Perv Wars

Aside from making money from the porn films he intended making the councillor-to-be wanted to star in them as well, fancying himself as porn star material with his toned muscled body and not inconsiderable eight inch cock, so when Kimberly began dry humping him he wasted no time giving her the real thing. Her slick wet and juicy cunt slid along his prick, lubing it ready to slide inside her hot pussy.
His hairy muscular arms slid round her and he bounced her small but perky tits in his hands.

"You're good honey, I hope you cum hard, I do, I'll fill your hot whoring fanny right up."

Saying that he lifted Kimberly up and bent her over the edge of his desk and stood with his cock deep in Kimberly's pussy and his arms out wide,

"Lookee here, I'm riding her with no hands."

He had no idea that he was being filmed by Kimberly's hidden camera.
 
"Ahhh oh my!" I squeal in surprise as you stand up still inside me sand then next thing i know im bent over the desk. Panting hard and secretly impressed you can drill meclike this ans nor hold onto my hips. My tall frame puts me at the right height for you and in a teasing voice i say softly " what do you do here in this office complex what kinda business hun" whimpering half bevause it feels good and the bidy is taking over and half to turn you on more so you spill more secrets.
 
' what do you do here in this office complex what kinda business hun?'

The innocent sounding question didn't set any alarm bells ringing with the councillor, he was more interested in getting his cock deeper into Kimberly's hot wet pussy and giving her a good hard fucking. In fact he couldn't help bragging about their activities.

"You really need to ask babe? To the outside world we're just a small insignificant political group but here is where we make our money and enjoy doing it. We make porno films and we get our girls from your agency, they're always good lookers like yourself and mostly they're up for it, they know the score but now and again we get one who has to be persuaded, strangely enough the films of them being persuaded tend to sell best, no accounting for taste I s'pose."

As he was speaking he was pounding Kimberly's tight wet hole as she bent over the desk with her legs spread and panting excitedly. He grabbed both pert tits in his hands and squeezed them as he shot his creamy load into her.
When he had finished he said dismissively,

"That's it babe you're done for the day, we'll call the agency when we want you again."
 
The next dayi report to you and heavily blush as you "review" the evidence of the confession which involved watching me getting fucked hard. I then ask what is next move shoukd i report again? Or do we need to move on to another target. "Hopefully this one wont get suspicious" i say as i await your decision.
 
David enjoyed viewing the 'evidence' with Kimberly as they sat on the couch and watched Kimberly getting fucked hard and apparently enjoying it. His arm was around her as she snuggled up to him, giggling as the video went on.
Almost unconsciously his hand crept under the back of her loose T shirt and he undid her bra and slipped his hand inside her bra cupping a perky firm tit and rolling her nut hard nipple in his fingers. Kimberly was becoming more and more excited as they both watched her being used and David's cock was growing harder.

It got to a point when David couldn't take any more and he eased Kimberly onto her back and slid her shirt over her head and tossed her bra away. He supported himself on his arms and looked down at her, spreading her legs wide and his cock poised at her the entrance to her eager wet hole.

"Fuck, Kimberly baby, you're so fucking hot in that video but even hotter here just crying out to be fucked,,,,,,,, aren't you?"

The look she gave him said,

"YES"
 
Last edited:
Egging you on i tease” well hun gonna just stare at my bald TIGHT pussy or gonna FUCK it!” I say biting my lower lip as my own sentence turned me on a bit. Lightly wrapping my mile long legs around you, you can tell which answer i want without saying a word. The sexual tension building causing my perky breasts to rise and fall in anticipation of your next move.
 
Kimberly was hot and eager as he stared down at her and she teased him by asking if he was just going to look or fuck.

"Whaddya think I'm gonna do baby, your pussy is gonna be so well fucked."

He held her ankles and spread her wide open, her cunt wet and glistening with anticipation as he lowered himself between her legs and slapped her hard pulsing clit with his thick plum shaped cock head, smothering it with slippery creamy precum then he adjusted his position and slid the head along her slit until she was rolling her head side to side begging him to 'do her'.

