The gift of... a demon?--closed to Katalynn

"There are many things I can do Master. This is just because I'm starving, I haven't fed off humans in so long I have forgotten how they tasted!!!"

She reached behind him and grabbed the girl that was feasting on his neck by the hair and kissed her deeply. Once again he can see the light blue energy flow from the dark haired girl and into Leia. Leia groaned deeply as the girl was getting fucked hard by another guy, pushing her into the kiss with every thrust.

Leia broke the kiss, leaving the girl gasping for air as both of them came hard. The bus began to fill with that blue energy, pouring off the humans in the bus as they all fucked each other without any thought as to what they were doing. Leia began to absorb all that energy while all her attention went to her Master, moaning at the feeling of him stroking her tail. She loved everything he was doing to her and she didn't want him to stop.

"Yes... Yessss Master... just like that.... I'm going to cum..."

Just as she said that, the crying sounds of her orgasm flooded the bus, overpowering the other human sounds as she came hard all over his lap.
 
Starving... didnt she feed from him just this morning, was her appetite really that big. He groaned out as he felt the woman kissing and sucking on his neck. He looked over to see her getting railed by a man, than Sazzalia kissed her, he moaned as that was so sexy, his cock throbbed inside of her as she rode him. But he saw that light fill the bus and his demon sex slave consume it all. He looked to her as she looked into his eyes.

"Is my sexual energy not good enough? Does it hurt them when you feed off them?"

He thought that in his mind to her. He stroked her tail with his left hand, gripping it at the base, stroking it like he knew she loved, his other hand groped her large tit, alternating from pinching her nipple, to squeezing the flesh of her tit. He moaned and moaned as he knew he was not going to last much longer. He took her other nipple into his mouth as he sucked on it, he felt her pleasure of her huge orgasm rock through his body, he moaned as he filled her pussy up with his cum, his mark started to glow as he filled her, his cum felt so good to her, it continued to pleasure her from the inside, like he was still fucking her, the energy she gor from him was powered up as well, what ever happened was because of him.

Mag breathed deep as he took her tail and he licked over it as he moved his hand to her clit that was begging for attention, he let his fingers rub over it, he felt that other woman licking over his own nipples as he saw her lost in the lust of getting fucked from behind. Mag moaned out as his demon slave did not stop riding his cock, she felt as if there was two cocks inside of her though.
 
The bus driver had to pull over into a vacant lot as the virgin that was all over him couldn't get enough and started to climb into his lap. Everyone else were sharing one another all except for Sazzalia, she wasn't in the mood to share what started to happen to her just yet. It seemed to change the moment he came and it wasn't anything like what they did back in his castle, she looked down into her Masters eyes as she came hard.

She couldn't ever remember a human making her feeling this incredible and though she lost herself within the sensation he created, he did ask a question that needed answers.

"Humans are like a drug for me Master... It matters not if one is good enough or not.... I can not resist their taste.... the sounds.... scents.... it's so intoxicating..."

She smiled as she thrived off the energy of the bus, her eyes glowing their natural white-blue, licking her lips like she just tasted the sweetest treat in her life. Which she did, the virgins energy is different from the others and it seemed to tease at her lips. For a moment Sazzalia appeared to be french kissing the light red, almost pink energy, savoring it's flavor. Meanwhile the virgin started bouncing on the drivers cock as their kiss swallowed her screams of pain and pleasure.

"No..... Master.... I will not hurt these humans.... In fact they will not know what happened.... Some will not be pleased by this.... Others....."

That smile grew as she looked over her shoulder at the bus driver and the girl, tasting the last bit of virgin energy before it turns blue like the rest of them.

"Others will be thankful for this.... like those two... they were meant for each other. I just helped moved things along is all."

Her attention went back to her Master, wondering if he knew what he was doing inside of her, if he knew the extent of pleasure he forced on her.

"What ever it is you are doing Master.... I love it.... I can't keep from cumming..."

By this time someone had point a fairly small cock in front of her face, soaking in cum and Sazzalia couldn't resist as she began sucking on it. Though with a single touch, she made that small cock much bigger and took it down her throat as she kept fucking her Master.
 
