Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo I thought that was to be the one lady only, n didnt know it was to be the evenins entertainment for all. I'm in.

I got some new zombie hello kitty graphic. Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeegirl up the deuce?

Oh hell yeah!!! I love it.

I finished up the paint job on the deuce. like it?
Bobber1.jpg

That poor war machine. Got a vehicle, made for camo, for war, turned into... that... o_O All the ones yall have linked. *shakes head.*

A tip from the reluctant Canadian beer drinker...add lime. Lots and lots of lime. Soylent Green can't be *that* bad. :p

Hello, survivors! What's going on?

I make a decent cheddar biscuit if that helps?

You nutty northerners and your insistence on putting cheese on everything...

A bobbed prime mover! And it's in purple camo! Brad will probably love it.

(Actually that is a pretty common conversion; taking off the rear axle, adding a heavy trailer as a bed, and driving it as a "hot rod" version of the 2-1/2 ton or 5 ton trucks.)

That poor war machine. Got a vehicle, made for camo, for war, turned into... that... o_O All the ones yall have linked. *shakes head.*

If the Marine bridge trucks and the jeeps weren't in their original 1st Marines livery, I'd paint them all in Hello Kitty camo. Imagine the shame that it will bring to our enemies when we whip their asses with such crazy colors on our trucks and weapons!

A tip from the reluctant Canadian beer drinker...add lime. Lots and lots of lime. Soylent Green can't be *that* bad. :p

Only a Canadian would think that is good beer. You know it's actually the by-product of my process that turns the Rumple Minz peppermint schnapps and zombie bodies in the moat into bio-diesel to power this place, right? It doesn't really qualify as beer...but it is better than Corona.

Hello, survivors! What's going on?

We're getting ready for our nightly party. Hope you're able to join us. We've got a nice garden going for you so you won't have to eat the bbq pork or the steaks we've got. There's some lovely portobellos growing for you.

Glad you're here.

Damn...

I found a few vehicles on my search as well.

I claim this one:

61.jpg

This one was nice, so I had to bring it:

id_hemtt_full.jpg

And look what I found about 50 klicks from here:

id_ontos.jpg

I also found a few crates of 106mm recoil less ammo for it... Looks like a zombie zapper to me...

And look what I found about 50 klicks from here:

id_ontos.jpg

I also found a few crates of 106mm recoil less ammo for it... Looks like a zombie zapper to me...

You're zombie zapper looks like a Viet-Nam era Ontos. Good find. I hope you fit in that thing though.

Grabbing a BBQ sandwich and a Long Island Tea.
Seems like a slept through the day again.
Between Kat and Brad, the sun had was high in the sky before I got any sleep.

*yawns and stretches tired sore muscles*

What's on the agenda for tonight?

Grabbing a BBQ sandwich and a Long Island Tea.
Seems like a slept through the day again.
Between Kat and Brad, the sun had was high in the sky before I got any sleep.

*yawns and stretches tired sore muscles*

What's on the agenda for tonight?

Nice....

I just got done with a dog training exercise. She's doing extremely well.

I dunno about anyone else but I plan on hitting a couple of bottles of something....so if the girls start getting pervy propositional emails from me...then they're gonna know how I really feel about them. My little head will be the one directing my fingers at the key board.

So who brews the coffee round here? If I'm on night patrol, I'm gonna need enough caffeine to kill a field of horses.

So who brews the coffee round here? If I'm on night patrol, I'm gonna need enough caffeine to kill a field of horses.

The plucky little Canadians found some Timmy Ho's, which is liquid crack. There's bound to be some in the kitchen in one of the thermoses.

Well...you must not have checked the inside. DA has done the seats over in Rich Corinthian Leather.

I knew I'd seen a re-animated Ricardo Montalban.

I shot that fucker. Twelve times before he went down. He was moaning, "Cordoooooooooooooooooobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Nice....

I just got done with a dog training exercise. She's doing extremely well.

I dunno about anyone else but I plan on hitting a couple of bottles of something....so if the girls start getting pervy propositional emails from me...then they're gonna know how I really feel about them. My little head will be the one directing my fingers at the key board.

Sweet!!!

What kind of pooch?
Training her to kill zombies?

So are those indecent emails threats or promises?
Better not drink till you pass out if you intend to join Kat and I again.
We might shamelessly take advantage of you!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back