All you lovely guys, please sort it out.

ForestFlame

Burning Bright
This is my first foray into Lit and I admit I didn't know exactly what to expect.

I am a sexual person, I am not afraid to say what I like, what I want or talk in a sexual manner. In fact I enjoy that and I enjoy talking to others about what they like etc. I have had some great interactions and fun conversations while I have been on here.

However, there are a contingent of guys out there who 'go fishing'. Send a girl a message saying something like 'you wanna suck this?' followed my an image of a dick or something. Guys, guys, guys, is that really effective?

This is a real turn off for me and I have ignored so many of these messages, simply because, if you aren't willing to put the effort in to get to know me even just a little, then why would I bother spending anytime on you?

Stimulate a girls mind, then she may let you stimulate her body ;). I'm here for me, not just for you sorry guys x:kiss:

You might do better in the personals sections, more guys there know how to do more that send cock shots.

So if I came to the UK could we go to dinner?

Oh, and suck these! ;)

cake-icing-pen12.jpg

Welcome to Lit.

UNTPshG.jpg

..and maybe have some of this, just for the nerves. Sort of like being shot at ... with bullets!

iBO8ZeU.jpg

You might do better in the personals sections, more guys there know how to do more that send cock shots.

What she said. You have taken a step into the neanderthal forest. The most we can offer as we shuffle around, dragging our knuckles and scratching those places we will being sending you pictures of, is a grunt and a simple question,"wanna engage in some extended coitus?"

Comshaw

I sent you 45,000 dic pics and now you want something more?

Now you are just playing hard to get. :devil::D

What she said. You have taken a step into the neanderthal forest. The most we can offer as we shuffle around, dragging our knuckles and scratching those places we will being sending you pictures of, is a grunt and a simple question,"wanna engage in some extended coitus?"

Comshaw
well that was truly my own fault, being totally new to this I went off the cleared path and ended up in uncharted territory and it was immediately set upon by a.....(what do you call a group of dicks....oh yeah politicians.....oops maybe not) a phallus of Dicks has a nice ring to it, so we'll go with that.

I take full responsibility for my own naivety and not knowing that posting something in the wrong place could cause you to be targeted by rogue japs eyes from all directions. I stand corrected, I have been educated and I thank you!! xxx ;)

Twelve inches and four inches in circumference. This might not reflect the 47.000 pics I sent but that's how I see it. Maybe I need new glasses.
don't worry about it, apparently girls can't tell what an inch looks like anyway!! LOL xx

Now I really want to date you. My dick is 17 inches long. Please don't bring a tape measure. :mad:
OMG that made me laugh so much I think a little bit of wee nearly came out lol xxx

so 17 inches, that's like the size of a of an index finger...right? xx ;)

This is my first foray into Lit and I admit I didn't know exactly what to expect.

I am a sexual person, I am not afraid to say what I like, what I want or talk in a sexual manner. In fact I enjoy that and I enjoy talking to others about what they like etc. I have had some great interactions and fun conversations while I have been on here.

However, there are a contingent of guys out there who 'go fishing'. Send a girl a message saying something like 'you wanna suck this?' followed my an image of a dick or something. Guys, guys, guys, is that really effective?

This is a real turn off for me and I have ignored so many of these messages, simply because, if you aren't willing to put the effort in to get to know me even just a little, then why would I bother spending anytime on you?

Stimulate a girls mind, then she may let you stimulate her body ;). I'm here for me, not just for you sorry guys x:kiss:

Sometimes pm'ers think that 'cos you're on an erotic forum that you probably are a slutty biatch just waiting to talk dirty to and get naked and send masturbation material.

Just ignore them or pop in your profile spiel FUCK OFF WITH THE overtly sexxxy stuff till you know me better, buy me flowers, champagne and a subscription to a chocolate box monthly. :D

Welcome to the FUN zone - most of us are evil clowns :)

Back