He looked at the man that walked up to her, the balls on this man, he felt jealousy, he felt pain. He shook his head than, she was a demon of lust, what made him think that his pathetic cock could please her enough sonshe would not take another. She was a succubus, she couldn't help it. He watched as she sucked his cock down, he actually found it quite sexy to watch a live porn. He saw how much she was enjoying it, how much she wanted it. He sighed as knew he would never be able to stop her from wanting it as much as possible.

Mag groaned out as he thrust his own hips, letting his cock fuck his slave harder, faster, he stroked her tail faster, he bit gently on her hard nipple,mhe spanked her ass hard, the moans coming from the bus had people looking in, wondering what was happening. They all saw and heard the moans, soon sirens could be heard, someone called the cops.

"Oh no... the cops... Sazzalia, please make us invisible, I do not want to go to jail for this, lets get out of here."

He had a worried look on his face, as he stood up and let his dripping cock slide out of her.
 
She always found humans were so much more easier to play with than demons and their reactions to things made it entertaining for her. It was some biker that happened to be passing by that found the bus and naturally the curiosity got the best of them. That created more of an audience peeking into the bus, which no one on the bus paid any mind too. All except Master of course, which stood up in a panic at the first sound of sirens. There were no sirens or police where she comes from, back in the day she spent in this realm they were called guards. Jail on the other hand, meant the same thing no matter what time period she ended up in.

Though, instead of stressing about getting caught, she slipped from the one man and let his cock shrink back down to it's pitiful small size. All her attention went to cleaning her Master off and hopefully make him cum at least one more time. His cock easily sliding down her throat just like she did in his room.

At his request however, she snapped her fingers and the crowd outside were perplexed as the bus suddenly looked beat down, rusted and gutted out like it has been sitting there for years. The sights and sounds on the bus vanished from their view and the things they all saw moments ago became a blur of memories.

Soon the bus driver growled loudly as he finally came into his new little pet. With a snap of her fingers, Everyone snapped out of the lust daze. They were all exhausted and confused as they found their cocks filling the holes of whatever female, a shrieking panic scream filled the bus along with a very loud and clear slap to some guys face. The girl behind was far to dazed to fully register that she just got gang raped by five men, though she felt the last cock cum inside of her.

The confusion on the bus made Sazzalia smile and soon the bus driver kissed the passed out girl still on his lap carefully shifting her around. The driver made sure nothing could be seen, fixing both their clothes and began driving off. The others on the bus were either crying from the shock of getting raped multiple times, or had that freshly fucked, ear to ear grin as they got dressed again.

Sazzalia on the other hand remained on her knees and kept pleasuring her Master, making sure he is satisfied and no one else seemed to noticed them at all.
 
Last edited:
Sazzalia could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, her oral skills were phenomenal. He could imagine no one was better at sucking cock than her, in all the world. He was amazed at the scene that unfolded infront of his eyes. He looked around and they were still on the bus, he moaned out as he looked around.

"Are we invisible?"

He moaned again as he looked to her, her eyes determined on making him cum? He moaned her name out, stroked her hair as he buckled, he groaned and let his cum fill her mouth, the sounds she made while sucking him off were so sexy. He shook his head as he saw her smiling.

"Relax... we need to let me recharge... "

He was having a hard time breathing, wheezing noises came from him as he tried to calm himself. He smiled as he stood her up and exited the bus at their stop. He stood infront of the theater and showed her in, they were playing 80s action movies and he loved those movies. He paid for them both and walked to the concession stand, he got popcorn and soda, some sour candies, he explained all of this to her as he led her inside the theater, he sat down in the back as he relaxed

"What do you think? Something to relax and chill to, right?"

He saw the lust in her eyes as group of girls, collage chicks came in. Mag sighed and took Sazzalia hand in his and held it. He was happy about that.
 
Sazzalia remained silent for the time being, following him to the theater and though it couldn't be seen, her tail twitched wildly and pent up excitement. There isn't much she could do though considering he told her to relax and let him regain himself. Relaxing right now became a difficult thing for her however, considering she has been relaxing for centuries and all she wanted to do was play.

At the same time, the moving art on the wall did intrigue her and she couldn't understand why humans like this so much. Wouldn't they rather be outside enjoying life or something? Human things? In the past they were always crying about how life was precious and now, in this time and age, they sit in a room watching moving art?

