The mob boss and his mistress (Closed for DanFS)

"Don't worry hun...I know it plays on your mind. Right now I want to play on your tits! You know how I love it when you're messy!"
He grinned, a boyish grin and bent forward to lick the banoffee pie from her taut, smooth flesh.

He savoured the taste of the pie, mixed with the subtle scent of her flesh, and the smooth feeling of her breasts against his face. He moaned as his tongue swept across her breast and scooped the blobs of sweet banana & toffee mix into his mouth.

The tableau may have seemed perverse to any onlooker, but Max was in ecstasy! Amy revelled in his attentions, he knew and right now, she was his world!
He cleaned her chest and then continued to tease her nipples to erection with his tongue, loving the feel of her writhing on his lap, and his tongue heightened her arousal once more...
 
She laughed listening to him say he loved it when she was messy. He looked so carefree and happy right now. She loved seeing him happy and full of life. He was grinning at her like a naughty school boy and made her smile. He bent his head forward and licked some of the pie off her boob.

His tongue moved across her boob and he scooped up blobs of the Banoffe Pie off her boob. She giggled as he licked it up, it tickled a little. He was cleaning up her pie covered boobs. She was feeling happy and right in the moment.

All she cared about was him and only him. She loved him and for her she thought it was it. She loved how much time he spent with her (which was a lot). She loved and needed his approval and attention. She was wriggling around on his lap as he teased her nipples.

"I think I or we should go get a shower and then go to bed so I can show you my other little surprise outfit, what do you think?" She asked.
 
Max loved it when she was giggling & wriggling around on his lap as he teased her nipples.

"I think I or we should go get a shower and then go to bed so I can show you my other little surprise outfit, what do you think?" She asked.

As Max finished cleaning her boobs with his tongue, he had to agree.

Right now, a shower seemed a perfect idea. He smiled and nodded.

"OK, Amy - let's shower, and then I want to see you other outfit! I can't promise to be a good boy though, if you look as hot in it as you do in this one!"

He patted her ass, and helped her stand, and then kissed her, taking her hand and leading her into the house.

Although he spent a lot of time with her - he didn't feel guilty.
His business interests took much of his time, and his wife was not really interested in the physical relationship any more. She made a show of sex occasionally, just to keep him happy & interested, but Amy was younger, and much more energetic and imaginative.

They walked through to the Master Bathroom, and Max kissed her passionately again, before slowly undressing her, and kissing each body part as it was laid bare...
 
"Oh you know I like it better when your bad not good. I like me some bad boy." Amy said laughing as they got up. They walked into the house together hand in hand. She loved times like this that Max was with her and so in the moment.

Times like this she forgot all the drama involved with them and she could just be happy with him. She knew things at home weren't exactly good for him but she tried to keep that out of their time together. They were together right now and it was their anniversary so that's all that matter.

Max may have been older but he could definitely keep up with her. When they were together he seemed so full of life and carefree. They went through to the bathroom. He kissed her and started undressing her. "My little outfit involves roleplay, are you up for it baby?" She asked.
 
Max could see she was as happy as he was right now.
He looked up at her, as he was sliding her thong down her thighs, kissing each one, when she mentioned roleplay.

"Roleplay? Sure! I love a bit of roleplay!" He answered her, with a big grin spreading across his face.

His mind ran rampant with various scenarios...

Was she going to dress as a nurse, schoolgirl, Mistress?

Over the years they had amassed quite a collection of outfits and sex toys....he felt himself begin to harden again, as he looked up at her and waited for her to put him out of his misery.
 
"I know you love roleplay huni." Amy said as she slipped out of the thong. She smiled at Max. She brushed her hair out of her face.

Amy and Max always had a lot of fun with costumes and toys. They had quite a big collection now. They always were getting new toys to try together. It was always fun trying new things with Max.

"Now you shower while I go get ready to play." She said with a giggle. She kissed him passionately. She playfully slapped his ass before she walked out.