"Don't be so fucking impatient doll, you're gonna get it good real soon."

He teased and teased until she was screaming for him to fuck her. Without warning he plunged his cock inside her, sheathing his shaft in her tight slippery hole, deep inside her, buried to the hilt. The force of that first thrust took the breath from her and her legs flew into the air and her tits bounced and jiggled.

"Hold your ankles honey, I want you wide open for me."

Kimberly did as she was told and held her ankles up either side of her head as David fucked her, long, hard, deep until she climaxed at the same time as he did, their bodies hot and sweaty but so, so satisfied.

"Will that do you for now or is that just round one?"

David grinned at her.
 
Not normally the slutty type, instincts take over. “Ding round two” i playfully say. With that i flip you to back and guide your still hard cock into my tight and now slippery wet pussy. Biting my lower lip with each forward gyration as it causes you to hit realy deep. My thrusts go back and forth between slow and fast. “Only round two and im winning since I’m on top” i jokingly say like a naighty dare for you to xhange positions.
 
Kimberly's firm pear drop tits jiggled and bounced as he thrust up into her and she slammed her hot slippery cunt down along David's steel hard rod. He held her waist and bounced her up and down her wet squidgy hole slurping noisily. He laughed,

"You might think you're winning baby being on top but I'm still in charge, you'll still cum when I tell you to won't you?"

He emphasised his dominance by holding her up so just his cock head was inside her then slamming her down on him so his cock head was at the entrance to her cervix and she was clenching her cunt muscles on his slippery shaft. The breath was driven from her body with a squeal.

"NOW BABY, I WANT YOU TO CUM FOR ME."

Kimberly's lithe young body tensed and then shuddered as she came, her warm juices coating his manhood as it ran down and disappeared into his bushy pubic hair.

"I told you baby, I win again "
 
I made a good run in “round 2” but your stamina proved too much as i came hard and slumoing off of you onto the bed where i crashed. The next morning you, or thecone givjng you these “assignments” to caprure all pervs, gives you two potential targets they are...
 
David looked at the text message and said,
"We have a choice of two, one I think will be a bit much for you at the moment considering what a pounding your pussy has taken lately. The second one is a cinch all you'll need to do is take your clothes off, I know you're damn good at that. There's a Peeping Tom at the nurses home every night taking pictures and the like, all you gotta do is get him to take a few shots of you and I move in, confiscate the pics, pick out the best ones for myself and that's it."

David grinned and pulled out a sexy nurses uniform.

"Here you are babe this should do the trick."
 
I go to the nursing home where you and your connections have already ckeared paperwork for me to take the available intern role. I put on the outfit you gave me and make the rounds. The outfit combined with my mile long 40” long legs almost gives some of the older guys a heart attack asi have to dodge some of their hands when they ask for “help” getting in and out if beds or chairs. You gave ne a photo of the “target” so i know who to look out for.
 
Snappy Sid, as he was known eyed the newbie as she did her rounds, her long legs fascinated him and he managed a few upskirt shots and was delighted when he discovered that she wasn't wearing panties or even a thong, he just had to get some shots of her pretty pink hairless pussy so when she came to tuck his blanket in he sat so that she had to open her legs and stand astride him. He slid his camera between her legs and reeled off half a dozen shots of her bald pink snatch but he wanted more , he wanted to have her pussy dripping her juice and glistening wetly so next time she came round he managed to pop a couple of buttons on her uniform and was presented with the view of a perfectly shaped pair of braless tits peeking from the front of her uniform,

"You know you have the most amazing tits young lady, would you make an old man very happy and let me play with them?" with the intention of making her tight hairless cunt wet so he could get some juicy pussy shots.

He had no idea if she would or not but it was worth taking a chance, he could get a few hundred dollars selling them on the net.
 
