The Driver

BeachBum25

Far Away
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Posts
15,072
Michael Sullivan sat in the garage waiting. He was supposed to drive one of the escorts to her "date." There was something special to him about Olivia. She had been the first woman he had ever driven when he got this job. Officially, he was a chauffeur for an escort agency. Unofficially, he was the driver and protector of the women as they conducted their business.

He got the job as a result of doing time in a juvenile facility. He had refused to rat on his friend who had put an ass-whipping on a guy and took his money. The cops put it on him, despite the fact he had nothing to do with it. They held him in juvie until he was 18. His friend's father liked the loyalty Michael had shown and gave him a job. You see, his friend's father was a silent partner in the escort service, and he liked people who could remain silent. Michael fit the bill.

Sitting in the garage waiting for Olivia, Michael thought back on his first assignment. It had been with Olivia, and it had required Michael to do a little more than drive. Michael had been sitting on the hood of the car waiting for Olivia to finish when he heard her scream. Michael ran into the house, found Olivia and the guy, and hesitated for a minute. he hadn't considered that the scream could have been part of the trick's play, but quickly realized that the guy, who was a wealthy bank executive, was out of control. Michael wasn't sure if he was on anything, but he pulled the guy off of Olivia and told her to get dressed. The banker didn't like that, and came after Michael..... big mistake. Michael left the guy bloody and in a ball on his bedroom floor.

The car door opening snapped Michael out of his thoughts. "Oh, hey Duchess."
 
"Hello, Michael."

Olivia smiled at Michael, snapping him out of his daydream. "Aren't you supposed to open the door for me?" She leaned against the car as her driver snapped out of his daze and stared at her body. She glanced down at her outfit for the night. "You like what you see?"
 
Michael jumped and got out of the car. He moved around and opened the door for Olivia. "Sorry. I was daydreaming a little. I didn't see you walk up." He tried to keep his eyes focused on hers. He did not want her to think that he was a pervert checking her out all the time.

After a moment, he responded to her question. "What is there that is not to like? That is why you are the busiest person at the agency." He thought about what he said and hoped that she wouldn't be insulted by it, because it really was a compliment. There were a lot of hot women working for the agency, but Olivia was definitely the hottest. He wondered why she worked there. He was sure she could snag any guy she wanted.
 
"Well, be sure to keep your eyes on the road when we're in the car." Olivia gave him a half-smile, and then examined the inside of the car.

"My client tonight will be expecting champagne. And two glasses. Would you mind terribly fetching them for me? I have to prepare myself, I want to make sure that I'm ready and wet for him."
 
"Not a problem." I get out of the car and get the champagne and the glasses... taking my time, because I know that Olivia is getting ready for her "date."

Returning to the car, I get in without saying anything and sit the glasses and the bottle of champagne on the seat next to me. I avoid looking in the rearview mirror, because I don't really want to see what she is doing. It will make me think about her for days.

While driving, I fight the urge to look back at her. It isn't easy to do, and as I pull up to the location for her date, I can't resist any longer. I look in the mirror.... damn.
 
Olivia's black lace panties waited above her knees as the beautiful call girl lazily stroked and rubbed her clit in the back seat of the town car. Her eyes were shut and her free hand clutched the armrest. Her motions were methodical, she flicked and tickled but didn't increase her pace, and her breath didn't shorten or become heavier. But it was clear she was becoming aroused, her body was tensing up and her nostrils flared after she gave herself a light pinch.

After what felt to Michael like an eternity, Olivia's eyes lazily opened and looked straight at him. Her finger continued moving.
 
Michael saw Olivia make eye contact with him. He maintained that eye contact for a moment, before returning his eyes to the road to make certain he did not crash. That wouldn't be good. Being unable to deliver "the goods" would be frowned upon by his boss.

He pulled up to the curb at the rendezvous location. Getting out of the car, he took his time going around to the rear door. He wanted to give Olivia a moment to get herself together before he opened the door for her.

