The Knight and the Queens Niece

Eleanor looked back at Brandon, “I’ll have the same,” she answered.

Again, the long day and combination of delightful scents permeating the air was making her tummy grumble. She didn’t mind all the fresh air, though if her Aunt had any say, it would be her sitting outside with her needlework. Not very exciting in comparison to fending off brigands. Eleanor enjoyed needlework, when it suited her tastes. Today, though, she was free to do whatever she had the inclination to do. It was a powerful temptation.

Eleanor sat back in her chair and watched the others in the room. It was always interesting to see what kind of people visited. At court, there was a specific “breed” of visitors. Outside in the surrounding villages, there were more earthy folk. Though Eleanor didn’t mind the privilege for being around her family, she wished some of them had more compassion.

While they waited for their food, a tall man holding a lute entered the main room and found a seat in the corner. There was nothing remarkable about the man, but when he started to pluck his instrument, Eleanor started to pay attention. The man started with the upbeat melody and the revelers shifted their activities to dance with one another. Others around the room started to clap out the rhythm. Eleanor couldn’t help but to tap along with her foot. The participants were so carefree – to just jump up and take advantage of the music. At court, dancing was a structured affair that was done in time, with the proper partner and done in precedence. The whole process was maddening.

The man plucked through two more tunes and the innkeeper finally arrived with food. Eleanor picked at her chicken as the revelry continued. It was so nice to see people happy, even if it was just for the evening. Again, by morning, most would have departed to the fields, some would return to their shops and some would continue their travels down the road. Eleanor wondered who was who, but didn’t dwell on it long.

Brandon smiled when she looks to him. “I’ll have the same,” she answered, ant him it was obvious she never ate in an Inn before. Eleanor was to refine a Lady, and the thought that nagged at him before was at the fore front of his mind once again.

He enjoyed watching her looking at everything and everyone as if it was all new to her, and that lead him to believe she lead a sheltered life somewhat. Her attention was quickly diverted to the tall troubadour once he started to strum his instrument.

To his surprise she started to tap with her foot along with everyone that clapped their hands or tapped with their feet. Still, her thoughts seem to be somewhere else. Perhaps she was reminiscing about things in her past.

The music kept going and even after their food came, he could see her eyes turn to look as some peoples danced, while some were eating. Suddenly a darker cloud invaded his thoughts. The idea that soon they would have to part hit him, as this would more likely be their last night together.

“Would you like to stay down here a little longer Eleanor?” He asked after they were done with their dinner. He knew she liked the music and the gayety of the room and didn’t want to rush her.

“Would you like to stay down here a little longer Eleanor?”

Eleanor perked up and asked excitedly, “Could we? Really?” It didn’t occur to her she could be without him. It just wasn’t something she considered.

She clapped her hands in delight. Eleanor didn’t wait for a response as she was going to assume he was going to say yes anyhow. They sat back a while longer, enjoying the music. When the troubadour started a new song, Eleanor tugged at Brandon’s arm, urging him out of his chair.

“We need to dance!” she exclaimed.

Eleanor tugged harder, until Brandon relented. When the pair made it out onto the floor they joined in with the rest. The physical exertion from the dancing put fresh color into her cheeks and she laughed like she had never enjoyed anything as much. They twirled around and around again until the two of them were breathing heavily and the music came to an end.

Brandon knew this would please her judging by the way she taped her foot and moved around.

“Could we? Really?” she asked, but she was already into it before he could say a word.

“Of course I mean it, you seem to enjoy it so much why not stay a little longer,”
he told her smiling.

Eleanor did the unexpected. “We need to dance she said a little louder than he expected, and he looked around the room to see who heard her, but everyone was busy doing whatever.

Next thing he knew she had him by the arm and pulled him up his seat and to the dance floor. This was not one of a court type dance, it was do your own dance whatever that was, and no one cared how you danced.

Brandon still held her while they were trying to ketch their breath when the music stopped. He looked into her eyes and without a word; they walked towards the stairs and to their room.

The noise of celebration slowly faded the further they moved down the hall. Her pulse was still racing from all the dancing. Eleanor loved how she was felt with Brandon. It was no surprise they sought the serenity of the room. Brandon opened the door and Eleanor stepped through into the room.

As Brandon shut the door, Eleanor turned to face him and her dark eyes caught his gaze. She passed her tongue across her pink lips and a breath caught in her throat as he moved closer. They didn’t have to speak. Eleanor could feel a tremble take over her body and she could feel the nervousness in her tummy begin. Brandon always made her feel these things. What would she do if… no, she wasn’t going to let the “what ifs” get the best of her. He asked her to wait for him.

She would wait.

But for now, she wanted to feel the warmth of being in his embrace. She wanted to feel his arms around her.