Knowing i need to gain his trust for the shots,i play along. “Well sir i could get in big trouble for that but sure guess it wont hurt”. I undo the bottons on the top and peel top half to waist showing my perky tits. “When was the last time ya saw a pair of boobs this firm and perky?” I giggle. “Go ahead touch them if ya want”. Biting lower lip a bit as secretly it turns me on knowing im turning him, a quite older than I, gentleman on as my breathing picks up a bit watching his hands inch toward my now exposed bare breasts.
 
By now Sid had forgotten all about taking pics of Kimberly's wet snatch, he was only interested in getting his hands on her juicy melons and playing with her nipples maybe even sucking them. Closer and closer he gets and about to grab them when Kimberly stands up and buttons up her top.

"You're a very naughty man Sid but this isn't the place to be naughty."

Sid grins toothily, "Whatever you say honey, why don't you come to my room tonight and we can be as naughty as you like, if you're really naughty I'll show you my pic collection."

Kimberly knows if she is going to stop this she has to get hold of his pic collection so she may have to get naughty for him , which is quite exciting in itself.

"Ok deal,Sid"

Sid grins his toothy smile again,

"One more thing babe no bra, no panties and lots of lube."
 
Reluctantly i agree knowing i need to get that pic collection. I enter Sid’s room and he is laying in bed flipping through his collection. I strip to the nurse’s hat and my white heels as i approach his bed side. Thinking he is just an old perv wanting pictures my guard is not up very high. As im looking at his collection, he passes a hand over my left bare breast, down my toned stomach to thighs. Then suddenly he darts two fingers up inside me, causing me to grab the side rails for balance. He talks about his pictures as he nonchalantly fingers me.
 
Sid nonchalantly slides two fingers in and out of Kimberly's pussy trying to elicit some juice from her but she is relatively dry. He looks at her with some concern and pats the bed beside him,

Not turned on yet babe? Take a look at these I took last week, they'll make your toes curl."

He showed her some pics of one of the larger, heavier nurses pushing and pulling a large cucumber in and out of her twat. His eyes shining with delight he points out how her cunt lips are sucking on the cucumber.

"I understand now why the English have such a fascination for cucumber sandwiches."

His fingers are still moving in and out of Kimberly's tight hole and he expertly changes pace so she jerks and his fingers go deeper.

Suddenly he says "Do ya wanna see my cock, ya can hold it if ya like and I'll take a shot of ya holding ma one eyed snake?"

He pushed the bedclothes back and Kimberly's eyes widened, he hadn't been joking about it being a snake. For the moment though it appeared to be sleeping but a pearly drop of drool hung from its one eye.

"Go on honey touch it and see how quickly he wakes up."

Without thinking Kimberly stroked the purplish head and immediately it began to uncoil until it stood proudly upright between his legs, all fourteen inches of it.

"He likes ya babe show him how much ya like him and give him a big wet kiss."

Sid's voice is so seductive Kimberly can't help but follow his instructions and leans forward her dangling tits and achingly hard nipples scrape over his stomach.

"That's much better, now we're getting to know each other I'm sure you'd be more comfortable up her and invites her to straddle him with his monster length only halfway inside her.

"If you want more just wriggle about, you'll be surprised at how much room there inside your cunt."
 
I refuse to climb up there to straddle him, he says he needs help getting the remote as i lean overto get it he pulls me up onto the bedand before i know it im in a revrse cowgirl position. He grabs my breasts and pulls me back so my tall frame awkwardly lies on top of him, my back on his chest, his hands on my chest holding me in place. He theysts upward at the sane time he manipulates my body to slide down a bit, causing his massive cock to pop inside me.

“Thought it was just gonna be...ahhh.... pictures?” I exclaim shocked by the fact one moment I’m standing at his bedside, the next pulled into my current position.
 
Sid loved the feel of Kimberly's warm body on his and half of his cock inside her hot wet pussy.Her head is on his shoulder and he moved his head down far enough to stick his wet tongue in her ear as he mauls her tits and nipples moving one hand down to play with her clit making her buck her hips in surprise and allowing another two inches of his old but rock hard cock to push deeper.

