• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasymaster said:
Don't know about you guys, but I think this thread has produced some stunning submissions lately, and everyone deserves a huge pat on the back. I tried to give myself one, but fell over and dislocated my shoulder!!lmao!

tiffbath04.jpg

*I prefer to roll the tips of my nipples between my thumb and finger - rather than the pat...if that's okay F.Master*

I have to admit, when I started this thread over a year ago, never did I imagine such a stimulating and imaginative thread would come of it. You guys just keep amazing me with the most delicious looking nipples on this planet. The diversity of personal tastes only adds to the vast variety you all add to this colourful thread. ...and did I mention I think you're all really swell? *grin* :kiss: :kiss:

well JenM, as we all are praising each other on what a great job we are doing, I think this calls for a special toast. Seeing as how we hit 200 pages and all...it has been awhile since we have had a sneek peek at what's behind the white ruffles...care to offer us a glimpse and make the day complete?

I don't think anyone here will not agree that we, um, earned it.

as I sit patiently, lips parted and heart beating faster...

abbey_kyle said:
here is a series I have been thinking twice about posting but finally decided that I would anyway. Many of you will not care for her since her breasts are almost not even there and I know that many of you like your large-breasted women. But I love this series. Her nipples are beautiful, she is beautiful and the shots are beautiful. So here is Jae:

She is so beautiful and so damn hot how could anyone not want to worship those nipples !
god I'd die to fall asleep sucking them and then wake up sucking on them

I think I underestimated everyone that they wouldn't like those shots of Jae. I have learned my lesson and will now post whatever I have. To close out the weekend, a few shots making me wish I were more limber:

Why this forum is here

abbey_kyle said:
here is a series I have been thinking twice about posting but finally decided that I would anyway. Many of you will not care for her since her breasts are almost not even there and I know that many of you like your large-breasted women. But I love this series. Her nipples are beautiful, she is beautiful and the shots are beautiful. So here is Jae:

Do NOT caveat pictures such as these - these are EXACTLY what a forum such as this is interested in! Great photos of a sexy woman comfortable with her body and willing to show us her expressive nipples. Thanks for the posting!

abbey_kyle said:
here is a series I have been thinking twice about posting but finally decided that I would anyway. ~~ So here is Jae:

Abbey.. I myself love any kind of nipples I can get my mouth around. My only requirement is that they can get hard and will make her moan in pleasure when I suck and lick and nibble on them. So thanks for adding more scrumptious nipples to the thread!

Boxlicker101 said:
Sharing is alway so nice, especially when its nipples!

Ihave to agree with you.

Three Licks.jpg (47.9 KB, 36 views)

Box, glad to see we are on the same page, especially with that last one. Delightful!

Last edited:
Horse riding!

Hi Folks!

There's something about horse riding that seems to appeal more to us girls? I've never got into it personally, but I can see the attraction if I could ride naked, with a hot, sweaty beast between my thighs... especially if it had the affect on my nips that it has on the girl in this pic!

Angelique

Another turn on of mine

Hey Guys,

While I think of it, another thing that turns me on, is walking out into the ocean, until the waves are lapping around my pussy! I would be wearing a bikini of course (well, at least the bottom half), unlike the girl in the photo. How I wish I had nips like hers... sigh!

Please don't let me stop you

JenniferMidnight said:
*I prefer to roll the tips of my nipples between my thumb and finger - rather than the pat...if that's okay F.Master*

I have to admit, when I started this thread over a year ago, never did I imagine such a stimulating and imaginative thread would come of it. You guys just keep amazing me with the most delicious looking nipples on this planet. The diversity of personal tastes only adds to the vast variety you all add to this colourful thread. ...and did I mention I think you're all really swell? *grin* :kiss: :kiss:

Please roll away to your heart's desire....Now that would be an avatar to see!! :D

just thot id add my penny's worth in, i know im not a frequent visitor, but i love lookin at the pics on here!!

Serendipitously almost falling out is such a lethal tool in the art of flirtatious teasing ...................

205ii.jpg

Last edited:
nice shots box, gives me something to think about for the next couple of hours or so!

I don't remember policewomen looking like this?

The Mutt said:

Honestly, officer! I didn't mean to kiss them, it was an accident! Okay, it wasn't an accident, but I couldn't resist. Put the cuffs on me!

Angelique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back