whats the biggest thing you have stuck in a vagina

oxy669

Virgin
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Posts
10
hi all just wondering what is the biggest or kinkiest thing you have stuck in a vagina girls or guys can comment
cheers all:devil:
 
lather rinse repeat

A girl once sent me a pic of her making a shampoo bottle VERY happy....still have that pic....
 
I used a very large cucumber on my wife. Cliche, I know, but man did she ever cum hard. It was definitely hot.
 
Mrs. Roc bought a large (16" x 3") dildo that she lovingly calls "Earl"...it was intended for pics and not penetration but a few drinks and some arousal led to me inserting the first 6" into her...it was hot for both of us. She was a bit sore for a day or two but said it was worth it.
 
Mrs. Roc bought a large (16" x 3") dildo that she lovingly calls "Earl"...it was intended for pics and not penetration but a few drinks and some arousal led to me inserting the first 6" into her...it was hot for both of us. She was a bit sore for a day or two but said it was worth it.


That is flipping massive!
 
A whip handle. I've also had my dildo and hubby's penis in my vag and that super filled me up!
 
stuff

My fist, my foot, large dildo's, plastic water bottles, 3 dildo's and my cock at once, my whole hand and my hard cock at once, that was very full and tight.
Probably the biggest is our inflatable huge cock, I insert it and slowly pumped it up until she begs me to stop. I'm slowly working towards sliding two hands into her, not there yet!
 
I can only lay claim to my hand into one particular lady friend. It was so hot. It started out as just a little fingering foreplay when I went to three and then four fingers. She said, "you know don't you?" "Know what?" I asked. "That I want you to fist me," she said. It went from there and she came and screamed like I'd never heard. I still think about it 25 years later.
 
I suppose child birth is not the answer you are looking for? :rolleyes: :p
 
An unforgiving candle. 3'' across, 8'' long. She called her safeword. I knew I couldn't get my fist in her.
 
I once fisted a heavily pregnant woman.

Not because I enjoyed it of course, but purely to loosen her up for childbirth :D
 
Me. The whole of me.

I walked into it.

It was a giantsized Art exhibit. :D
 
My wife has two enormous vibrators. One is 9 inches long and has a circumference of 5.5 inches. She hates that one because it is completely rigid. The other is 13 inches long and 6 inches in circumference. This one is flexible and has a flesh-like surface. She can only take that one halfway, and even then only when she is super horny. Never tried anything bigger than that.
 
Back
Top