Where are all the breast-loving women?

oh my Shelly, you make my breasts longing for your lips...:eek:
I have not been on this site in a while, but today I am thinking about the delights of breasts worship. I am so lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend who understands the inner yearnings I feel to touch, adore, suckle and worship her breasts. I sometimes wonder what is it about breasts that causes my heart to beat a little faster, my breathing to quicken, and my heart to be drawn with desire. I must say God was having a good day when he/she made breasts! Often I find myself longing to just bury my face between my girlfriend's breasts, to suckle on her perky nipples, and to kiss her breasts all over. My most salacious desire though is to have my girlfriend rub her hard nipples and soft flesh around my aching clit. I love to orgasm as she rubs her breasts against my womanhood. I am so thankful for my girlfriend today and her delicious, beautiful, nurturing breasts!

For my beloved...

The warmth of your soft flesh surrounds my face.
Your love takes my breath away.
Your rosy nipples trace around my lips.
I suckle hungrily with my hands on your hips
I cup your breasts in my hands,
My tongue traces around your nips.
Your breasts satisfy me, as you fill my lips.
Your love fills my heart, you touch me deep inside.
Thank you for accepting me as I here confide.
I feel this deep desire difficult to explain.
It is like a fire, I simply can't contain.
I long to feel your breasts;
I want to kiss your nips.
Let my heart find rest, as your love fills my lips.

tumblr_nyger2vqVd1s5buxpo1_400.gif

tumblr_mo0rneUo1Z1rbnqgyo1_250.gif

10.jpg

tumblr_okjnvdxQ5Y1svlqo6o1_400.gif

tumblr_oeayohFwCO1uf0li3o1_250.gif

tumblr_o0ql0q2rFY1th9z7qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ojh3FD5z1uf0li3o1_400.gif

tumblr_oiljffz0rT1uqqjzfo1_250.gif

tumblr_omdz5vD5AG1vg9h5qo1_500.jpg

OMG yes please

10.jpg

Hot, milky.

Lactating Lesbian Lady...

Dear fellow breasts loving women, I just finished reading the most beautiful, erotic story series here on Literotica. I wanted to pass it along with a high recommendation. It is called "Lactating Lesbian Lady" by T Tawny. The reference link is https://www.literotica.com/s/lactating-lesbian-lady. I hope you enjoy this sensual love story about some truly breasts loving women!

mhhh...I imagined myself being that lady...
Dear fellow breasts loving women, I just finished reading the most beautiful, erotic story series here on Literotica. I wanted to pass it along with a high recommendation. It is called "Lactating Lesbian Lady" by T Tawny. The reference link is https://www.literotica.com/s/lactating-lesbian-lady. I hope you enjoy this sensual love story about some truly breasts loving women!

Wow! Definitely needs rebooting

Old post but oh so delicious, mouth and other parts watering!

M8Lagcz.jpg

nh3EuzY.jpg

OT3eDcr.png

Y5sMKvW.jpg

BrtxbFc.gif

1dZu2Im.jpg

TlR5TJl.jpg

AVzk6Bz.jpg

FkIzO3P.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not only do I love my own breasts because they are like two seperate sex organs that produce wonderful orgasms when stimulated, I love looking, touching, feeling and sucking other beautiful breasts of other women. MMMMM just the thought of it gets me warm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Back