New guy on the block.

lookingforfun01

Experienced
Good morning, Ladies. I am a long time "lurker" that finally said to himself "You know, if you ever want to actually chat with any of these beautiful, intelligent, outstanding women, you should really sign up for a free account!" Lol. So I finally did it, I created an account. All of your great posts pulled me in.

So, a little about me? I am a late 30's male, I work too much and play too little. I enjoy sports and beer like most people do. And there is always exploring new areas and traveling!

How about your hobbies?

Good morning, Ladies. I am a long time "lurker" that finally said to himself "You know, if you ever want to actually chat with any of these beautiful, intelligent, outstanding women, you should really sign up for a free account!" Lol. So I finally did it, I created an account. All of your great posts pulled me in.

So, a little about me? I am a late 30's male, I work too much and play too little. I enjoy sports and beer like most people do. And there is always exploring new areas and traveling!

How about your hobbies?

Hi lookingforfun :) Welcome to LIT :)... lots of people to mingle with and get to know ;) So, enjoy yourself and chill.

See my profile and signature for details :) I'm a 30 year old "veteran" on LIT ;)

Back