Prior to opening the door, Michael got the champagne and handed it to the door man. He walked back to the car and opened the door for Olivia. "I will be back in two hours." He then watched her walk into the building. Michael wished it was him that she was coming to see.
 
Michael, put the car in drive and slowly pulled away, looking in the rear view mirror only for a moment, he merged onto the street. His mind not on the road, he thought about what he had left behind.
“Coffee...... Fuck it, a stiff drink, that’s what I need!” he mumbled out loud to the empty limo.

Heading to the nearest dive he knew, without thinking, Michael turned on to 4th street. Before he could return the steering wheel to the straight ahead position, his foot slammed on the brakes.

“What the fuck!!!” He yelled yanking open the door as he put the limo in park. “Can’t you see the do not walk sign flashing, WOMAN!!!!” still yelling as he walked towards her.

Ella stood dead center of the lane Michael had screeched the limo to a jolting stop in. Her eyes fixed on this man yelling as she said, “I’ll call you back.” taking the phone from her ear.

“What do you mean did I see some damn sign?” Ella more or less yelled back at him.

Ella placing her hand on her right hip, stood there, the night breeze gently blowing strands of her long auburn hair to the side of her face.

“Well?” Ella seemed to demand in a pissed off voice.
 
Last edited:
Michael started to refocus. He was not supposed to draw attention to himself, the women he drove, or the vehicle he operated. Well, it was a little too late for that, and this woman was being a little too sassy for his liking.

He pointed at the “walk/ don’t walk” sign. “I know it may be a new concept for you, but you are supposed to look at the sign. When it is orange and the figure is standing still, you are not supposed to enter the intersection. I could have run you over and it would have been your fault.”

He felt himself getting worked up and thought it would be a good idea to just take a step back and diffuse the situation. “Listen, never mind. You and your phone call are much more important than me or anyone else, so, just go about your business,” he said sarcastically and started to get back in the limo.... knowing that she would have a smart ass comment to shoot back at him.
 
Ella stood there, thinking how dare he talk to her like that, she wasn’t ten after all. Who was he to correct her on street etiquette.

“Well, I could say the same for you. When you see there’s a figure dressed in orange in the middle of the lane, you’re supposed to wait to enter the intersection!” Ella snapped, brushing her hair back off of her face.

Any other time, Ella would have laughed about comparing herself to that little funny orange symbol, after all if it were Halloween she could pass for it. She of all evenings was dressed in shades of orange. But this time for some reason, maybe it was an air about him, she wanted to egg him on. It didn’t hurt she found him drop dead gorgeous.
 
Michael couldn't believe that this woman was still saying something to him after he had decided to break it off. He wanted to get out and start to go back at her, but thought better of it.

Pulling forward a little, he stopped the limo next to her. "Sorry to have yelled at you ma'am. You be careful crossing the streets at night. Even looking as good as you do in that sexy orange dress, some drivers won't pay any attention to pedestrians."

He smiled at her. Yes, he had started out pissed off at her, but when he got a better look at her, he realized there was no reason to be mad at such an attractive and sexy woman.
 
Ella took a couple steps away from the limo as Michael spoke. She really couldn’t quote what he said if she had to, her mind was on those beautiful eyes of his.

Realizing he had stopped speaking, her mind scrambled to recall what he had just said as she gave a very slight smile down at him.

“Well,” Ella’s words cut off by the protective bark as Guinness poked her head out of the purse on Ella’s arm.

“Shhhh! Guinness!!!” she said firmly, tapping the head of her stout colored Affenpinscher. “As, I was about to say, Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.”

Before Michael could reply, Ella turned this time checking the crosswalk sign, and started on her way across the street.

“See, I do have that concept after all!” she yelled flirtingly, twirling around to face him then back again as she reached the sidewalk.





Ella’s alarm buzzed way too early for a Saturday morning, but her flight was not going to wait, not even for her. With a breath, she huffed out of bed, headed to the kitchen and hit the brew button. Heading back to her bedroom to start her morning ritual, the phone rang.