She went into her walk in wardrobe and got out her outfit- http://images.esellerpro.com/2372/I/798/74/FDF_888527.JPG. Today she was playing his maid.

She knew she looked hot and she hoped he'd like the outfit. She bent over a table in the corner of the room and began dusting so he'd find her like that.
 
Max laughed as Amy told him to take a shower.
he knew she wanted time to pamper and get herself ready for him.
Her playful slap on the backside was a delight and he looked over his shoulder at her chuckling as she walked out.

He quickly shed all his clothes and hanging his suit, then folded his shirt before placing them all on the chair in the corner, and turning the hot water on for the shower, before grabbing the soap and jumping in.

After a quick, but thorough wash, of body and hair, he allowed the timer to switch off the water feed, then got out towelled himself dry.

As he draped he towel over the rack, and opened the door, allowing the steam to clear, he could see the beautiful sight of her draped over the corner table in her double bedroom, dusting, and wearing a barely-there maid's uniform.

He sidled up behind her and placing his hands lightly on her hips said:
"Don't stop - I like my maid to keep the place scrupulously clean!"

He shifted his hands to her breasts and started to massage them through the satin top of the uniform, teasing them to erection.
He glanced down and enjoyed the sight of her slightly bent over, her bare legs accentuated by the black and white material of the maid's costume.

His cock had already started to grow, and he knew she could feel him getting hard against her ass.

Question was - would she grind back against him, talk dirty to turn him on even more, or just wait for him to do something?
 
Amy felt Max move behind her. His hands went to her hips. "Oh sir I will keep nice and clean for you." She said. He hands moved to her boobs. He was massaging them what got a small moan out of her.

She carried on pretending to dust. He was teasing her nipples and they were becoming erect. She glanced back seeing his eyes on her tanned long toned legs.

She could feel his cock was growing against her tight little ass. She grinded back against his cock. "Sir is there anything you'd like me to polish with my mouth in your pants?" She asked.

She was liking playing his naughty little maid. She liked looking after him and serving him so a maid roleplay was perfect!
 
“I have something you can polish, but you need to earn it!” Max teased her.
I want you to clean this room, so it is spotless, and then you can polish this.

He had stepped back and grabbing his cock, said:
“There are no pants now, my cute maid. When you are ready, you can use your mouth.”

Max wasn’t ready to give up control yet, though.
After a few moments of allowing her to play the maid, and dust the shelves in the corner and the table, he wanted to change pace.

He spanked her ass, first the left cheek, then the right. She had such a cute ass, taut and soft at the same time. He loved the way the sound of each spank echoed in the room, and she flinched with each one.

Then he stopped and retreated to the wing-backed armchair in the corner.

“OK, my sweet maid. Come polish this!”

He told her, as he sat down, and waved his cock towards her, taking in the beautiful view of her clad in the Maid’s outfit, as she turned and strode towards him….
 
She smiled hearing him say he had something she could polish but she had to earn it. He told her to clean the room spotless and then she could do some polishing.

He stepped away from her and she carried on her 'cleaning'. He told her there was no pants and she could use her mouth when she was ready. She dusted the shelves and table.

Suddenly she felt his hand spank her ass making her jump and squeal. He slapped her ass again and she didn't jump this time. She loved it when he spanked her hot naughty ass.

He went and sat down in the armchair. He told her to come polish his cock waving it at her. She giggled biting her lip looking at him.

She walked over to him sexily and moved onto her knees before him. "Thankyou for letting me polish your prize meat." She said grinning.

She licked his length before spitting on it. She then took him into her mouth and began sucking at him. She was sucking nice and soft as she stroked his leg.
 
Amy looked so good in the Maid’s costume, as she knelt between his feet and sucked his length into her hot, wet mouth.
She knew he liked his leg stroked as she sucked him, and he let his head roll back into the cushioned back of the armchair.
His gaze fell to her long legs, encased in the black stockings, and capped with the high heels, god, she had great legs!


