Favorite Sex Scene in a Mainstream Movie?

whyaskwhy

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Posts
219
What gets you going, people? What floats the boat for you? Is it Marlon Brando lubing up to do the nasty in Last Tango In Paris? Is it John Voight trying to fantasize his way through a guy on guy blowjob in Midnight Cowboy? The one that always brings it for me is the Maria Bello/Viggo Mortensen hotel/cheerleader uniform scene in A History Of Violence. Incredibly realistic....
 
Check out this thread for some good ones:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=788669

I haven't seen the A History of Violence scene to which you refer. Can you link to a vid?

What gets you going, people? What floats the boat for you? Is it Marlon Brando lubing up to do the nasty in Last Tango In Paris? Is it John Voight trying to fantasize his way through a guy on guy blowjob in Midnight Cowboy? The one that always brings it for me is the Maria Bello/Viggo Mortensen hotel/cheerleader uniform scene in A History Of Violence. Incredibly realistic....
 
Mine is in the movie Sliver! When William Baldwin has already taken Sharon stones panties away! So she comes into his apartment looking for him and he is butt naked!!! He then pins her to the column and goes at her!!!! Mmmmm!! That makes me hot!!!! :)
 
Just my own humble opinion

A few movies... Devils Advocate and Sea of Love.. both w/ Al Pacino and Richard Gere in both
Internal Affairs & in Breathless.

THE sexiest scene overall.. even to date is in Breathlesss with actress Valerie Kaprisky.

She's just out of the shower in a towel.. She slowly removes it and she and Gere have sex.
 
As far as "sex/erotic scenes" go, I do love that scene in "Basic Instinct" when Sharon Stone uncrosses her legs during the police questioning. The director's cut of the same movie also has a great sex scene between Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas that, if his face wasn't really in her pussy, it was as close as it could get.

There is also a great sex scene between Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie in the uncut version of "Original Sin" that is very hot and very "real" looking.

I also like the sex club scenes in "Eyes Wide Shut" even though the movie censorship people made the director put "computer graphic" people in the way to hide the action.

Lots of good scenes in Caligula from the 1970's.

Good scenes from Maggie Gyllinhaal in "Secretary" when Richard Spader spanks her at the desk and later when she chains herself to the desk chair so long that she pees her pants.

Then there is the good old "Show Girls" that got so seriously paned but there is a scene where Kyle MacLachlin is getting a "lap dance" and Elizibeth Berkley puts her leg on his shoulder which sticks her naked crotch right in his face.

Thinking of Kyle MacLachlin, there was that great scene with him in "Blue Velvet" with Isabella Rossalina where spys on her, he gets caught and she makes him strip and blows him....hot. Later the sex scen with her and Kyle as well as the one with Dennis Hopper are both weird but hot.

So many good scenes over the years.....so little time to remember them.
 
Monster's ball. Halle Berry and Billy Bob Thornton when he pulls down her sexy little thong and fucks her from behind to make her feel better....
 
But nothing makes me squirmy-drippy-slippery-sexy more than this would:

http://vimeo.com/29158503

God, I adore Ted.

Wow....I really enjoyed that! Thanks for posting the link! (I hate her skirt, but I absolutely love the Big Star song in the background.)

My favorite sex scene is the one pretty early on in The Big Easy between Dennis Quaid and Ellen Barkin.
 
This is a great theme for a thread - worth rekindling it I think. I thought Elles and Intimacy were both very sexy. Anyone seen those or have any other suggestions?
 
I like this theme too, I'll share.

In Chloe, Amanda Seyfried describes a sexual encounter with Julianne Moore's husband in the film, and then has sex with Julianne Moore. I think it's the idea of that which is forbidden (sex with a prostitute, an extra-marital liaison, a straight woman having sex with another woman) that makes this scene, and the whole film, so erotic.
 
Fatal Attraction with Glenn Close and Michael Douglas. Both their first encounter and the elevator scene I thought was hot.
 
Back
Top