“Yes, I’m packed. Yes, I know. I won’t, promise! Yes!!! I’ll be ready when the limo gets here!” Ella’s voice more like a scolded school girl than the woman she was. “I’ll miss you too, Tom, you know I always do.”

Hanging up the phone, Ella sat back on the bed, picked up Guinness, holding her dangling in front of her, “You know, Guinness, that Mr. Thomas Donnelly is something else!” she said with a giggle.

Placing Guinness on the floor, Ella resumed her morning ritual. Ready, she sat at the small table, taking in the morning view out the glass sliding door in front of her, sipping her coffee waiting for her ride.
 
Michael smiled at the woman, and watched her talking to her little pocketbook dog. He watched as she walked across the street. Then, Michael winked at her and drove away. He headed over to the club to hang out for a little while.

At the appointed time, he headed back to pick-up Duchess. She seemed preoccupied when she came out, and said nothing to him as he opened the door for her. This wasn't like her, but Michael closed the door and drove her home. She didn't say anything to him when she got out. Michael shrugged and got back into the limo and headed back to the club.

The club was pretty dead, but Michael stayed for a while. He had nothing going on the next day, so, he was in no hurry to go home. He had a few drinks. He talked with some of the regulars. He flirted with a couple of the women. Then, at around 5 a.m., he headed home.

From a sound sleep, Michael was awakened by his phone ringing on the night stand next to him. "Who the fuck can that be," he yelled out loud to nobody. Looking at his phone, he saw that it was his boss. "Hello Mr. Donnelly" He listened as his boss gave him instructions.

"Listen Mikey (not a name Michael was fond of, but it is what Donnelly called him) I need you to go pick up a broad for me and then come and get me and take us to the airport. We are going to a little island together, so, you have to make sure you take good care of her. Don't let anything happen to her on your way over here. She is my favorite broad which is why I am taking her with me."

Michael listened. He thought about the women that he had seen Donnelly with, and wondered which one he considered his favorite. "Okay Mr. Donnelly. You know you can count on me." Michael wrote down the address and got out of bed. He jumped in the shower and then got dressed and headed out.

Michael pulled up in front of the address his boss had given him. He got out of the car and walked to the door. Ringing the doorbell, Michael waited for Mr. Donnelly's "favorite broad." When the door opened, he was shocked. Standing in front of him in the doorway was the woman he had encountered in the crosswalk last night.

He swallowed hard. "Good morning. I am here to pick you up and take you to get Mr. Donnelly and then to the airport." Michael decided he needed to be on his best behavior and not say anything about their previous encounter. He took her bags and put them in the trunk. Then, he waited by the back door of the limo for the woman to come out.
 
Ella locked the door behind her, her mind wondering why Tom had decided to go. She was in fact begging him to go on the phone last night when she walked out in front of that limo.

Standing just shy of the car door, Ella riffled through her purse looking for her cell pushing her pooch to one side. Guinness growled, snapping towards Michael’s out stretched arm that held the door open.

Pulling her purse back, “I’m so sorry! She’s usually not like that!” Ella apologized, looking at the driver really for the first time.

“Oh, fuck!” she thought.

The next thing that entered her thoughts, “God, please don’t let me have that look in my face.”

Ella quickly got in the limo. Her mind raced. Did he know it was her? Should she say anything? Should she just let it go? Before she could decide, her cell rang.

“Hey, Babe! Yes, heading there now. I’m surprised you can go. Yes, very much! Ok, see you in a few.” Ella replied to the unheard caller.

“Look busy,” Ella told herself, “Don’t look at him, Girl! Maintain your composure!”

Guinness hopped out of the purse and playfully ran over the seat as Ella tried her best not to look at Michael. She knew he was looking back at her, she could feel it.

“Lipstick, that’s it, keep busy!” again Ella told herself.
 
"Hey, it's okay. It doesn't bother me." He looked at the dog as if to say "shut the fuck up before I squash you like a bug." After the woman in orange (not today's outfit, but the one from last night that stood out in his mind) was in the limo, Michael closed the door and went around and got in.