Brandon closed the door and saw her turn to look at him. Brando was looking her and saw how she ran her tongue across her lips, and he walk towards her. Neither said a word, and when he stood in front of her, he placed his hands on each side of her beautiful face and kissed her softly and gentle savoring the warmth of her lips. Eleanor didn’t say anything nor did she push him away.

He released her face as he felt a slight shiver running through her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her mouth slowly, and pressed his tongue between her lips, and feeling her mouth was slight open he lets his tongue invade her mouth and deepen the kiss.

“Eleanor I love you more than anything.” he told her looking into her eyes.

The heat of Brandon’s hands warmed her cheeks and when his lips brushed over hers, she felt a warmth course through her. There was nothing to say, at least in word, that she cared to express. Rather, she slid her hands around his waist. The kiss lasted just a moment, leaving Eleanor’s lips tingling and wanting more. When he released her face, he could see the healthy color in her cheeks deepening, and yet, where she would normally divert her gaze, her dark eyes pleaded with him.

Eleanor clung to Brandon when he pulled her into his embrace. Her form, held tightly to his, was a natural compliment to him. His lips claimed hers slowly and gently, and when his tongue found hers, she responded eagerly. Her soft moan of pleasure filled the air. The sensations he elicited from her intensified and her pulse strengthened. It was as if he could reach down into her and draw out her very soul. His kiss left her breathless and her limbs weak.

“Eleanor I love you more than anything.”

A warm smile formed on her lips.

“I’m very happy to hear you say that,” she responded softly, “because, I love you, and I can’t imagine being without you.”

She could see the acknowledgement of what she said in his eyes and the corresponding smile that followed. Eleanor was very happy in this moment and nothing could take that away from her. She slid her hands from his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Kiss me ...kiss me again,” she pleaded, and pulled him to her, drawing him into another deep, probing kiss.

“I’m very happy to hear you say that,” she responded softly, “because, I love you, and I can’t imagine being without you.”

Brandon couldn’t be any happier hearing those words, and he could feel the stirring in his groins for wanting her more. He looks again into her eyes to see how committed she was to her words, and when her arms moved from his waist to wrap around his neck, and doubts he might’ve had just slipped away.

“Kiss me ...kiss me again,” she pleaded, but before he lowered his head to hers, she pulls him into a deep kiss. Brandon reciprocates by kissing her back hungrily devouring her lips and her tongue. his hands roam on her back and down to pull her much closer. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest, and slowly arousing him to the point he was sure she could feel it.

Brandon picked her up without breaking the kiss and carried her to the bed, then gently lowers her back down and kissed her on the neck, then gently cups both her breasts feeling how hard her nipples felt under his hands.

“Eleanor I want you more than anything I ever wanted in my life before,” he told her after breaking the kiss. He starts to undo the buttons in front of her shirt, and then looks into her eyes to see if she approved what he was doing.

The bed was warm and comfortable, and though her body was tired from travel, she was now growing aroused. The proximity of his body to hers kept her aware and wanting. She knew he shared her desire; his body hardened against her. He felt good against her.

Brandon’s warm hands upon her brought her nipples to a state of aching need and she gasped softly. She had never been touched like that before but, each touch was growing her desire to be with him. He could tell her pulse was starting to race. The flush in her cheeks was deepening.

As Eleanor met his gaze, her fingers found the next button and continued the undressing Brandon had initiated. She didn’t have to say a word. She took her time with the buttons and Brandon’s gaze constantly shifted between her eyes and her fingers. He could already taste the salt on her skin and by the time her fingers unfastened the last button, Brandon claimed her lips once again.
Eleanor wasn’t the only one trembling. She yielded to his kiss, deepening it as her tongue sought his. When he broke the kiss, he continued to undress her, pulling piece by piece from her body. As Brandon slowly exposed her to his gaze, the cool air forced her flesh to react. Eleanor shivered and Brandon started to explore.

Brandon would look into eyes then down to feast in the sight of her luscious breasts, running his fingers over hared nipples, and marveling at the silky feel of her skin. He smiled when he heard her soft gasp.

Her flesh was getting warmer with every touch. Her face had tuned a darker shade of pink, both her face and her eyes showed the symptoms of a woman aroused.

She looks at him then she started to undo the rest of the buttons, while he raveled at every inch of her bare flesh. Brandon still couldn't believe this was really happening, but here they both were. He removes the rest of her clothes, and then looks at her at arm length.

He couldn’t remember ever seen a naked woman looking this beautiful as she did in that moment. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her wantonly and deeply, their tongues searching and entwining for a dance of their own. Her naked body pressed so tightly it aroused him even more.

