Anally induced orgasims

I have, but it takes the right stimulation and the right... Tools.

It's possible, but somewhat rare. I cum so stupidly hard when I have an orgasm like that. I'm sure if my muscles weren't shaking and sore, I'd be able to have more right away. But I've never had the sense or composure to try.

Aneros

check out [Spam link removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have with a dido it takes a bit nut so intense that I cum just from the movem:)ent of the dildo.going in and out and angling my ass a certain way. Haven't done since getting married.

I just had my first anal orgasm followed by a penile one followed by a 2nd less powerful anal one. All within 20 minutes. The endorphins released made me feel better than I have in quite a while. (I did it myself with my AV and bingo marker dildo.)

I suspect they can become easier to induce. It seems to take the right movement against the prostate gland.

I just had my first anal orgasm followed by a penile one followed by a 2nd less powerful anal one. All within 20 minutes. The endorphins released made me feel better than I have in quite a while. (I did it myself with my AV and bingo marker dildo.)

I suspect they can become easier to induce. It seems to take the right movement against the prostate gland.

Yep that's it

I recently did it in a chat room infront of about 40 guys, it was the first time i ever did it, but I think it was mainly cause i was so turned on by all the guys watching me and writing to me. I imagine if it was a real cock it wouldnt be too hard

I've had a few... And I'm a guy... Well, sort of a 'no-hands' orgasm, where I'm just getting fucked up the ass in exactly the right way, i'd be rock hard (kinda hard not to be when there's a usually 8.5"+ cock trusting fast hard and deep) I cum, and shoot my load every where. Usually I try for my mouth, but it has come on so quick and ao strong that is she wasn't holding my west as tight as she was my legs gave way from my orgasm, and just came really hard struggling to support my own weight hahaha. That's when u know uve had a good orgasm. Getting weak at the knees and arms, feels soo good. And Better yet, the incredible stamina of some of the more memorable ass poundings goes on and on, a hard relentless ass fucking does the trick.

yeah most of the time i get fucked ends with me cumming just from the anal sex i do not even have to touch my cock

Its called a prostate guys, the source of all male orgasms. Strike it properly while you are fucking someone's ass and they will cum every time, a different, some say more intense orgasm, and certainly a wetter one than (penile) orgasms.

Also, the pleasure of ultimate surrender figures in there somewhere (mental orgasm).

When I get the height right with my dildo stuck to the shower wall it strikes the right chords. I start slamming my ass back into it with my hard cock bouncing up and down. I hit the right spot and holy smokes it starts dripping and pushing out, the knees get shakey and it just rocks my whole body in bliss. I usually have to stop and take a couple of minutes to come back to my senses. My knees will be trembling and weak, while my body will feel so euphoric and drained. Here's the spot on the wall

Attachments

• 2015-10-30_08-29-17.jpg
    2015-10-30_08-29-17.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
When I get the height right with my dildo stuck to the shower wall it strikes the right chords. I start slamming my ass back into it with my hard cock bouncing up and down. I hit the right spot and holy smokes it starts dripping and pushing out, the knees get shakey and it just rocks my whole body in bliss. I usually have to stop and take a couple of minutes to come back to my senses. My knees will be trembling and weak, while my body will feel so euphoric and drained. Here's the spot on the wall

I have tried this - I agree it can be damn good!

Getting the right spot is the clincher. Come close many times, but never gone over the edge purely on anal stim alone. That said cumming after fucking my ass for 30-45 minutes usually leaves me exhausted and high on unconscious

Yes, recently with an 8" dildo all the way in rolling my hips sort of around the phallus. I wasn't able to finish without stroking my cock. Powerful, large amount of very thick cum. Now I can't stop thinking about having a real cock.

Not yet, but maybe tonight

I've never had an orgasm without stroking my cock, but trying it tonight after reading all these posts!!! Pass me the lube please...

When I have my glass plug inserted and I rock back and forth on the chair, it gives me the best orgasms I ever have - sometimes without using my hand but other times with using a hand.

I was having a sensual message two weeks ago and I mentioned that the best orgasm I ever had was by this Hispanic fellow with a 5 1/2 " dick, he hit the sweet spot every time he went in and I just came and came for I know three minutes. I was only expecting a hand job from this guy but he took it as a challenge and turned my sideways on the table, told me to hold my legs up in the air and proceeded to fuck me until I came all over my stomach. Man did he have a hell of a 8" dick. Took me two days before I was walking right. I didn't have the heart to tell him that my other orgasm was better.

Like this...
http://38.media.tumblr.com/58aa239f7aebd5509b115ab1eec47bbd/tumblr_nhnz332lAz1rk54eco1_500.gif

Last edited:
I've always wondered if having an anal orgasm was possible but I've never tried and I think I have a cute butt :). I'm waiting on the opportunity where I can get my butt plowed hard against my willll.

I've always wondered if having an anal orgasm was possible but I've never tried and I think I have a cute butt :). I'm waiting on the opportunity where I can get my butt plowed hard against my willll.

Why the hell would you want it against your will. That's rape man. If you want it then just admit you want it and take it and enjoy it. :cool:

Back