On the ride to Mr. Donnelly's place, Michael kept the privacy screen down in the limo. He was interested to see if she remembered him, and, if she did, how would she react? He could tell by her movements, that she recognized him and that she was trying to avoid making eye contact with him.

When they got to Donnelly's place, he looked back at her. "I am going to get Mr. Donnelly. I will be back in a minute, ma'am." He smiled at her. There was some wickedness in the smile.. as if to say, I know you remember me.

He went up to the door and talked to the two guards. They told him that the boss was detained and wouldn't be ready for a while. Michael went back to the limo and opened the rear door. "The boss, er.. Mr. Donnelly, is detained. he might be a while. So, you should just relax." He started to close the door, and paused. "Don't worry, you won't be in any crosswalks." Michael closed the door and went back to talk with the guards.

About an hour later, Donnelly came out of the house without any bags. He walked toward the limo. Michael opened the rear door and Donnelly looked in, but did not get in. "Hey babe. I am sorry but something came up with work. I can't go, but I need someone to go with you for protection, and I need you to stay longer than we first talked about. This business thing could get real ugly."

Michael stood beside the door. He heard part of the conversation, but not all of it. He heard the woman say she didn't want to go without Donnelly, but the boss insisted. "I will send Mikey with you. He is a good kid. he will protect what is mine, and you won't have to worry about anything. he is a good kid."

Michael heard that and was shocked.What was the boss talking about? Where was he going to have to go with the bosses "Main Broad?" After the boss talked a little longer to the woman, Donnelly closed the door and looked at Michael.

You take real good care of her. Go right to the airport and get on the private plane. The pilot knows where you are going. Anything you need, you can buy it there. Just put it on my charge." Donnelly punched him in the arm. "Take real good care of her Mikey. She is my favorite."
 
Ella was disappointed but it wasn’t the first time Tom did this. She knew what kind of life he lived very quickly and what goes along with it.

“You know I hate to do this without you. I hate making those kind of decisions. I’m always worried that I won’t make the right ones.” Ella pled her case knowing it was useless. “Promise, I’ll do my best.” she added with hurt in her eyes, as she looked up Tom.

“You’ll do me proud, you always do, Ella. Enjoy Saint Martin. I’ll see you when you get back.” Tom said, kissed her cheek and shut the door.

She listened to Tom talk to Michael and thought, “Great! Just fucking great!!” Not only did she have to feel embarrassed about the previous night in the limo, now he was going to be by her side on this trip.

Once the limo was on the Interstate, Ella leaned over the glass partition and held her hand out, “Ella Quinn, Nice to meet you. .....and your name is?” she said without waiting for him to reply, “We’re gonna have to do something about this ‘Men in Black’ look you’ve got going. I don’t need that kind of attention drawn to me in Saint Martin!”
 
Michael pulled the limo away from the curb and headed toward the airport. He wasn't crazy about the idea of babysitting one of the boss' girlfriends. One positive was that she was fairly attractive, so, at least the view would be okay.

"well, I am not real concerned with what my boss' main squeeze wants and doesn't want. Mr. Donnelly told me what he wanted me to do, and he is the one I take my orders from. When we get to St. Maarten I will find something to wear that might, or might not, make you happy."

He pulled into the airport and headed for the private hangar where Mr. Donnelly's plane was kept. He parked the car and grabbed the broad's bags and took them to the plane. Michael talked to the pilot for a minute and let him know that Mr. Donnelly wasn't going and that he was going in his stead.

Once they were airborne, Michael closed his eyes. He had no intention of catering to this woman's every wish. He would protect her as his boss had instructed. Other than that though, he was not going to wait on her.

When he awoke, they were already on final approach to St. Maarten. He looked out the window as they descended into the island and over the beach that was at the end of the runway. He nodded to himself. Once they were finished taxiing, he got the broad's bags and carried them to the awaiting limo. He put them into the trunk and then got into the front of the limo with the driver. The driver told him he could ride in the back, but Michael told him, loud enough for the woman to hear, "I like the company up here better."
 
Ella ignoring Michael’s smartass comment, was just happy to have Rosa waiting in the back seat for her.