It took some effort to keep from playing with the girls that sat down, though she did notice a couple of them moved away from their friends and started to make out in the dark corner. Not of her doing, but it did make her grin at the idea of two females together like that.

"Master..... Earlier.... on the bus. It was not my intention to hurt you if I did. I felt the jealousy you had when I sucked that males cock."

She leaned back in the chair, keeping her gaze lowered wondering if she had done wrong by what happened on the bus.

"Sucking a cock is one of my greatest weakness. I had to actually make him bigger, he was tiny. But, I did not mean for it to hurt you. Are males of this time not visual? Doesn't watching a female do such things turn men on anymore? I do not wish for you to be upset with me Master."

There was something else that kept teasing the back of her mind, something that he had said back at his place that she couldn't quite understand.

"Also, earlier.... You asked me if I can grant wishes. Yet, when I asked you what you desire most, you claim it was me. If I could grant you wishes, what would you wish for? Fame? Fortune? There are many things in my power that I can provide, though I make those dreams happen a little differently. Why did you summon me if you have no desires other than companionship?"

It was then she lightly snapped her fingers and the group of girls started kissing and groping each other. Sazzalia didn't do anything else though, just simply playing with the human females and providing her Master a side show.
 
Sazzalia was powered by pure lust, sexual energy drove her wild. When they both spotted the two girls walking off to go and make out, he knew Sazzalia was working her ways. He saw the others just sitting there though, talking laughing. He heard her questions and smiled.

"Fame, fortune would be nice, but all to easy. What I want is you, you came to me, you took my virginity, you actually saw me. No girls ever see me. Sure money and fame can get me women, but than they are just after that and not me. Is female companionship not something that can be wished for?"

He kissed her hand.

"I was jealous, and I was not mad at you. I know you are driven by lust, amd cannot control yourself, I just dont want to lose you to a better guy. My dick is not that big either..."

He smiled at her.

"It actually turned him on to see you suck that man off, almost just like a porno, but too real... I want you to be happy, I want to be the best master to you."

He than saw the group of girls start to strip and play with each other. He felt his cock felt his cock twitch and grow hard.

"Leia... you are amazing..."

He smiled at her as he watched them, he looked to her than. She was so hot.
 
For the first time since coming into this realm, Sazzalia wasn't trying to pounce on her Master, though she was glad that the 'side show' did seem to turn him on. Instead of acting on it, she would let him make the move this time if he desired to have her satisfy this hard on, for now she is just trying to understand him and the things of this time.

The moving art on the wall kept distracting her and the fight scenes were loud, it did seem to keep most of her attention.... though in her opinion, there wasn't enough sex scenes. Just one fight scene after another, lots of car chases and no matter how close the person is, or no matter how many times a gun was fired, the main humans seemed to ever get shot. Which confused the hell out of her.

She leaned forward after he kissed her hand and rested her head and arms on the back of the seat in front of them. He can see her tail wiggling all over the place and it seemed as if she wasn't paying attention to keeping it hidden in that moment. Her thoughts were all over the place, uncertain of how she felt about this era in this realm. The humans are so much more different than before, even her Master is different from others she has ever been with.

"You are bigger than you realize Master. You shouldn't put yourself down so much, you seem like a good male. With a little work you'd make one hell of a mate."

She thought about the other things he said, wanting to be the best Master and actually wants her to be happy. That is the first for her, out of the all the other Masters she's ever had, they were always selfish and used her as much as possible. One almost killed her by draining far too much energy from her and hardly ever fed her. Her Master from the demons world had to come and save her from that awful wizard.... Yet, here she is with this new, insecure Master that didn't seem to know his own powers.

"My happiness comes from serving you well Master. I am bound to you and you only, I will not stray nor find another Master. I'm very playful, but I belong to you and no other. My purpose is to serve you and give you what you desire. If companionship is what you seek, then that is my purpose to you. I will do everything in my power to please you Master."

Of course she didn't speak of love or of the other things he spoke of, she saw him simply because he is her Master and she is bound to him. Things wouldn't be any different if she was just some other random female, he would feel the same to any female that gave him attention. He did not love her, it just seems that way to him considering the situation, however it isn't her place to say anything either. Her purpose in this realm is clear to her now, she needed to find him a life long partner so when she leaves this realm, he will not be lonely.