Her technique was faultless. Her tongue swirled around the head and swished down one side, then the other, as she expertly fellated him.
She didn’t suck too hard, just enough pressure to tease the sensitive shaft, before easing off, so her could look down into her eyes as she playfully, yet seductively allowed him to watch her as her tongue massaged the tip, licking the pre-cum as it emerged from his slit.

“Oh baby, you’re the best!” He groaned through heavy-lidded eyes as she sank back down on him once more, bobbing her head up and down, with light pressure to stimulate him still further.
Her tousled red hair, cascaded down over her shoulders, and stroked his thighs as she took him deep into her mouth.
He could almost feel her smile of satisfaction as she knew what she was doing to him.

His leg twitched, as she hit that spot, and he moaned to her:
“Oh yes, just there….keep going, don’t stop!”
 
Amy knew just how Max liked her sucking on his cock. She was looking up at him. Her pussy was so wet. She couldn't wait to feel him deep in her tight little wet pussy again. She always loved the way he fucked her. They knew each other so well and knew just how to make each other cum. Sometimes it was as if their bodies were made for each other.

She was happy hearing him say she was the best. She was bobbing up and down sucking like a pro. Her hair was draped down her shoulders. She was so happy sucking on him. She loved his cock being in her mouth. Her mouth was full of his cock and she was slightly moaning out with a mouth full of cock. She looked at him as she stroked his balls.

His leg was twitching as she hit the spot. She knew he was so close to cumming. She looked up at him hearing him moan out. He said keep going and don't stop. She was keeping her head down. She kept him deep in her mouth. She wanted him cumming deep in her mouth. She was looking up into his eyes. She stroked his leg as she sucked hard on his cock. His cock hit the back of her throat.
 
Amy was so good at this.
Max was so close, so close….

He was slightly self-conscious of his twitching leg, but that thought was quickly lost among the waves of ecstasy which washed over him, as she took him over the edge, with her teasing mouth, and tongue. He grasped her hair, and held her in place, virtually fucking her mouth as he shot thick ropes of cum deep into her mouth.

“Ahhh..God, Amy, that’s so good!”
He gasped and her released her hair, as his orgasm started to fade, and the pressure in his balls diminished.

She kept sucking him, milking him of every drop.

He took a few moments to regain his breath, before stroking her hair, and marvelling, once again at how talented she is at pleasing him.

He looked down at her, on her knees, with his softening cock in her mouth, he could see a look of satisfaction upon her face as well.

“Give me a few minutes, baby, and you’ll get yours. How do you wanna get fucked?”
He asked her teasingly.
 
Max's leg was twitching and Amy stroked it softly as her mouth was sucking at his cock. She looked up at him and saw pleasure wash over his body as he held onto her hair. He held her in place as he came deep in her mouth.

He was moaning out in pleasure. He let go of her hair as his orgasm came to an end. She looked up at him and winked. She loved how her mouth skills drove him crazy and pushed him over the edge.

He stroked her hair and was looking at her. She was pleased he appreciated her skills.His cock was soft inside in her mouth. She slide his cock out of her mouth. He was soft but she knew it wouldn't take him very long to get hard again.

"Oh you know me I like hard and rough." She said. She went into a draw in her Chester draws. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and legs restraints. "Tonight I want to make me your little slut." She said grinning at him.

She was running her fingers through her hair as she looked at him. She was wanting to have a lot of fun tonight and right now she wanting kinky and dirty fun with her man. She was so glad he was with her this weekend because all week she had wanted him so much.
 
Max couldn't help but smile as Amy produced handcuffs and leg restraints.
He loved that she had a kinky streak - she matched him really well, as they both had 'unusual' tastes, which they liked to explore.

Max wanted to surprise and shock her though.