“Hello, Ms Quinn, I have everything ready for you. Your agenda is in the desk in your room.” Rosa said.

“Rosa!!! Stop that! You know you don’t have to be that formal with me. Now, give me a hug, it so nice to see you!” Ella said smiling at her personal companion.

“I wasn’t sure,” Rosa laughed looking at Michael in the front seat. “Who is he? He’s kinda cute!” she whispered, nodding in Michael’s direction.

“Oh, don’t worry bout him, he’s just some goon of Tom’s.” Ella laughed. “I think Tom called him, Micky, but I could be wrong seeing he hasn’t introduced himself to me.” she added catty knowing all to well Tom had said, Mikey.

The ride to the Villa was short as the girls chatted catching up. Stopping at the gate, Ella rolled down the window and took in the salted air. She had to admit it was one of her favorite places to come and just relax. This time it was different, Ella had business on her mind.


As Michael and the driver unloaded the limo, Ella and Rosa entered in grand home. Rosa was right, everything was perfect, from the flesh flowers to the sheers dancing in the soft ocean breeze.

“Run and get your suit on, Rosa and join me poolside. I need some sun, a drink and some down time.” Ella said heading up stairs to change. “See you in five!”

It felt a little strange walking into the huge master suite without Tom. Ella ran her fingers over the neatly made bed, remembering the last time they were there. Letting out a sigh, she quickly changed in to a swim suit and went to the pool. After adjusting her lounge chair, Ella pulled her long auburn hair into a messy bun and closed her eyes.


“Hey, Gurl...... Gotcha something!” Rosa teasingly said walking over to Ella carrying two drinks.

“Damn, do you think that’s a big enough glass!!!” Ella laughed taking the drink from Rosa.

Time flew as they relaxed, drinking, chatting and laughing like two teenage besties.

“So, tell me bout the hottie in the limo!!!” Rosa jokingly poked Ella’s arm.

“Not much to tell. Tom couldn’t make it, so he sent him to watch over me” Ella said matter of fact, her fingers making parentheses symbols when she said watch over me. “I’ve never seen him before”

Ella took a sip of her drink, there was no way she was going to tell anyone of her embarrassing encounter with Michael on 4th street.
 
Last edited:
Michael rode in the front seat with the limo driver. He introduced himself to Jeffery and told him that he was a driver for Mr. Donnelly back in the states. Michael explained to him that since the boss couldn't make it, he had sent Michael to keep an eye on his favorite broad. Michael made sure that he was loud enough to be heard in the back of the limo since the privacy window was down.

Once they were at the compound, Michael had Jeffery show him around. Michael took note of places where someone could gain access to the compound, and he also took notice of the places that there were guards with plenty of fire power. This should be a fairly easy gig.

After the tour, Michael asked Jeffery if he would take him to a store where he could buy things that were more appropriate for the conditions on the tropical island. As they were getting ready to leave, Michael called down to the pool. "Hey, I am going to go get a couple changes of clothes so I can get out of these black things and be certain not to draw any attention to you." He winked and gave her a sarcastic smile before turning and heading off with Jeffery to spend some of the boss' money.
 
Ella leaned up and took her sunglasses off, “Enjoy, there’s some great shopping here.” she said looking up at Michael. “Try to be back by 7:00, we’re having an early dinner tonight.”

Ella lay back onto the lounge chair, breathed out a little laugh thinking about Michael’s comment, teasing wink and smile. Maybe he’s nicer than she thought, she thought as she took a sip of her drink.

“Think I’m heading in, Rosa.” Ella said grabbing her towel, “I’ll see you at dinner.”

Ella reaching her room, placed the towel on the chair of the desk, pulled it back from the desk, took a seat and opened the drawer. She then took out the folder, placed it on the desk for several minutes.

“No, not tonight!!!” Ella said to herself, “This can wait!” And shoved the folder back into the desk, pushing the drawer closed.

Stripping out of her swimsuit, Ella made her way to the bathroom, turned on the water and slid into the large soaking tub. The early evening breeze was stronger, whipping the curtains into a seductive dance.