Naturally she can not force someone to love him, though like the bus driver and the girl, she can bring two people together and open their eyes. Sazzalia just needed to find that one female that will see her Master for who he is and not break his heart. It is far too early in the game for that however, for now she simply wanted to play and 'train' her Master to be the man he wants to be.

"Master..... If you desire to do so, can you caress my back? I wish to have my Master touching me.... If that is what you desire of course. I thrive on being touched, though that is your choice as a Master."

She remained leaning forward and kept resting on the chair in front while her tail draped over the back of the chair she sat in. It took the better part of the movie, but she seemed to calm down a bit and didn't seem nearly as restless. In the distance the sounds of a girl hitting a very intense climax could be heard over the movie and Sazzalia smiled at the sweet sounds that poured from her.
 
Last edited:
He was happy to hear that she wanted to be his girlfriend, he has never had one before. He smiled at her as he saw her tail twitching, he knew how much she loved having her tail played with. He loved playing with her tail, it was so much fun. He took her tail into his hand and petted it softly as he saw it quiver. He moved his other hand to her back, between her wings.

"You are so beautiful Leia, I know its a demon thing, but I mean it, you are nore beautiful than the hottest of models and porn stars."

He smiled at her as he gripped her tail, he started to stroke it as he looked into her eyes.

"Does this really feel that good to you, I mean I can do this all day, I masturbate a lot. What about your wings, do you like them being touched? "

He leaned in and kissed her, hearing the sounds of sex coming from the girls, all of them were now kissing and petting each other, they paid no attention to him, one walked right up to Leia and smiled as he leaned in and kissed her, like he was not even there. Mag smiled as he watched this, he thougnt to her.

"I do like watching, have fun Sazzalia, feed, I know you are lusting amd craving, do not let me starve you."

He smiled at her. He truly did not ever want to lose her, she was special to him, and he would fight anyone to have her stay with him. She was the one for him.
 
Sazzalia smiled as he took her tail and noticed that his kissing has improved greatly. Though the girl ignoring him slightly disappointed her a little, at the same time she can tell that this one is pure lesbian. Naturally, Sazzalia will change that for the time being. She gripped the girls hair tightly, tasting the sweet cum of another female from her lips and soon she guided those lips to her Master.

The girl whimpered slightly, protesting the idea of kissing a male, yet she couldn't stop herself from doing so either. Sazzalia only guided the young thing to him, didn't use force on her, though it may appear that way to him. Soon the female began to melt into the kiss, letting him taste the cum of another female that lingered on her lips.

"Yes Master... I do like it when you do that... Only, I like it slower and more gentle, not so rough. My tail is very sensitive. I love being touched, everywhere and anywhere. Especially my wings. If Master ever wishes to touch me at anytime, I will not deny you."

She spoke as she worked the little redheaded female into an awkward position, though Sazzalia didn't care how awkward it was for her, in her own way she was punishing the female for teasing her Master like that. Without hesitation, she lifted up the mini skirt, smirking as she noticed the female didn't wear any panties underneath.

"This one is such a tease Master. She is lesbian through and through and yet, she teases the men. I think she should suck that hard cock for you. What do you think Master? She shouldn't be allowed to tease you like that Master."

With that, more whimpers poured from the female as she has never sucked on a real cock before. He saw her eyes grow wide when Sazzalia drove her snake like tongue deep into the girls pussy.
 
He didnt like the way her lips felt, they were hard and covered in lipstick, the pussy juices were a bit sour as he tasted it. He pulled away and looked to Sazzalia. He thought to her.

'Sazzalia, I dont like the way she kisses, no where close to how your lips feel, she had a sour taste as well, I would rather your lips on my cock, let her eat you out, and rape her with your tail, my lover."

He grinned as his cock was rock hard.

"Ok, next time I will rub over your tail better, and your wings..."

He moaned as he pet her leathery wings, they were soft to the touch, smooth. He wondered what it would feel like to rub his cock over them.

"Does this please you lover?"
 
Sazzalia grinned and pulled her tongue from the girl, hearing her whimper from the loss and being so close to reaching her climax. Again, Sazzalia gripped the girls hair tightly and pulled her away from Master, clearly taking full control over the human female.

"You are not pleasing enough for Master.... You do not deserve to have his cock..."