"Bring a couple of your favourite toys too, babe...I want to tease and tantalise you. I want you to beg me to let you cum!" He grinned at her, as he gathered himself and re-dressed.

He looked at her surprised look.

"Oh no, hun, we're going outside. I want to do something different, and exciting. I'm sure we'll both love it!"

He waited whilst she collected all her things and took her hand to lead her back outside.
She had a small Summerhouse and a Sunshade, which stood to one side of her garden close to the steps leading down a few feet to the level of the Shoreline.

Max had grabbed her bottle of tanning oil from the sideboard as she walked past and slipped it into his pocket. It would prove useful later....

"Go down to the Sunshade, by the Summer House - and wait for me there. I'll be a couple of minutes. Oh, and before you ask, no, you can't touch yourself!"

He watched her walk down to the edge of her garden, which overlooked the Bay, looking damn hot in her maid's costume, with black stockings and heels.

He quickly gathered a few more things, and put them all into a sports bag, which he took with him - including his laptop, as there was power at the Summer House, and the Sunshade, and a fridge too, which Amy had stocked with cool drinks for them to enjoy, when they came back from the beach, as they often liked to relax in the shade with a beer, and sometimes, they made love there.

He strolled unhurriedly out of the house, and saw her waiting, sat in one of the bamboo and cushioned armchairs in the Shaded Area, which they had previously taken from the Summer House. It was really only a wooden structure, to keep the sun off them, and allow them shelter when they changed before or after being on the beach, but it was useful to have it.
He enjoyed the faint sea breeze and the tang of the salt in the air as he took a deep breath whilst he walked.
'Life is good.' He thought to himself, as he stepped into the structure and Amy looked at him quizzically, or more accurately, the bag he was carrying.

"Don't worry, baby - we're just going to have some fun down here."

He opened the bag and slid over a coffee table and pulled his laptop out & placed it on the table, and started it up.

Whilst he waited for that, he walked up to Amy and reaching down, grasped the flimsy lace of her thong, and ripped it from her, enjoying the shock on her face.
He took his time, pulling her wrists towards him, and locking the handcuffs onto her securely, and then kissing his way down each leg, before fastening the leg restraints to each ankle.

He reached back into the bag and pulled out several small coils of soft bondage rope, all coloured black.
He smiled up at her and said:
"You want this just as much as I do, don't you, my naughty girl?"
He took the first coil of rope and threaded one end through the link attached to an ankle cuff, before tying it off and testing it to make sure it wouldn't come undone. He quickly repeated the same process with another rope, before uncoiling it and pulling it taut, then wrapping it around the base of the wooden upright and tying it off.
He soon had her legs tethered as he wanted them, and then turned his attention to her arms.
He decided to use another length of rope to attach to the chain in the middle of the handcuffs. He threaded this rope to a hole in the wood, which used to be a knot, and fed it through, and let the spare few metres fall to the floor.
He tested his handiwork, and pulled on the rope, enjoying the way Amy's body flexed, as he pulled her up by her wrists.

He stepped in behind her and kissed her neck, training kisses down her back, and then reached around her and cupped her tits through her top.

He traced a hand down her back, then round to her front, and started to tease her exposed pussy with a finger, sliding it slowly along her already moistening lips, before pushing just the tip inside her, before pulling it out, and holding it up, to gaze approvingly at the moisture upon it.
"Hmmm." He said, smiling as he then told her:
"Now you're ready to be my naughty little maid-slut!"

He stepped away and pulled something else from his bag, and showed it to her.

"This is a remote-control vibrator, baby. It will respond to this...."
He pulled a small dial, shaped like a ring, which he slipped onto a finger.
"Or to music, through this."
He turned the 6 inch jelly vibrator upside-down so she could see the signal receiver.
"So, depending what music I play, which it can pick up, depends what sensations you feel."

He smiled, much like a wolf at the door to the henhouse, before offering it to her mouth.
"Suck it for me, Amy - make it wet for me, so I can slide it deep into you."

