Favorite position for anal sex

On my back, thighs against my chest no doubt. I can cum with no stimulation to my cock like that. Have only had the pleasure twice but it was the best, mind blowing orgasm both times. MMmmmmmmm.....wish i could experience again.

only one guy I'd fuck doggie... he was just for fucking, Pulling out, rip that condom off and glaze is ass and back...then I'd leave.

When I was with a regular fuck bud. or for that....fucking woman up the ass (to which I prefer) I like them on their backs... if he wasn't hard It was easier to stimulate his dick... and rub his prostate.

for her easier to rub her clitty or slip a dildo in her pussy

i love to be taken doggie style so he can slap my arse or pull my hair if he wants to ,or if i ask him to .

fuck

This looks like fun, would love to fuck a hole like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I think: Any position is ok with me if I get properly fucked. I like it on my back, on the tummy, on my side, bent over, in the shower, in a car, behind a tree in the park, you name it. I've probably tried it. There is absolutely nothing in this world like a hot, slippery cock pumping in and out of my asshole. And what I really get off on is being watched by strangers as I groan and moan and purr while being fucked.

Don't get me wrong, I never turn down the chance to fellate a cock, but having it up my ass is like heaven.

Here's what I think: Any position is ok with me if I get properly fucked. I like it on my back, on the tummy, on my side, bent over, in the shower, in a car, behind a tree in the park, you name it. I've probably tried it. There is absolutely nothing in this world like a hot, slippery cock pumping in and out of my asshole. And what I really get off on is being watched by strangers as I groan and moan and purr while being fucked.

Don't get me wrong, I never turn down the chance to fellate a cock, but having it up my ass is like heaven.

A Cock slipping in and out of me feels so good i never want to fuck and only like being fucked

I like being fucked doggie style with my ass up and open ready for his cock. And missionary spreading my legs for him.

i love to be taken doggie style so he can slap my arse or pull my hair if he wants to ,or if i ask him to .

This sounds just ideal to me. My boyfriend has this teasing game of watching as I get into doggie position, down on all fours, legs slightly apart so my stiff cock and balls are dangling and swaying, bum raised in the air poised ready for him to slip into, and I wait breathlessly… and he waits for a long moment, just watching my nervous anticipation, before eventually moving in to fuck me, by then I'm more than ready for him...

Mouth-Fucking Too...

Agree. But it's also very rewarding when the gentleman I happen to be sucking-off gets so uncontrollably excited by what my mouth is doing to his cock that he grabs me by the hair in his attempt to shove himself further down my greedy throat...

Back