My punishment

txwife594

Literotica Guru
I was supposed to take care of doing something and I didn’t. Hubby got me a dildo that is very big. It kinda hurts when it starts and sometimes leaves me sore. I also cum like crazy from it. I don’t really like it. He said my punishment was that he was coming home for his break from work and was going to use it on me everyday this week. What is yalls opinion?

Punishment

I was supposed to take care of doing something and I didn’t. Hubby got me a dildo that is very big. It kinda hurts when it starts and sometimes leaves me sore. I also cum like crazy from it. I don’t really like it. He said my punishment was that he was coming home for his break from work and was going to use it on me everyday this week. What is yalls opinion?

My opinion is that I want to watch!

Ask him to get you a real live big cock. The real thing feels so much better than a dildo!

It’s called American bombshell war daddy. Check out the girth of it. Over 8 in some parts.

If you cum like crazy from it, how can you not like it?! Sounds like he is right to be using it on you every day for a week..

Judging by the number of threads that you’ve started regarding having your pussy stretched out I’m guessing that you’ll enjoy it. A lot!

I think you should tell him part of your punishment is also showing off what it looks like inside you

If you do the crime, you have to do the time!
The lesson is: If you are suppose to and don't then someone else will have to but don't think it will end there.

Pictures are required as part of your punishment.

Pics or it didn’t happen :devil: or how about an audio recording of your punishment?

You were looking for opinions. To each his own, but I'm into pleasure, not pain.
I'd prefer using something that leaves you feeling good.

Hubby couldn’t get off work and I didn’t feel good anyway. He said he will be home for sure for day two today.

Day two is done He loves to fuck me after using the toy. I can’t hardly feel him. Came three times when the toy was in me.

Back