He was glad to see her comply immediately - 'she must be getting horny after all we have done so far!' He reflected.

After a good minutes' worth of sucking and licking, he withdrew it from her mouth, to see it gleaming with her saliva.

He smiled as he bent down and introduced it slowly into her now wet pussy. It slid all the way in, just the base protruding from her lips.
He stood, whilst holding the base to keep it in place, but was sure Amy wouldn't let it slide out anyway.

He took the loose end of the handcuff rope, and pulled causing her to stand on tiptoe, before allowing her a few centimetres of slack, so she wasn't too uncomfortable, but he knew she liked to be tied tight.
He ran the rope between her legs, and up under her pussy, pulling it tight to keep the vibrator firmly in place, before running it up her back to a hook on the beam up behind him which they usually used for hanging their wet swimming costumes on, but it served another purpose now, keeping her immobile, and there was now no need for him to be by her side constantly. He tied it off securely, and then went to the fridge at the back and took out a can of beer, opening it, and taking a sip, before offering it to Amy, if she wanted some.

He must admit, she looked fantastic - tied as she was. Her shapely ass pointing out to sea, with her face looking at his, so her could see her every emotion, as he toyed with her, from the comfort of the armchair.
The sun was hot, and it played across her back. He took the bottle of tanning oil, and poured a generous amount into his hands before spreading it across her exposed skin on her neck, back, shoulders, legs and arms, both on the back and front of her body.

He loved the cool feel of the oil on her warm skin, and when he was satisfied she was adequately protected from the sun for a while, he turned on the vibrator, and then wiped the oil off his hands with a towel.

He sat back in the chair and started the music program, which was linked to the vibrator.
He chose a classical track to start, something gentle, but rhythmic.
Strains of 'The Blue Danube' floated through the air to his ears, but his eyes were fixed on her face, looking for a reaction.
The laptop was telling him the vibrator was receiving the signal. He turned the volume up slightly, and saw a faint flutter in her eyes.
'Ahhhh...it was working!' He thought.

He took another sip from his beer, as he watched the vibrator tease her for the next few minutes, her legs & arms twitching to the various sensations being fed to her pussy by the new toy. Her face was a mix of pleasure and restarint. It seemed she was trying not to enjoy it, surely not?!

"How do you like it, baby?" He asked her....
 
Amy walked down to the Sunshade by the summer house they used after going down to the beach mostly. She was still in her maid outfit, stockings and heels. She sat down waiting for Max to come over to her and start the fun.

She saw Max carrying his sports bag out of the house she wondered what he had in it. She was quite excited to see what her man had planned. She looked at him as she stroked her side softly. He walked into the Sunshade.

Her eyes was watching him and she was looking at his bag. She really wanted to know what was in it. She smiled hearing him say they were going to have some fun. He got a laptop out his bag and put it on the table.

He started up the laptop. He moved over to her. He grasped the lace thong and ripped it off. She looked at him shocked. He pulled her wrists to him and cuffed her. He kissed down her long tanned legs and then he fastened the restraints.

He went back in the bag and got out several coils of black bondage ropes. He said she wanted this as much as he did. He was right she did. She nodded her head looking at him smiling. He threaded and tied one coil through her ankle cuffs and he did it with another too he tied it to the wood.

Her legs were tethered. He threaded a rope through her cuffs and then threaded it to a hole in the wood. Her body flexed as he tested the ropes. She was attached the wood and she was so strap down with ropes. He stepped behind her and kissed her neck.

He cupped her boobs through the maid outfit. He teased her his hands moving over her body to her pussy. She was so wet. He pushed the tip in her and she moaned but then he pulled it out. She sighed. He smiled at her telling her she was ready to be his naughty little maid-slut.

He moved to his bag and got something out. He showed her it and explained it was a vibrator that was controlled by music and the ring. He offered the dildo too her mouth. She took it in her mouth. She sucked on it getting it wet. He pulled it from her mouth.

