The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This is pleasing.

Now... lunch? no.. probably not.

And... Off to work I go. Perhaps I'll see her today, perhaps not.

Women.

I thought of going for a good walk, but my back muscles only just started to loosen up and stop aching, so perhaps a good stretch session is better.

*whines and bats at stick*

*from somewhere in the ether. A giggle. Wicked intent, if he had only known that, he might have escaped what came next. She readied herself to run, just in case. ....

the array of ice came in a shower, tossed from a bucket, to shower over his prone form*

Time to get while the getting is good.

*scampers off*

Last edited:
*from somewhere in the ether. A giggle. Wicked intent, if he only known that he might have escaped what came next. She readied herself to run, just in case. ....

the array of ice came in a shower, tossed from a bucket, to shower over his prone form*

Time to get while the getting is good.

*scampers off*

*shakes off his fur and glares as the soft giggle and padding of feet *

juusssttt waittt.........

*curls up*

Last Thoughts

Yay! I has writing to do when I go to work tonight. Interesting, fun things to contemplate thanks to JW. Scary stuff thanks to PGoD. And sexy stuff thanks to a patient male. I just might be able to get through the night after all!
j
Further thoughts
I need to work on a character for the horror story and a proud conquered queen as well.
This might get done tonight too.
I need sleep. Work in less than 4 hours. 10 hour shift.

Last edited:
I'm having a really good Sunday and mini-vacation as a whole. Did some writing, watched a couple good films, enjoy thanksgiving leftovers, had insightful conversations with friends.

Total win.

-notices Nina's there, nibbles on his way out the door-

Consider that a drive-by toots...

-grins and disappears-

I'm having a really good Sunday and mini-vacation as a whole. Did some writing, watched a couple good films, enjoy thanksgiving leftovers, had insightful conversations with friends.

Total win.

-notices Nina's there, nibbles on his way out the door-

Consider that a drive-by toots...

-grins and disappears-

Speaking of a male that's fun when silenced.

I'll consider it... Don't know yet if I'll accept it but I'll consider it.

-smiles at the face he just made reading that-

talk to you later, kitten.

Good evening all! Work is finally over, had Chipotle's for supper.....yummmmmm. Now to plot a reasonably delightful response to my thread and chat a little. Hope everyone's day was better than mine was! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back