before but her brother-in-law had actually cajoled her into it once). Eventually everyone's having massive orgasms.

Afterwards, her husband told her that the sex was fantastic, especially the scenario she came up with. He tells her that he wants to make this scenario a reality. (That would be part 2).
 
Last edited:
+1 for @mellow_sixtynines idea

One scenario i like but I have seen done (so you can't use it) has the girl on a camel safari. Camels have a double saddle with the handler on the back and the passenger on the front. The rocking and rubbing makes the girl super horny so at the next stop she doffs her panties. On the next leg of the safari she drapes her skirt over the saddles pommel and uses it to rub her clitoris and eventually hops on. The camel driver works out what's going on and goes in the back door, also under her skirt.
There was no husband in the one I read but it is even better if he is. They catch back up to the caravan, hijinks ensue

Belinda
 
OK, I have one more - this one is an original. I actually quite like it and reserve the right to give it a go myself one day - but anyone else feel free to pick it up.

Newlywed teacher, young, hot, the works. It's the last day of school and she has newlywed hubby on speakerphone in the classroom while the kids (high school seniors) are out at morning recess.
"We have the seniors fun day this afternoon. Want to come along"
"Dunno" says hubby. "Might be boring"
"Well, I'm doing a stint in the sponge toss. I'll be in that booth for an hour with my head poking out while the kids chuck wet sponges at me."
"Ooooh", says newlywed hubby. "Sounds like dark and handsome stranger could sneak into that booth and ravage you"
"Ooooh, you bad boy", takes off speaker phone, blushing. Some more whispered sexy newlywed conversation as a shadow drifts away from the classroom door.

Fade to afternoon - seniors fun day. Petty teacher having fun with the graduating class, running from ride to ride, flushed and laughing and happy and accepting a bit of sass and flirtation from the graduating senior boys.
Time comes for her to do her stint in the booth. Gets hit by some sponges, laughing, breathless, getting teased by the senior boys outside. Hears the door to the booth open behind her and is feeling youthful and flirty. Waves a hand behind her, hubby takes it, squeezes, silently reassuring her "You go girl, doing great". Wife moves husbands hand to her breast, other hand goes to her ass of its own accord.
Getting horny wife strips off her panties and holds up her skirt. Hubby doesn't need to be to asked twice, he gets her good and wet with fingers and tongue and then slides into home plate
....
just as the REAL hubby appears in front of the booth. "Sorry I'm late", runs forward to steal a chaste kiss, gets hit by a sponge, now he's wet he stays for a longer sexier kiss to the rapture of the hormone charged crowd of seniors. Back in the booth, the wife's tight newlywed pussy is filled with hot teenage cum, and she comes herself with hubby kissing her.

The end.

Belinda.
 
* Stuck in crowded elevator or SRO commuter train/bus
* Jammed into the SRO section of a theatre
* Embedded in a jam-packed standing crowd, like a rally
* Standing in a tight queue

You better write one with that scene, H. :D
 
Okay, that's +1 for Belinda. :)

Yes, Hypoxia, I want to read how the two lovers remain "undiscovered" while standing in a queue with a dozen other folks... :)
 
I hate you Literotica Story Ideas Forum. My muse kept me awake half the night workshopping this. She's left me with the name of the teacher: Jeannie Granger (the students call her Hermione behind her back) and three sexy scenes: one with the newlywed husband on the honeymoon, which sets the precedent for public/secret sex; one accidental teasing episode with the student on the day of the school carnival; and then the big on in the sponge-toss booth.

Sigh. It's in my queue now. Nothing I can do.

Belinda.
 
Belinda, how does one go about reading some more of your work if one is not a member of Facebook?
 
Hypoxia Smurf said:
* Standing in a tight queue

You better write one with that scene, H. :D

Yes, Hypoxia, I want to read how the two lovers remain "undiscovered" while standing in a queue with a dozen other folks... :)
I saw it happen. [Wasn't me, alas.] Guess I'll add that into LEFT BEHIND. Rosa's family drives off without her. She's pissed, and takes a bus from... oh, you don't need to know this now. Anyway, she's in a queue, and the guy behind her... well, you'll just have to read it to find out.
 
Belinda, how does one go about reading some more of your work if one is not a member of Facebook?

Don't contact the Belinda Lapage (small p) on Facebook. Its not me. You can discuss my stories on my Goodreads page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7266794.Belinda_LaPage?from_search=true under Ask the Author or by commenting on a book or blog. All of my completed stories are on Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blin18 but they will be here soon. If you want to be on my Lit mailing list when I publish new works, hit the Feedback button on one of my stories and include you return email.
Belinda
 
Back
Top