He slid it slowly into her. She moaned out. Her pussy held tightly onto the vibrator. He took the loose end of rope and pulled it. She had to stand on tiptoes. He moved the rope between her legs and under her pussy. He tied the vibrator in place and then hooked it to the beam.

She tied into place. He went and got a beer then offered her some she shook her head. He rubbed tanning oil onto her neck, back, shoulders and arms so she wouldn't burn. He turned on the vibrator and then sat back. He turned the music on and she could feel the vibrations.

Her eyes fluttered as he turn it up. She was moaning her hips trying to wriggle. She was moaning her pussy was so wet. She looked at him. She bite her lip moaning loudly. "Oh its good but it keeps jumping making me on edge." She said. She looked at him as her juices ran down her legs.
 
Max smiled when Amy mentioned that the vibrator was keeping her on edge, and making her jump.

Max turned the music volume up slightly, and watched for her reaction, as the increased sensations made themselves felt.

The music was gentle and although at a louder volume, was still mildly stimulating Amy's pussy.

Max laughed and took a sip of his beer and watched, as the beautiful woman in front of him, flexed and twitched in her bonds.

"Let's try something else." Max said to her, before tapping a couple of keys on the laptop and changing the track to 'Real Gone' by Sheryl Crow.

Almost instantly, when the track had passed its introduction, Amy started to buck in her bonds as the vibrator hummed and tormented her wet and responsive pussy.

Max was enjoying the soft sound of her moans of pleasure as the music got faster & louder.
Max turned up the volume again, so the toy teased her even more than before.
 
Amy breathed out a big breath when Max changed the track because it took a few minutes for the vibrator to pick up the new song. Amy really liked Real Gone by Sheryl Crew and it was so good coming through in vibrations.

The vibrations was getting more intense. She bite her lip hard moaning. "Oh god fuck." She screamed out. She had her eyes tightly closed. Her body was twitching. "Can I cum?" She asked opening her eyes and looking at him. She was trying to grind down on the vibrator. God it felt so good right now. She was unsure if she could hold off cumming.

Her nipples were rock hard and she was so soaking wet. Juices were running down her long tanned legs. The wind felt good on her bare ass. "Please please please Max let me cum. I need to cum so much. I want to cum so bad baby." She cried out.
 
Max now knew the time was right.
He could see her pussy was dripping wet, and she was begging to cum!

"Don't cum yet, baby - I'm gonna fuck your ass!"


Max kicked off his shoes and socks, then stood and undid his trousers and stepped out of them, folding them and placing them and his underwear on a nearby chair. He added his shirt to the pile, and stepped close to her, kissing her deeply on the mouth, before reaching down and pushing the vibe even deeper into her pussy.

Then he walked behind her and tugged the rope out of the cleft of her ass.
He reached between her legs and rubbed his fingertips into the juices gathering there, before lubing his cock it with them, and sweeping his fingers across her tightly puckered hole, before sliding a finger inside her.
He pumped it in and out of her solely for a moment, before adding another, and widening her hole.

After a minute of this, he stopped and placed the head of his hard cock at her rosebud, and gently but firmly pushed into her, until the head popped past her sphincter.

"OK baby - actually - I want you to fuck me!"
 
She looked at him her eyes pleading with him. She was sad she wasn't aloud to cum yet but happy he was going to fuck her ass. He removed his shoes, socks, boxers,trousers and his shirt. She smiled looking at his naked body. He moved to her and kissed her shoving the vibe deeper in her. She gasped loudly. Her eyes fluttered a little.

He moved behind her and pulled the rope away from her ass. His fingers rubbed into her juices. He was using as lube on his cock. He slid a finger in her ass and she moaned out. He began moving it in and out getting her moaning loudly. She bite her lip closing her eyes as he added a second.

