New Story Advertisments

American Fantasy

Hi everyone! My fifth story just went up and it's hovering just below the magic 4.50 mark after 30 or so votes. It's called American Fantasy in the Loving Wives section, and should appeal to Marines especially.

www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=147921

Please check it out, and feel free to email me,

thankyou, Emisweetie x
 

Attachments

  • 04-02-05_23-41.jpg
    04-02-05_23-41.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 131
New story posted

It is chapter 3 of my twins/sexual empath/thought reading story.
Twins, male and female, were struck by lightning and can now read each other's thoughts, and other people's thoughts about their sibling, when they are near each other! And more!

It was released today and has over 30 votes and an "H" already!
WOO HOO!

Please check it out if you're into this stuff.
Thanks,
MagicFingers
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=150159
(Fixed the link - Thanks, Dr. Mabeuse)
 
Last edited:
Helene Blackmailed

I've wanted to do another blackmail story for a while now and see if I could do a better job of showing that ambiguity of feeling: the woman's growing sexual excitement at her predicament while maintaining her reticence and distaste for what's gong on.

The story's up now, and it's called "Helene Blackmailed":

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=150847

I think it has some problems, but I like the level of sexual tension. I'd like to know what other people think.

---dr.M.
 
My first incest story...

I have just completed my first incest story "Sis doesn't know he's watching". This is a bit unusual...an incest story without any actual incest. The plot is full of twists and turns (maybe too many) and if anyone can predict the ending halfway through, I'll be very impressed. Anyway, public comments/votes are welcome, this is an entry to the Nude Day Contest. Presently (7/5) it is in the "new" section, but you can also access all the Nude Day Contest entries by pressing the link on the home literotica page. Thanks in advance if you choose to read/vote...Sack
 
A Beautiful Friendship

Hi Friends!

Well my fifth story is up and I hope it will attract some reader attention (including some of you wink, wink, nudge.nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean). It continues the story of my characters from my first ever story, Lance and Gena. It is called [color=dark-blue] A Beautiful Friendship [/color] and is in the Group Sex category.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled discussion already in progress.
 
Re: A Beautiful Friendship

Belegon said:
Hi Friends!

Well my fifth story is up and I hope it will attract some reader attention (including some of you wink, wink, nudge.nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean). It continues the story of my characters from my first ever story, Lance and Gena. It is called [color=dark-blue] A Beautiful Friendship [/color] and is in the Group Sex category.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled discussion already in progress.

Bel - read, voted, and commented. Very, very nice!

I have a new one..."Atlantis Revisited," the link's in my sig...
 
OK, I'll give this a try. I have two novels working. Comanche Lust, a western series and Exchanging Flesh, coming of age with plenty of fetish, mature, taboo. Exchanging Flesh, CH. 04, really has me stumped, with 8 votes it's at a 5, but no one's voting or even hitting it now. Could anyone give me a read?

Also, could anyone tell this idiot newbie (me) how to provide links from here to my stories? I see so many of you doing it and from using them to get to your stuff myself, I know it's invaluable. Thanks.

esl:confused:
 
eric shawn listo said:
Thanks so much for telling me how to do this! How do I do those nice signatures?

esl

My stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=372548&page=submissions

esl, copy/paste this and remove the extra symbols:


[+u+rl=http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=372548&page=submissions][co+l+or=green] esl's erotic stories listed[/url][/color]

you can, of course, change "esl's erotic stories listed" to whatever you like. if you want to change the color, just change where I said "green" to red or blue, etc.
 
First Story

My first story for this site (I'm a contributor over at chyoo.com, our choose-your-own-sexual-adventure sister site) was accepted this weekend.

It's called Sales Promotion and it's in the Erotic Couplings section. In it, a high school senior stays home from school and a door-to-door sales person comes knocking.

I am amazed to find that it's had over 14K views, and a 4.47 rating with 66 votes, when last I checked.

Please read and comment on it. Vote for a rating too. (Feedback is good!)

Thanks
 
Last edited:
smilodonwriter,

I noticed your story because I used to play Cultures too. LOL

I think the idea is very nice, but I did not finish your story because to me it was way too long. Well maybe not too long, but too many words or not enough action in it.

But hey, that's only me.

;)
 
Re: Re: Finally approved

Shendude said:
That is a VERY nice story. I eagerly await the next.

BTW, are you going to explain how Babs decided to go this route?

Thank you. I've gotten several good comments on this, very encourageing. Yes I will explain how barbra comes to this plan, but much later. I wanna keep that aspect myterious for now.
 
Re: Re: Re: Finally approved

odderotica said:
Thank you. I've gotten several good comments on this, very encourageing. Yes I will explain how barbra comes to this plan, but much later. I wanna keep that aspect myterious for now.
OK, then.

Question: About Babs' costume (which I really like BTW:devil: ), izzat that it has a normal top & leggings but w/ cut-outs revealing her nipples & pussy, or that she only has a "demi-bra" leaving the entire top of her breasts exposed & that, aside from her boots, she's totally bare below the belt?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally approved

Shendude said:
OK, then.

Question: About Babs' costume (which I really like BTW:devil: ), izzat that it has a normal top & leggings but w/ cut-outs revealing her nipples & pussy, or that she only has a "demi-bra" leaving the entire top of her breasts exposed & that, aside from her boots, she's totally bare below the belt?

Forgive me for pimping, but if you like comic book heroes getting it on, check out my story; Herotica. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=144357
I think you'll like it.

:rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally approved

Shendude said:
OK, then.

Question: About Babs' costume (which I really like BTW:devil: ), izzat that it has a normal top & leggings but w/ cut-outs revealing her nipples & pussy, or that she only has a "demi-bra" leaving the entire top of her breasts exposed & that, aside from her boots, she's totally bare below the belt?

She wears a demi style bra, it lifts her smallish breasts. it wraps around her back into her cape and cowl. Her arms are covered, but her shoulders are bare, except for the cape.

As for her legs, the suit covers her upper thighs and hips, while leaveing the crotch and surrounding areas bare. her legging to her ankles, and her boots ar calf high.

Her exposed flesh is darkened with makeup, except for her face, and the area just around her pussy.

I'm working on some better pictures of it now.

hmmmm, but totally bare below the belt, I kinda like that, much more simple.
 
Cronwell's Court Case

A new story of mine is posted (wish I knew how to post links)

Cromwell's Court Case is my version of humorous MC story by Downing Street, whose pernission I had to do it.
 
Wicked-N-Erotic said:
After a year I've finally finished and posted a new story.
It's called Alex and is in the Lesbian section.

Alex




Wicked:kiss:
i rated this a five. good story.
 
Re: A Beautiful Friendship

Belegon said:
Hi Friends!

Well my fifth story is up and I hope it will attract some reader attention (including some of you wink, wink, nudge.nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean). It continues the story of my characters from my first ever story, Lance and Gena. It is called [color=dark-blue] A Beautiful Friendship [/color] and is in the Group Sex category.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled discussion already in progress.
That was a treat to read.
 
Back
Top