Brandon removed what remained of his clothes, than he kneels between her legs and place a soft kiss on her tummy, then more soft kissed down till he felt her wetness. He licks every single drop before he pushed her legs wider apart and kisses her pussy.

Eleanor has surrendered to her desire for Brandon and every touch was arousing her further. Her conscious mind had left her and was replaced with the myriad of sensations he was drawing. As his lips traveled down her body, each kiss he left blazed a trail across her willing flesh. Eleanor squirmed with desire, and when his lips found her lower lips, her thighs started to tremble and a soft moan escaped her.

“Moreeee,” she pleaded, arching with need.

When Brandon’s eyes met hers, a slow smile spread upon his lips and he drew his tongue up her slit to her clit. Brandon took his time, teasing her as his lips would roam from her center of pleasure to her inner thighs. He nipped and kissed his way down her soft inner thighs, each nip causing her to flinch. Eleanor couldn't help but to squirm. The heat between her thighs was growing and her nipples were growing hard.

When he had finally covered every warm inch of her thighs, he slowly brought his lips back to her pussy, allowing his breath to flow over her quivering flesh. He flicked his tongue again and again over her pussy, and in response he was met with her leaking sweet excitement for him. Her moans grew and she reached down between her thighs to grasp his head, grinding her aching, blood engorged flesh against him.

He slowly aroused her to her peak again and again, just shy of dropping over the edge. Each time he did, her moans grew in intensity. She continued to beg, wanting more and more.

Eleanor bucked up against his tongue and she grasped the sheets tightly. Her body was as tight as a thread drawn taunt and when he sucked on her exposed button of pleasure, her body erupted in climax. Eleanor cried out helplessly as the wave of sensations washed over her, spilling her juices down her flesh. She panted, breathing hard, having experienced her first true climax.

Brandon wasn’t sure if she would really give herself to him, but now he could feel her body surrender to him. Though Brandon had been with a few women, none could compare with Eleanor. Her hips would squirm every time he hit’s a more sensitive spot, her thighs would tremble and he revels at the soft moans escaping her lips.

“Moreeee,” she pleaded, and her hips would arch against his mouth.

He looks up into her eyes and smiled at her request, but he was not about to hurry loving all of her, He wanted to taste as much of her as he could even if it took all night, the fact was that he couldn’t get enough of her.

Brandon could feel the temperature of her body was getting hotter, and wouldn't be surprise if she would orgasm at any minute. He pussy was getting wetter with every lick, and her moans were getting louder. He felt her hand on his head and she pressed down to grind her hips and her engorged button against his mouth.

Her hips were now in motion, and he had to slide his hands under her so he could hold her to his mouth. Brandon kept his mouth tight to her clit knowing that she was to close to slow down, and after a few more hard push with her hips, he could feel the warm liquid wash over his tongue. He could hear her panting and held her till her breading slowed down.

He climb back up over her body and rested on his elbows placing soft kissed on her very hard and engorged nipples, before kissing her hot moist lips.

Eleanor was still shaking when Brandon climbed back up over her form. She could feel the heat of his flesh increasing, radiating outwards. She had never been this close to another person and she didn’t want it to stop. In fact, she didn't care if they made it to their final destination. All she knew was that she was where she needed to be.

Eleanor had to catch her breath. Even before she could do that, Brandon had pressed his hot lips against her hard nipples, causing the areolas to draw up tight, forcing her nipples to remain taut. Their soft pinkness was darkened by the blood that flowed underneath her skin and his kisses drew new moans from her.

Her small hands released the sheets and dropped back down to rest her warm palms on his cheeks before he moved to her lips. His lips were coated with the results of his teasing and as he shared the taste with her, Eleanor deepened the kiss. Her tongue sought his in an intimate dance and her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him against her. Being with Brandon this way, felt incredible.

She explored his mouth as much as he did hers, tasting him, nipping gently at his lips, feeling every sensation. She paused only long enough to get out a murmured, “I love you, Brandon.”

Brandon moves up as he kissed her nipples soliciting another moan from Eleanor. Knowing all this is very new to her, he wondered how she would find the taste of herself on her lips. The kiss deepens and their tongue once again danced as they explored each other’s mouths, her arms around his neck held him tight against her chest, he could feel her hard nipples dig into his chest.

She paused from the kiss for a moment to say. “I love you, Brandon.” He smiled down on her. “I love you to my darling, more than words can say.”

Brando was still between her open thighs, and he could feel the hair on the head of his cock. He pressed down with his hips enough to make contact. He reach’s down and guides himself between her still very wet entrance, and then pushes in beyond the wet lips before he pauses.

“Darling, this might sting for just a moment but will pass. Kissed her passionately before he drives his hips forward to break through her hymen. He pauses for a moment to look down at Eleanor.

