Post apocalyptic story thread.

Peon or god.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. I guess my head Is waaaay to far into this to explain it concisely.

I actually meant the same thing, in not so many words.

Okay. I still don't see the superstructure here. Are coauthors supposed to wing it as they go? Because even in order to do that, they'd need a basic outline. So I ask again. How? Why?

Yes to that, please. Also? A timeline (preference, or need based) of commencement and completion of the story.

There is no super structure here. Think of a group of Authors with a list of characters to start with. (Why I asked for volunteers. Their knowledge exp and reactions.) I gave TWO scenarios to events that are not necessarily related. Yeah, I gave you two quarters, One heads and one tails. These two groups could have just killed each other. Or, they could be separated by hundreds or thousands of miles.

One could have happened on the east coast of the US and the other on the east coast (wait huh?) of Australia. (oh now I see) Not Every person can touch and affect the other characters but each narrative CAN have and effect on the story. :devil:

I'd like to make it at least 2009. Give Our First black president an inauguration. (hey I'm union so I like the Dems. When I was USMC I liked Bush's pay. Didn't like the war. Guess what? In this story they can't help you (both dead?) as far as we know. 'nuf politicking)

Yes, if given a list of characters and a start up scene (as above) Co's are expected to run wild. 'You' have only what has been given to you though. You like another person in someone else's story? Write one in like that. Its best to keep locations vague and struggles elaborate. This, would be where Teamwork comes in [ ;) Zeb ]. I mean you could force it but there is only a small niche for the non-consent thing. Kidding I feel like that will be one of the BIG BAD's here. Both women and men overcoming it and partners trying to gain trust.

Think of it this way. If the internet goes down and TV stops... how much could you know about what happened? All anyone knows is that they have to survive. That happened nine months ago...

I can see why some people think I'm high when I post.

There is no super structure here. Think of a group of Authors with a list of characters to start with. (Why I asked for volunteers. Their knowledge exp and reactions.) I gave TWO scenarios to events that are not necessarily related. Yeah, I gave you two quarters, One heads and one tails. These two groups could have just killed each other. Or, they could be separated by hundreds or thousands of miles.

One could have happened on the east coast of the US and the other on the east coast (wait huh?) of Australia. (oh now I see) Not Every person can touch and affect the other characters but each narrative CAN have and effect on the story. :devil:

I'd like to make it at least 2009. Give Our First black president an inauguration. (hey I'm union so I like the Dems. When I was USMC I liked Bush's pay. Didn't like the war. Guess what? In this story they can't help you (both dead?) as far as we know. 'nuf politicking)

Yes, if given a list of characters and a start up scene (as above) Co's are expected to run wild. 'You' have only what has been given to you though. You like another person in someone else's story? Write one in like that. Its best to keep locations vague and struggles elaborate. This, would be where Teamwork comes in [ ;) Zeb ]. I mean you could force it but there is only a small niche for the non-consent thing. Kidding I feel like that will be one of the BIG BAD's here. Both women and men overcoming it and partners trying to gain trust.

Think of it this way. If the internet goes down and TV stops... how much could you know about what happened? All anyone knows is that they have to survive. That happened nine months ago...

Yeah I do big ideas a lot. It seems like I get lost in my own details.

Let me try again.

I want to give mini stories that can and should be involved together. If what comes of them aren't: like through events that just can't happen and coincide in the same area; but are too good to rework into the same story. Then that gives us two other places to add to everything else.

So, excuse me while I eat my own words, maybe this should start out as a chain story or an <gasp> ( I can't believe I'm saying this ) RP. And instead of volunteers we use real people in our lives to add the supporting characters.

It would take a lot of trust and teamwork [Zeb :devil:] to get what I have in mind to work from step one.

Oh BTW Zeb ran across another one of the stories that you co-wrote and was like "I know who that is!!!!!" I was so excited. I had to stop because there was something about it that just didn't appeal to me. It was written really well though. Kudos

Sounds fun I'll give it a try.

Name: Violet

Sex: Female

Weight: 120lbs

Height: 5'4

Orientation: Straight

Interested In: Friends

Smoke: No

Drink: Yes

Fetishes: S&M, bondage, spanking

Pets: 2 cats

Last edited:
If I had more time I would like to help write, but as it is I'm already working on my own sexy stories partly set in that genre. Good luck, but if you go too far, it get's really hardcore! ;)

Sounds fun I'll give it a try.

Name: Violet

Interested In: Friends

here kitty kitty kitty.

Sorry it took so long to get back. A split with the old lady and Thanksgiving took over for a while.

If you're still interested send me a PM and we can toss a few ideas back and forth.

Back