Slowly, Ella washed over her body daydreaming of Tom. Her hands washing over her body seemed to have a mind of their own, taunting every part as if they were his fingers.

Ella breathed deeply as her right hand lowered to her freshly waxed pussy. Tauntingly she stroked over the lips, parting them as she went. Slowly she teased building tension throughout her body as she rolled her right nipple between the fingers of her left hand. Softly she moaned as her fingers slid deep into her pussy. Her right foot pushed against the wall of the tub as she leaned up and turned the water back on. Taking the shower head with her, Ella lay back, lifted her right leg and placed it over the side. Teasingly she taunted her body with the spray of water. As the water fled the tub by way of the drain, Ella slinked down deeper into the tub, spread her legs wider and placed the spray in the spot that made her toes curl. Softly she moaned in delight, the fingers of her right hand spreading the lips of her pussy. Her eyes closed as she gasped when the water took over her. Arching her back, she moaned in ecstasy as she came faster than she would of liked. Her pussy pumping and pushing she placed the sprayer to her side and slid her finger deep inside her pussy. Gently she brought herself back down. Her breath slow now, she brought her hand to her lips and tasted her sex.

Turning off the water, Ella dried off, stepped out of the tub and went about getting ready. She would of rather been relaxing in that big bed, but now she was running behind for dinner. She couldn’t be late after making a point of telling them dinner was a 7:00.
 
Last edited:
Michael spent a couple of hours shopping; picking up some shorts, shirts and a pair of board shorts. He had no idea how long this trip was going to last, but he figured he could always go shopping again if his stay lasted longer than expected.

When he was finished shopping, the bartender and he stopped at a beachfront bar and had a couple of drinks. He decided that since he was in the Caribbean, he would forego drinking a beer, and instead ordered a margarita. After three margaritas and a couple of tequila shots, they headed back to the compound.

The driver told Michael where his room was, which was right next door to the Master Suite. He figured that it was only right that he would be next door to the woman that he was supposed to be protecting. He dumped his things on the bed and checked the time. She had said that dinner was at 7, and he was going to be late. It did not bother him though... he didn't take orders from her.

At 7:20, he walked into the dining room. He paid no attention to anyone else there. He sat down and could tell that Orange Lady was not happy with him. He avoided looking at her and took a drink of water from the glass in front of him. He wasn't certain he was going to eat anything tonight, but he really didn't care.
 
Dinner already underway, Ella couldn’t help but notice Michael’s late entrance. Holding her glass of wine, swirling it gently, “So nice you could join us. The chief has outdone himself.” she said bringing her glass to her lips and taking a sip.

Ella watched as Michael took a drink of water. Fine she thought, just sit there and drink your water. Turning her attention back to Rosa, their conversation resumed.

“Marcus, the dinner was wonderful as always, you outdid yourself!” Ella boasted as the chief stood at the table holding a tray of fresh fruit and cheeses.
“I think we’ll have that out by the pool, it’s such a lovely evening.”

“You coming, Micky?” Ella cattily asked calling Michael the wrong name as the women walked toward the opened French doors.

“Crap, I’ve gotta take this Ella.” Rosa said looking at her buzzing cell in her hand.

“I’ll see you later then.” Ella said to Rosa as she stepped outside.

The air was warm as it whipped over Ella’s body. After pouring herself a glass of wine, she walked to the edge of the terrace and watched moon’s reflection dance over the ocean. Taking a deep relaxing breath, Ella noticed Michael had made his way out and stood quietly at the other end of the pool.

This has to stop, Ella thought. “It’s a lovely night, isn’t it?” Ella said, walking towards Michael. “Look, I want to apologize for the other night on 4th Street. So let’s put it behind us and start over.” she said holding out her hand as she reached where he was standing. “Hello, I’m Ella Quinn. It’s nice to meet you.”
 
Michael watched the two women get up and head toward the patio. Orange lady looked good. He could certainly understand why she was the bosses main girl. He ignored the fact that she called him by the wrong name. He was certain that she was doing it on purpose and that it was intended to get under his skin.