While she taunted the little redhead, seeing the disappointment flash through the green eyes, Sazzalia placed guided her onto the floor in a kneeling position. Told the girl to spread her legs in a displaying position while Sazzalia used her chair and the chair in front of them to hold her own legs spread, positioning herself to the girl can feast on her drooling pussy.

To rub it in the girls face even more so is the fact that Masters cum still filled her pussy and the human female will get a real good taste of a man. Meanwhile Sazzalia leaned in and kissed her Master with passion, removing the bad taste the female had given him with a much sweeter taste.

"As you wish Master..."

She whispered into his ear while working on freeing his cock from his pants, without hesitation, her mouth seductively took him and she slowly sucked on the hard cock. Sazzalia wanted it to be pleasing for him this time and not be greedy to make him cum. He deserved to have just as much pleasure as she gets.

Within seconds the human female squealed when Sazzalia drove her tail in between her legs, the female could feel that tail wiggling its way deeper into her. When it reached as far as it could go, it began to thicken like a real cock would be, perhaps even thicker and stretching her more. Little gasps and whimpers poured from her lips and vibrated against Sazzalia's pussy, though it would take much more than this females inexperienced mouth to make her cum.

"This one isn't a very good licker either Master.... I doubt she could have pleased you with her mouth... For a lesbian, she has a lot to learn..."

Of course they were just little taunts, humiliating the human female that much more.
 
Mag moaned out as he felt his demon lovers mouth on his cock again, her mouth was warm, her tongue so silky smooth as he felt it flick over the head of his sensitive head. How she made him moan as she made the sexiest noises. He opened his eyes to see her fucking the woman with her tail like he wished, he moaned out as he thought that was so hot to see, she was loving it to, Sazzalia knew best in the world how to please someone in the act of sex. He felt the blow job she gave him was different, like she was just trying to please him, not just get him to cum. It was nice, the way she took her time, the way she worshiped his cock.

"How does it please you to be fucking this lesbian with your tail my love? You do realize she was a virgin right?"

He thought that to her as he moaned out some more, his hands went to her wings, he massaged them gently, slowly as he wanted to please her. He looked up to see the rest of the women kissing and touching all over Sazzalia, he groaned again seeing this.

"Looks like you have a fan club"

He watched as they worshiped her perfect body, touching her, feeling her huge tits, a few sucked on her nipples.

"Tell me what you are feeling, are they pleasing you?"

He moaned again as her tongue went over the head of his cock again.

"Mmmm Leia... you give so much pleasure to my cock baby... mmmm I love it."
 
"She was not an innocent soul though Master. Unlike the one on the bus,this one is a cock tease. She would have gotten raped soon and not in a good way.

She spoke to him mentally this time,not wishing to disturb the females worshiping her. Though she take a moment to position one of the females with the biggest breast so her Master can joy them. It was also difficult to focus on her Masters pleasure as well, these females knew how to touch her and the senastions started to over whelm her.

"I need to cum Master... Please let me cum for you Master."

She begged mentally, for the first time asking him for permission. She couldn't really focus onhis other questions, her whole body is sensitive and what everyone is doing to her drove her wild. He can see just sensitive she truly is byhow she writhed against their touch, her wings spread out for him and the females to tease.
 
It was all really happening, right before his very eyes. He watched as the demon known as Sazzalia, a succubus was trying to please her master the best she could as these women all wanted to please her at the same time. This was far better than any porn he has ever watched, this was real. He moaned out as he saw her pull away, she was trying her damnest to please him, he watched as one of the women presented her breasts to him, he ignored her as his eyes were only on Sazzalia, he grinned as he saw how much she wanted her release.

"Yes, take pleasure, cum for me Leia, let me hear you moan out."

He grinned as he waited for her to go off, the women all kissed over her, they sucked on her nipples, played with her wet pussy, licked and nibbled on her clit, stroked her tail gently and slowly, rubbed over her wings with there hands, they too wanted to bring pleasure to her.

"Cum Leia!"

He took his own cock in his hand than and started to stroke it, he watched her eyes focus on his actions and he smiled at her.
 
She felt her tail being pulled out of the one female and suddenly felt the extreme coldness of the tip being 'washed' in a ice soda cup. The cold liquid was rubbed up and down the better part of her tail, washing away the virgin blood. It shocked her at first, sending a roller coaster of sensations up her spine. Though she never once took her eyes off her Master, watching him stroke himself intently and felt slightly bad that she wasn't pleasing him enough. Noticing how he ignored the girl rubbing her breasts all over him, trying to gain some attention.