"You thought it was just gonna be pictures? You gotta be kidding you've been coming on to me since you first arrived, I may be old but I ain't dead, leastways my cock isn't. You can have all the pics you want after I've fucked you and took some of you with that 'just been fucked' look on your face, whaddya say? Is it a deal? I'll even stop bothering the other nurses if I can have a taste of ya snatch."
 
I tey to protest as you surprisingly hold my long frame on top of you as you fuckme more, bucking your old hips into my young ones. You seem upset thst i spurned your advances and my refusal for more pics. You slide my body down just a bit more so I feel your entire length inside me and just hold me there as you whisper more lewd things in my ear holding me on top of you on th bed. The room intercom goes off. “Nurse cumstrom are you in room 169?” I am about to answer when you cover my mouth.

“I only ever get pics of you nurses slut you are not ruining this for me” Sid says as he slowly continuesto pump my tight pussy.
 
Sid keeps Kimberly quiet by stuffing his cum covered fingers in her mouth,
"You had better decide which you want most, more naughty fun here with me or emptying bedpans, what's it to be?"

He grinned as he got his answer, Kimberly sucked on his fingers and ground her hips suggestively against him, taking his cock deeper into her soggy wet cunt.

"Just as I thought babe, no contest, it just remains to see how long it takes to get us both off."
 
As i lay on top of him part of me is inpressed he is able to hold me and my 5’10 frame in place, him inside me, hands on my breasts. He is somehow able to slide my whole body up and down. I almost fall off of him as his hands leave my breasts and along with his chin push my shoulders, forcing my hips downward till his cock fills me to the hilt.

“Take this slutty leggy nurse Kimberly” he grumbles. “ i have tons of pics on that flash drive over there but youll forget about thst when i....”

With that he cums inside me i feel it leaking out of my pussy, yet shot after cumshot continues to fire up inside me. “How long has he be storing and waiting to cum?” I think to myself as he floods my insides.
 
Kimberly's soft lithe body felt so good as it slid over his body and his balls began to boil over as he slid in and out of her wet slippery cunt until he felt the tidal wave of spunk flowing along his cock until it exploded inside her gyrating snatch splashing every corner of her hole.
Sid is lost in a wave of euphoria and ecstasy as he realises that Kimberly is no longer struggling against him but moving in unison so they were fucking each other. As cumshot follows cumshot Sid makes her an offer he would never have considered before.

"Take this slutty leggy nurse Kimberly,“ i have tons of pics on that flash drive over there but you can have them when I finish inside you..... just promise you'll let me fuck your sloppy dirty cunt once a week.”

With her mission accomplished Kimberly nods her agreement and slides off him with his cum oozing from her pussy, dresses and goes back to David and hands him the flash drive.

"Did you fuck him then Kimberly?"

She smiled and said "What do you think?"
 
With a sarcastic tone i say “ what so you think? More like HE fucked me! You said itvwas just just pics I thought!” I stammer as i tell you more if tge detaiks about him pulling me onto the bed. Once again part of me feeks dirty and slutty for thecway im obtaining evidence, but pervs are getting taken out which is a good thing right? I think to myself.

You say tomorrow you have two more case files that are next, your emails for those “missions read....
 
The first email seemed right up Kimberly's street, simple, straight forward that's how it seemed, that's how it was supposed to seem.

A week in a luxury hotel in Hawaii, all expenses paid and a whopping great budget of $10000 which could be spent on anything relating to the case. The details were sketchy , a team of con men were targeting rich young women into buying condos on the beach, the only problem being they hadn't been built yet, but the odd thing was those that bought promptly disappeared but surfaced weeks later all over the world assuring their families they were fine.
The email finished with a comment that brought a wry smile to David's face,
"Don't spend all your time on your back unless you're working."
 
Back
Top