When she moved outside on her own, Michael decided that it would be a good idea for him to go out and check things out. He had been tasked with protecting her, and it would not be in his best interest if something happened to her.

He had this feeling that this trip was more than just a vacation for her. There was something about the boss' demeanor, and some things that she said, that she said that told him there was some type of business going on down here under the guise of a vacation. He would do his best to protect her, but, with no knowledge of what he was protecting her from, his ability to do so was limited.

He looked around when he got outside. Seeing nothing, he moved around the pool. Michael watched her approach him and wondered what smart ass comment she would have this time. He was surprised when she called for a truce.

"It is a very nice night. Of course, I am sure there are a lot of beautiful nights in a place like this." He paused for a second. "What happened the other night is long forgotten. I should never have said anything." He let his eyes wander over her.

"My name is Michael Sullivan. Sorry I was late for dinner. We sort of got caught up in one of the beach bars, and had a couple too many margaritas. I needed a long shower to try to sober up."

He followed her to a table. Yep, he could see why the boss liked her. They sat down looking out over the ocean. Michael still had his water, and he watched as Ella sipped her wine. "So, what are your plans while you are down here? I only ask so that I know what to expect and to plan for. After all, the boss put you under my care."
 
“Plans, you would like to know the plans?” Ella said then took the last sip of her wine. Placing her glass down on the table, “Follow me.” she said, stood and walked back inside the villa.

Taking the stairs, Ella looked back to see if Michael followed. Once at her room, she held the door open for him to enter her room.

“Take a seat on the floor and I’ll show you.” Ella said locking the door behind her.

Ella walked over to the desk, pulled open the drawer and took out the folder.
Sitting next to Michael she opened the folder and placed a photo attached to what looked like a portfolio of a beautiful woman on the floor in front of him.

“Contestant #1.” Ella ironically laughed. “Number 2.” she said placing another on top of the first.

Ella repeated until the folder was empty.
“There you have it. Twelve beautiful ladies competing for six spots. And tomorrow night they will audition in front of me.” Ella said matter of fact scattering the pages in front of her. “Only the best of the best will do for Mr. Donnelly.”

Ella returned the papers to the folder, stood, “Come with me.” she said looking down at Michael.

Placing the folder back in the drawer, Ella locked it and walked out of her room.

Michael shut the door behind him and walked with Ella back downstairs and into the foyer. Ella punched in numbers on the keypad next to a door not very noticeable if you were passing through the foyer. Turning on the light as they entered, they walked down a short hallway leading into a large dimly lit room that revealed its secrets.

There in front of them, an inner-circle of three bed and an outer of nine. The room elaborate, seemed to drip of money. Every need, want or desire was there for the taking.

“Tomorrow it is my job to watch, to weed out and choose what will be the St Martin addition.” Ella told Michael as she strolled around the circle of beds. “It is your job to protect me if the need arises. I know how fast it can turn when a girl is told she’s out. You may not realize how coveted one of the spots can be.”
 
Michael sat on the floor in Ella's room. He watched as she flipped over twelve pictures of beautiful women and called them contestants. He didn't say anything. He wondered what they were vying for. What did she mean by only the best would do for Mr. Donnelly?"

He got up and followed her downstairs. They went into the room and he followed Ella as she moved around the ring of beds. If she was looking at him, she would see a confused look on his face. he had no idea what he had become involved in.

"Coveted? Why are they coveted? Maybe I am naive, but I have no idea what the hell is going on here. What the hell are those women competing for? Is it some kind of harem? Do you make arrangements for your boyfriend to have women in every port?"

He looked at Ella. He thought that she would have been upset if she found out that the boss had other women, and that she was just his favorite. Now, he was looking at her in a different light. Was she the one who made arrangements for the boss to have other women while he traveled?

"The boss told me to protect you and that is what I will do. It doesn't matter who I have to protect you from. I am not going to risk losing the job. Mr. Donnelly has been real good to me and I am not taking any chances."
 
Back
Top