Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

In all my time here. The face has always been the hardest for most people to show. Obviously for most it is because they don't want to be recognized. They don't want their pictures stolen etc. I have always thought my eyes were one of the best features I had. So when EY sent me this picture. I couldn't help but fall in love with the sparkle we both shared. So. Eyes...

Beautiful eyes both of you
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous body and oh so true words.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 905B7832-A5C6-4860-A58B-A2CB85431377.jpg
    905B7832-A5C6-4860-A58B-A2CB85431377.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Sisters, thank you for creating and sharing. Keep being fucking awesome.
 
Last edited:
As mostly an observer in here, I like to look around and share a moment with people, whether that is a photo or words. Someone having a bit of fun is sexy in whatever form it comes in and hopefully you get to feel a little of that fun and joy with them, perhaps interact a bit. We all come in goodness knows what variety of shapes sizes and evolve along the way but hopefully the joy and happiness remain a constant that can shine out. That's all I am looking for in life and wish the same for everyone else.
 
+1

Sometimes, it just takes a friend to offer a helping hand to get through a seemingly impossible obstacle in life.

BT9g.gif
 
I could not agree more with the explanation Sassy has used in the opening paragraph.
Sassy and EY what a great idea for a thread.

Both of you are gorgeous people, and by that I am not just referring to looks.
My eyes see beauty, but the rest of my senses look far deeper into the person, and actions speak far louder than pictures and words.
  • who you are
  • what you do
  • how you treat people
  • how you think
  • how you act

This is my biggest flaw, I have plenty others but this the biggest one.
I have sometimes been called biased in my views, but I just call things as I see them, which can be both a blessing and a curse, I am not always right, but I called it as I saw it at the time, and was as honest about it. If I am wrong, then I have to live with that, and I hope that only effects me not anybody else.
I call a spade a spade, I won't tell you what you want to hear, because I think that's what you want to hear. That's not me. If you want sugar coating eat a doughnut.
Sometimes things don't come across as I mean them too because of the above,

That's enough of my rambling anyway, I will leave it to the lovely peeps here, and watch with interest.
Many Thanks to Sassy and EY for starting the thread. :kiss:
 
Back
Top