He rubbed his cock against her ass hole and then slid it into her. She groaned feeling him slip into her tight little ass. She pushed her hips back on his cock. Her tight ass was being well and truly stretched out by his cock. She couldn't move much but she was pushing her hips back on his cock as much as she could.
 
Max knew as soon as he entered her that he wouldn't last long, and neither would she.
As she pushed back onto his hardness, he could feel her ass clench around him, squeezing him none too gently.
As he started to thrust in and out of her, holding onto her hips for leverage and moving against her in a steadily increasing tempo.

He could feel the vibe through the thin membrane separating her pussy and ass, and it turned him on too.
Max was fast reaching sensory overload, from her body, one way or another.

"Oh my God, Amy....I'm so close!" He hissed into her ear, so she could hear him over the music.

He spanked her ass, and thrust back into her even harder than before, before shouting:
"Cum for me Amy...I'm cumming in your tight ass!"

He held himself close to her and unloaded his hot jets of cum into her, feeling her clench harder and milk him with her muscles.
She was making a strange moaning sort of squeal he had never heard before, as he was sure she came.

"Oh baby - that was a real treat for me!"
 
Max told Amy he was so close. The music was still playing in the background and he was pounding her ass as the vibrator worked her pussy. He spanked her tight ass. She loved it when he spanked her. He was thrusting into her harder and harder.

"Oh baby." She moaned out as her body was taken over by pleasure. He was cumming in her as her pussy tightened round the toy in her. Their bodies were close and sharing this moment together. They were cumming together and she was milking him. She was cumming all over the new toy he'd got for them to use and she was very glad about it.

Her breathing was funny and her moans were different. This was the most intense orgasm she'd ever ever had. Max took her to places no over could. She was starting to come down from her orgasm. Her breathing was starting to go back to normal. She took a deep breath in then let it out. "Oh my god that was well, amazing." She said.

She closed her eyes and just rested for a few minutes. She sighed happily. "Oh you have tired me out so much. Can we go get in bed. We need rest for the beach before you have to leave again." She said. She was sad he had to go again but she knew it was just what happened. He came down for a few days then had to leave. She loved him so much that she took it all.
 
Max was just enjoying the spectacle of Amy being tied there, in the sun, her body glowing from the post-orgasmic haze and also the brightness from the sunlight of the sand and her skin.

The gentle crashing of the waves upon the shore could now be heard in the background and the strong, clean smell of sea-salt pervaded their noses.

Max knew he couldn’t stay for too long, as he had business to attend to, but he wanted to rest before the beach, and stay with Amy overnight and drive back tomorrow.

After admiring her curves for a few moments longer he relented and untied her, putting the ropes and toys and things into his bag, and gently leading her back to the House.

“After we’ve had a shower and rest, what do you want to do, baby?” He asked her.
 
Amy was happy to have Max staying the night with her and tomorrow they'd spend sometime on the beach before he had to leave.

He untied her. He put the ropes and toys back in his sport bag. He lead her to the house. She sighed happy and satisfied. She really was so happy.

"Um well we could just go to bed and watch a movie." She said smiling at him. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

She walked off to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She got in and the hot water ran down her tanned and toned body. "Come join me baby." She shouted.
 
As she broke off her lingering kiss and wandered to the bathroom, he remembered exactly why he loved spending time with Amy. She was a seductress, a sensual woman of class who for reasons, not understood by him, seemed to be head over heels in love with Max, yet understood the limitations his domestic situation paced upon their relationship.

He heard the water running and then her call to join her.

He was already naked, so he quickly crossed the bedroom, and stepped behind her into the warm spray, and picking up the bottle of bodywash, started to wash her back.

"Feel good?"

The sight of her naked taut ass facing him was soon going to get a reaction. No other woman had been able to turn him on like her, not even his wife, when she was younger, but then she was the love of his life.
Amy understood that she was his 'naughty pleasure'.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top