Hearing his permission however, pushed the negative feelings to the side and her mouth wrapped around his cock to muffle the quaking scream that erupted from her. In that very same moment she could feel the tip of her tail entering the mouth of a female while something foreign pushed into her pussy. It felt as if it was a dildo, a pretty decent sized one at that and all she could assume is that one of the females had it in their purse.

This of course sent the little succubus into an endless wave of orgasms, filling her throat with her Masters cock as her moans and screams vibrated along the length. The girl deep throating her tail felt incredible, that is something she has never experienced before and it was nothing like having it a pussy. This girl knew how to deep throat just as good as Sazzalia did, feeling her swallowing all around the thick length of the tail, the slight scraping of her teeth.

Her wings were stretched fully now, enjoying all the females attention to them, the kissing and caressing. One girl had the perfect nails and trailed down the fleshy part of the wings, driving more orgasms from Sazzalia. It wasn't long after that when Sazzalia fell into her own little heaven, thriving off these human females, becoming their cum slut.
 
The large breasted woman grew more and more impatient, she has never before been ignored like this, married men wanted her, gay men would turn straight for a chance with her... well she would like to think, but this one, he was small, no muscles, weak, he had a impressive cock, but wjy would he ignore her. Mag moaned out, moaning her name.

"Leia... mmmm oh Leia... fuck yes..."

He felt his cock fo down her throat, he looked into her eyes as she was having many orgasms. It was such a hot feeling, her moans vibrating through his cock. He soon felt his orgasm, he looked and his vision was blocked, huge tits blocked his view of his lover, he grew angry. The woman shoved her tits in his face, letting her hard nipples rub over his lips.

"I want to see you Sazzalia, I do not like not being able to see your beautiful eyes as you suck my cock."

He grew a bit soft, like he was dissatisfied with this.
 
Sazzalia growled at the impatient female that began to upset her Master. His request distracted her a little and her eyes began to glow their bright blue as she looked up to the female. She couldn't reach the females hair from this angle without lifting off his cock, to improvise, her fingers twisted and soon black smoke formed around them. The black fog did the reaching for her, grabbing the humans hair and pulling her roughly away from her Master.

The fog forced the female to her knees and then on all fours, facing away from them on the floor. Without warning that black fog penetrated all of her holes, filling her ass, pussy and mouth with a hard thickness. Her protests along with any sound from her were silenced and she couldn't cum no matter hard the fog fucked her. The human had upset her Master and this displeased Sazzalia greatly, punishing the female.

It was as if she was not there at all, though she could be seen getting raped brutally by the fog. No one else touched her and the fog was cold, without emotion of other humans, making her become completely ignored from all human contact. One does not want to get on the bad side of a succubus demon!!!

"Is this better Master? Does this please you?"

The whole time she didn't lift up off his cock and her eyes remained their solid blue as she looked up to meet his gaze. Her own orgasms were forgotten and lost as she put all of her focus onto making sure her Master is pleased.
 
She was cruel, but it looked so hot at the same time. He watched as the fog raped the woman, how would she get away with this, how was this not going to reveal what she was? He moaned out as she was pleasing his cock so well. She was still trying to just pleasure him and not make him cum it seemed.

"I am fine, is that woman going to be ok? I know you took care of her, I never want my sight of you blocked, I always want to see you. You are what makes my sun shine. These women are nothing compared to you."

He moaned out as he reached down to stroke her hair, his hand caressed her face as she sucked on his cock.

"Are you being please lover? Are they doing there job, I see they are loving your wings and tail."

He moaned out.

"Are they feeding your sexual energy?"

He continued to stroke her hair as he watched her, the moans that filled the theater were so hot to listen to.
 
"She is fine Master. Just teaching her a lesson about wanting something she can't have. The tentacles are using her for their pleasure, not hers."

Sazzalia wasn't quite sure how she felt about him calling her lover, however she wasn't complaining about it either. She has had worse pet names in her life. All the sudden random thoughts started to pour into her mind, distracting her from the pleasures of the females surrounding her. Naturally she didn't tell him that, just kept all her focus on pleasuring him.

