Favorite position for anal sex

doggie

oh yea-- doggie with the guys riding high so they can go balls deep and breed me like a whore!Suzy
 
tgirlcougar... that sounds like a hell of a time : ) !!

as for me... i've only had it on all fours or lying on my stomach... and i loved taking the full deep strokes, delivered with power and intensity, again and again : )

i would love love love to be on my back with my legs in the air taking a pounding just like it, but seeing the exertion and pleasure in my lover's eyes with each thrust....

or i'd like to be on top... impaling myself on my lover, doing all the work myself, rocking back and forth to feel the deep insertion, dripping all over my lover's stomach as i ride us both to pleasure : )
 
Last edited:
i really love it doggie so i can be spanked at the same time

have tried it on my back legs up and did enjoy it but didnt get the feeling of being dominated though
but hey any way is good for me x
 
tgirlcougar... that sounds like a hell of a time : ) !!

as for me... i've only had it on all fours or lying on my stomach... and i loved taking the full deep strokes, delivered with power and intensity, again and again : )

i would love love love to be on my back with my legs in the air taking a pounding just like it, but seeing the exertion and pleasure in my lover's eyes with each thrust....

or i'd like to be on top... impaling myself on my lover, doing all the work myself, rocking back and forth to feel the deep insertion, dripping all over my lover's stomach as i ride us both to pleasure : )

Both positions work for me ... love to look into my partner's eyes as I thrust deep. :devil:
 
On my back

Favorite postion is on my back getting fucked by a dick or a strapon. I need to look at the person I am having sex with. I can also stroke my cock at the same time. Much more fun. Had a couple of real powerful orgasms that way.
 
Just looking for someone in West of Scotland to enjoy anal ..... male or female ..... PM me !!!
 
oh yea-- doggie with the guys riding high so they can go balls deep and breed me like a whore!Suzy
Have to say that I havent "yet" experienced any position ...but I am looking for the right tgurl to introduce me to that fun.... know anyone who wants a virgin ass?
 
Mmmmmm this topic brings back a wonderful memory.

Laying on my tummy with him on top of me, his cock packed in my tight asshole. Sweat collecting between his belly and my lower back. The pressure and the wet sounds, the moans and turning my head so I could suck on his tongue. Yum!!!

I'm a woman so it was a hetero act but the feelings are the same. Hope it's ok that I posted on this thread.
 
Last edited:
I've done missionary, on top facing away, doggie and bent over furniture. I loved being bent over a sink with a mirror. Seeing my ass get pounded was so hot!
 
My only experience being penetrated anally has been when being "pegged" by my wife using a strap on dildo. We have a collection of dildos of increasing sizes. My favorite one is our largest, a realistic skin pornstar Jeff Stryker dildo. My favorite position is on all fours, "doggy style". I enjoy the submissive nature of this position. My wife is able to hold onto my hips and roughly fuck my ass.
 
Depends

Depends on my mood and how big he is. I really like being on my back getting pumped as I wrap my legs around him and pull him deeper into me. Being u led doggystyle can be fun as well so I can push back into his thrusting. Of course riding a nice hard cock is always fun too so I can control how hard and fast I am fucked.
 
For me it depends on who I'm with. If I'm just hooking up with a guy I prefer doggie so he can spank me and reach around and jerk me off while fucking me. However, if I'm in a relationship I much rather missionary or cowgirl. That way i can look in my man's eyes and kiss him passionately while he's fucking me... ah memories..
 
I've only ever had sex with me on top riding him and I had to bat his hand away from my cock when he tried to jerk me. I was so sensitive the slightest touch would have tipped me over the edge. I'd love to be bent over and fucked on all fours or be on my back and wrap my legs around his waist as he fucks me.
 
I like him to lay on his back with his erect shaft covered with precum and pointing straight in the air. Then he places a glob of lube on my anus and rubs it all around and inside with his fingers. with my cock pointing toward his chest I slowly glide my slippery awaiting anus ontop of his shaft and go all the way down until I feel his cock deep inside me. Then I slowly go up and down until I feel that warm stiff shaft shoot deep inside me
 
You said what ....

... kinda zoned out after those last two words, but yes, I'll have some, then I'll have someone else's and then maybe a gin and O.J., then some time in the hot tub, maybe a light snack (and a facial) then back to the grind. I think my favorite position could be summed up as "impaled", but I will award points for style and effort !! ;) :heart:
 
it has to be doggy style for me , i love that feeling of a guy thrusting balls deep in to me and knowing he is in total control and when he grabs my hips to pull me tight to him as he cums ,mmmm.
 
on my back, legs on his shoulders, feeling him pound deep inside me, filling me, stretching me
 
As a sub my favourite position is doggy, on hand and knees at the edge of the bed so he can stand behind me and take me any way he wants. I love the feeling of his hands on my hips, in total control as he thrusts - I have no control over how fast or deep he goes. My master also prefers this position, and shares me with his buddies - twice recently he has put me in this position and brought another guy into the room so I'm being fucked by a total stranger who I can't see - both times I have also had a cock in my mouth while being fucked, once it was his and once a third guy's - seriously the feeling of being used at both ends at once was an incredible turn on. But I digress - back to the point - doggy style for me all day long!
 
On my back.Love Eye contact and his facial expressions as he takes me.Like the intamacy of it.Kissing him if his passion wants .

Rubbing his chest as he works towards that final few deep convulsive pushes as he cums.

Watching him is just so damn hot.

If he chooses to pull out he can and dump on my body or pull me to him to take it by mouth.
 
Well, to be honest, I don't care for anal. But I saw this thread and decided to throw in a naughty post. So my favorite position would have to be on my back with my girlfriend's head between my thighs as my hubby does her ass doggy style....I said I don't care for anal, I didn't say I didn't have a favorite position though ;) :devil:
 
Well, to be honest, I don't care for anal. But I saw this thread and decided to throw in a naughty post. So my favorite position would have to be on my back with my girlfriend's head between my thighs as my hubby does her ass doggy style....I said I don't care for anal, I didn't say I didn't have a favorite position though ;) :devil:

good call on that observation :)
 
Both ways are great, it just depends on the situation. Sometimes I like a romantic face to face fuck and other times I like to be face down and ass up taking is deep and hard.
 
Back
Top