MY FIRST THREAD...a little nervous

Very sexy pics! You and your delicious food!

Subscribed!!

:kiss:
Steph

would love to cook for you sometime, maybe in just my chef oat ;)

here are a couple more for the ladies who love them a good ol cowboy and want to go for a ride

Last edited:
would love to cook for you sometime, maybe in just my chef oat ;)

here are a couple more for the ladies who love them a good ol cowboy and want to go for a ride

Oh my goodness!! Is it hot in here?

Excuse me while I stare at these!

I love the sense of fun that you portray in your pics.:D

Nice thread you've got here. Might have to swing by from time to time...

Subscribed.

*pops the popcorn*

Yes I do darlin!

:kiss:
Steph

then strap in, we are goin for a rid, remember to keep you hands and feet firmly planted and your head and chest in the upright position, cause this cowboy is gonna go for a ride and it might get bumpy ;)

Nice thread you've got here. Might have to swing by from time to time...

Subscribed.

*pops the popcorn*

I am honored at your presence, your threads/pics always turn me on it would be a shame if I could not return the favor, so here comes the favor's :devil:

these are the last in the cowboy set, next is the short but sweet kimono, starting Monday :)

Last edited:
then strap in, we are goin for a rid, remember to keep you hands and feet firmly planted and your head and chest in the upright position, cause this cowboy is gonna go for a ride and it might get bumpy ;)

I am honored at your presence, your threads/pics always turn me on it would be a shame if I could not return the favor, so here comes the favor's :devil:

these are the last in the cowboy set, next is the short but sweet kimono, starting Monday :)

My neck got a good workout with those! Totally worth it you sexy thing!

Bring on the kimono!!!

I'm not usually a rubbernecker, but for you I'll make an enthusiastic exception.

Well hello Cowboy!!:D

howdy pardner, wanna go for a ride, yeeehawww :devil:

My neck got a good workout with those! Totally worth it you sexy thing!

Bring on the kimono!!!

starting Monday sexy Tali, your wish is my command, giddy up ;)

I'm not usually a rubbernecker, but for you I'll make an enthusiastic exception.

mmmm, now I feel that I should up my game just for you, you are one sexy woman and I am glad to have you rubbernecking my thread :)

all right!! who's having a good Monday? cause I am thanks to all the ladies of lit, you all are very sexy and to return the favor here are some pics of me in my Kimono, its very comfortable and 100% silk, so very smooth and feels great when the naughty starts up
Enjoy, I know I did :)

Last edited:
oh and a food pic, some awesome bbq curry chicken with tropical salsa and cool cilantro curry sauce(its cold and mild to off set the spicy chicken) it was sooo good
and then an avocado fennel salad

remember, if you want good sex, good food is a nice way to start the evening :devil:

Last edited:
all right!! who's having a good Monday? cause I am thanks to all the ladies of lit, you all are very sexy and to return the favor here are some pics of me in my Kimono, its very comfortable and 100% silk, so very smooth and feels great when the naughty starts up
Enjoy, I know I did :)

ooooh.... Silk always does it for me, and you look great in your kimono... great colors, and a peek of mouth. I especially liked the first two pics!

:kiss::heart:

oh and a food pic, some awesome bbq curry chicken with tropical salsa and cool cilantro curry sauce(its cold and mild to off set the spicy chicken) it was sooo good

remember, if you want good sex, good food is a nice way to start the evening :devil:

yessss!!!
totally agree on the good food/good sex combo
these look scrumptious... thanks for sharing!
:rose::kiss:

I knew we'd eventually get to see the kimono pics!!:D

Very nice! And easy access, you can just rip that sucker off!!

ooooh.... Silk always does it for me, and you look great in your kimono... great colors, and a peek of mouth. I especially liked the first two pics!

:kiss::heart:

silk does feel very sexy on the skin, would be to play with you and a silk ribbon eh ;)

yessss!!!
totally agree on the good food/good sex combo
these look scrumptious... thanks for sharing!
:rose::kiss:

good food, great sex, Incredible orgasms

I knew we'd eventually get to see the kimono pics!!:D

more for you upcoming, hope you like :devil:

Very nice! And easy access, you can just rip that sucker off!!

you can rip that off me anytime you want, it would be my pleasure, and yours too of course, you inspire me to new heights Talikat

and for those who wonder, here are a couple more

Last edited:
silk does feel very sexy on the skin, would be to play with you and a silk ribbon eh ;)

good food, great sex, Incredible orgasms

more for you upcoming, hope you like :devil:

you can rip that off me anytime you want, it would be my pleasure, and yours too of course, you inspire me to new heights Talikat

and for those who wonder, here are a couple more

Great lighting in these, how long til the kimono falls off?

Back