Recovery Time

Ladybird said:
Yeah... I think it's an age thing.

When I was in my twenties my clit would be very sensitive after orgasm. Just a couple of minutes was all that was need to rest, and I'd be ready for my second. And there it would stop.

Now though, I'm in my forties. Baby... don't stop, cos my O's just keep on coming. My clit is no longer as sensitive, so I don't need a rest, and I never stop at two orgasms.

After my first, they just flow, one after another. Around ten is my usual now. I love being this age.. I enjoy so many things so much better than I ever have before.

No wounder women in there fortys always to have that saticfied smile look on there face!!!!!

I used to think "What the hell is she smiling about?" now I know!

Originally posted by huskie
No wounder women in there fortys always to have that saticfied smile look on there face!!!!!
I used to think "What the hell is she smiling about?" now I know!

Yep, now you do. We're all just a little smug.

And in a couple of years, I'll tell you what it's like for a woman in her 50's. I suspect it'll be even better still..:D

Re: Sisters under the skin, lol

Persephone36 said:

What can I say -- totally works for me too, lol. ;)

Actually, I find it really depends during the whole course of sex...I'm in my mid-thirties now. So, sometimes I can keep climaxing one right on top of the other. And sometimes I get sensitive and sore and need a little break. Besides, that's when it's nice to focus my attentions on him too.

But you know, after I've hit the 6th orgasm -- I sort of stop counting. Truly there are *great* advantages to getting older! :D

Oh, and Huskie -- you just want us all to keep saying pussy. :p

I can't resist commenting here...

OMG.. I was 68 before I had my first multiple orgasm...didnt even know it was possible...,.the first time it was at least 7...and he was an older man...

You got it....many many advantages to becoming "mature" ;)
OBTW..of course I am divorced...:D found out there was sex after 50!! lol and it gets better and better!!!

Ladybird said:

Yep, now you do. We're all just a little smug.

And in a couple of years, I'll tell you what it's like for a woman in her 50's. I suspect it'll be even better still..:D

Oohhhhhhhhh la la!! And Rose will tell u what's it like in the 70's;) ;)

I hope when I'm a 70 yr old man I can hang with a girl like wildrose!!!!! I truely admire you.

huskie said:
I hope when I'm a 70 yr old man I can hang with a girl like wildrose!!!!! I truely admire you.

Thanks darlin....I'm sure you will..just keep in practice andf dont do like my ex...and hang it up at 50!!!!:kiss:

Re: Re: Sisters under the skin, lol

wildrose70 said:

Oh, and Huskie -- you just want us all to keep saying pussy. :p

Just for you huskie.... pussy, pussy.... mmmmm... pussy... oh yeah, pussy! ;)

Re: Re: Re: Sisters under the skin, lol

SXCRgirl said:

Just for you huskie.... pussy, pussy.... mmmmm... pussy... oh yeah, pussy! ;)

Gee and arent I lucky...I have 2 pussies.....well actually 3 counting my pussies...:

Thank you ladies for all the PUSSY talk!!!! don't you just love that word?

huskie said:
Thank you ladies for all the PUSSY talk!!!! don't you just love that word?

MMMMMMMMMm nice *pussy*...well I certainly prefer it to the other word!!
Which I won't even mention:rolleyes:

Kelly_Liscious said:
... but all women are different.

Actually, I once knew these too girls who were exactly the same. True story. It was the weirdest thing.

Ladybird said:
Yeah... I think it's an age thing.

When I was in my twenties my clit would be very sensitive after orgasm. Just a couple of minutes was all that was need to rest, and I'd be ready for my second. And there it would stop.

Now though, I'm in my forties. Baby... don't stop, cos my O's just keep on coming. My clit is no longer as sensitive, so I don't need a rest, and I never stop at two orgasms.

After my first, they just flow, one after another. Around ten is my usual now. I love being this age.. I enjoy so many things so much better than I ever have before.

My, my something to look forward to in a few more years!! I can't wait and no more dread! Now if only I could find a lover who could keep up with me!

I can't resist commenting here...

OMG.. I was 68 before I had my first multiple orgasm...didnt even know it was possible...,.the first time it was at least 7...and he was an older man...

You got it....many many advantages to becoming "mature" ;)
OBTW..of course I am divorced...:D found out there was sex after 50!! lol and it gets better and better!!!

You are my hero! Thank you! :rose:

Im 42, depends on the person I think, I have made my previous man cum 5xs in a row and being preoccupied in making him happy keeps me from thinking about any discomfort i may have and only last a minute or 2 :kiss:

Back