"Yes Master, they are pleasing me. I have fed plenty of energy from when we were in the bus. I'm just playing with these females."

With that, she moved and shifted around to sit on his lap, slowly impaling herself onto his hard cock. She didn't need to move, or fuck him hard as the seats made that difficult. Instead the heat within her grew hotter and he could her walls pulsing, almost vibrating along the entire length of his cock.

One girl manage to weasel her way between his legs and began sucking on his balls, licking up Sazzalia's cum.

"Cum for me Master... I believe this... Movie of yours is almost over and I'm certain you are hungry by now."

She smiled while leaning in to kiss him.
 
He grinned at his demon lover, he moaned out as he felt her pussy swallow his cock, sinking down so slowly, gripping onto his cock, milking it for what she wanted. He than felt one of the girls start to lick over his balls, it made him a bit uncomfortable, but it felt good at the same time. He groaned out.

"You want my cum Sazzalia? You want my cum to fill your pussy, will you feed on the energy from my cum, will it be enough for you. Will my cum ever be the best for you?"

He moaned as he thought that to her, one of the girls came up and started to kiss him, he groaned out as he felt her tongue enter his mouth, she was panting and moaning into the kiss as he thrust back into his demon lover.

"Cum at the same time as me Sazzalia, I want to feel you cum."

He groaned and moaned out as he came into her pussy, filling her up with a huge load.
 
She didn't answer his questions since she honestly couldn't find an answer for it. She didn't know if he alone would ever be enough, considering she feeds off the raw energy of lust.

Watching the female kiss him made her smile, his groans of pleasure filled her with some pride that he is finally happy. It also made her realize just how much of a challenge this is going to be to find another female for him. He seems to be set on her and she couldn't understand why.

Everyone came at the same time, even the female that was on the floor with the smoke tentacles was finally able to cum. The theatre filled with moans and screams as the each of the females came harder than they ever have in their life.

Sazzalia pushed the one female away from her Master and kissed him hard as she came all over his cock. With a snap of her fingers, the two of them were invisible, just like on the bus while the other females came out of their stupor, wondering what just happened.

The girl on the floor that got raped was sore in all three holes, shaky as she tried to move around confused. There were no men around, the other girls seemed to be just as confused as she was.

"Lets go Master. You promised me pizza!"

Sazzalia whispered while licking his ear and sliding off his lap, sinking down to her knees so she can lick him clean. All the while his cum drooled down her legs, making her shiver slightly at the sensation. Though she didn't care if people noticed the cum or not, she would wear her Masters cum with pride.
 
He moaned as his cock was hard from her licking him clean.

"Lover... how am I ever supposed to function with my cock always hard like this? Might pass out from lack of blood."

He grinned at her as he stroked her hair. Even her hair felt good to touch, he pulled her forward and took her wing in his hand as he kissed over one wing, kissing and licking, letting her watch. He watched her and smiled as he stood up.

"What will happen with them? They looked dazed and confused"

He put his cock away and saw how cum leaked from her pussy, it was a hot sight to see, he took her into his arms and kissed her deep, his tongue dancing with hers in her mouth. He parted and saw how the spit trail as he gazed into her eyes, her lust filled eyes. He smiled at her.

"Yes I did, I did promise you pizza. Lets go."

He put his arm around her waist and he had her tail, he gently squeezed it and felt over the soft tail. He grinned as he walked her out. He could feel her quiver and he moved behind her as he kissed over her wings, his other hand went to fondle her breast.

'I cant keep my hands off you, I am becoming more and more comfortable around you."

He smiled at her as he pinched her nipple.
 
"The females will be fine Master. The spell I use is more like a drug, they are coming down from a high. Think of it as being hypnotized. When you wake up, you have no idea what is going on. Especially when one is naked and sore."

She grinned as they walked and it didn't bother her at all that he touched her in the way he did. In fact she rather enjoyed it and noticed that it did boost his confidence up more. The little kisses and pinching of her nipple, right along with what he was doing to the tail left her breathless. It made it difficult for her to not cum right there on the spot, he can sense that in the way her breathing picked up.

"Yessss Master... that's how I like to be touched.. You can touch me however and whenever you desire to do so Master."

She half whimperd and half groaned out a response to him.
 
Back
Top