“Sorry my love, it’s something every woman has to go through.” He said as he waited for the sting to go away before he moved his hips.

Losing one’s maidenhead wasn’t general conversation unless it was a bunch of family members preparing a woman for her wedding night. Eleanor’s experiences weren’t any different. Though she heard mumblings around court, it was nothing she truly paid attention to. There were a few women in court would it could be said were somewhat experienced. Those who were under her Aunt’s service were expected to be virginal. What Eleanor knew was that she was to give herself to one man and Eleanor had made her choice.

Brandon drove his hips forward ripping through her maidenhead and Eleanor cried out as the pain washed over her. It was unlike anything she had ever felt and her body shuddered under him. Her vaginal walls tightened down on him and Eleanor had to force herself to relax. She continued to cling to Brandon as he paused. The lady was now his.

“Sorry my love, it’s something every woman has to go through.” He said as he waited for the sting to go away before he moved his hips.

It didn’t take very long for the pain to diminish and Eleanor stopped panting. Her dark eyes looked up at Brandon and she pulled him back to her, kissing him passionately. When she broke the kiss she pleaded softly “please, Brandon…I need to feel you in the absolute depths of my womb.”

Brandon wished he knew more about her, it would give him some inclination of what her family was like. Sill, every time he thought this, the nagging came right back, but promised himself he wouldn't ask her. He knew she would eventually have to tell him something.

Brandon still felt the guilt about the lie he told her, and he need to tell her and the sooner the better. She was now his lover and hoped she would be his wife as soon possible, as she could be with child and he wouldn’t put her in that spot.

Eleanor took the pain much better than he expected. She cried out and he felt her body stiffen under him and her pussy squeezed him hard, but then her body began to relax and felt her pussy relax the grip so he could move.

She stopped panting a little later and her dark eyes settle on his as she pulled him back and kissed passionately. “please, Brandon…I need to feel you in the absolute depths of my womb.” She told him after she broke the kiss.

Brandon pulls out a little then pushed back in again, than he started to move slowly going deeper every other time, and once her juice began to lubricate his shaft. He moved faster and deeper with every stroke, his eyes never left hers and leaned down to kissed her passionately once again without breaking pace.

Brandon was at awe with her as her hips would move with his, both bodies were in sync with each other, and he could feel her sucking him back in on the up stroke.

She was a bit tender yet, but as Brandon pressed forward, the pain disappeared altogether. Two nights ago she never would have imagined she would be naked and spread under her lover, and yet, here she was. The raw, primal sensations were tapped and her body was begging for more. Eleanor wanted him. She wanted him more than anything. She couldn’t believe how well-suited they were. She would have to tell him everything – there were no barriers between then anymore.

Brandon was strong; she could feel the power in his hips, his kisses and his embrace. Eleanor responded to him with natural ease. Under him, her soft body was like a fine instrument; well-tuned and beautiful. As he watched her transformation, he could see the beginnings of a deep passion. Each stroke that led him deeper caused her to contract around him. Again and again, the sensations that had remained hidden began to build. He felt amazing, no, they felt amazing together.

The blood in her veins quickened and when he kissed her, she responded eagerly and deeply. She couldn’t get enough of him. Brandon’s lips followed her jaw line and traveled down her neck. Eleanor moaned out, enjoying the trail of pleasure he was leaving behind. She reached up and drew her fingertips across his back. When Brandon quickened the pace, her cries of pleasure deepened and he felt her nails press into his flesh.

Brandon could feel his time coming near and wondering how close Eleanor was. He quickens his pace hearing her moan and her nails raking his back. He could sense the urgency in her body that she was also near.

He moved his hips even faster concentrating only on her pleasure, and leaned his head down to suck on her hard nipples. Like his, her breath was coming in gasps, and he looks at her beautiful face covered with a light sheen of perspiration, and with the light from the moon coming through the window it sparkled like thousand diamond chips.

Her eye lids were half closed and he could barely see her eyes. Lust and Ecstasy was painted on her flushed face, and her nails digging deeper into his back.

“Don’t hold back my love, let go, cum with me darling,” he whispered to her

His thrusts came fast and deep, pressing the head of his cock deep into her. Each stroke allowed her to feel the length of his shaft, and her inner walls contracted in a steady rhythm around him. The heat of his body against hers felt like an inferno and she just couldn’t slake her thirst for him. No other man made her feel the way he did, nor would they ever.

His dark hair and features were a contrast to hers and together they were one. Eleanor was drunk with lust and ecstasy, reveling in the power of his body against hers. Her cries intensified and each stroke filled the room with a lusty, wet slap of his pelvis against hers. His labored grunts filled her ears. OH god, she needed him. Her juices flowed down his shaft, a strong testament of how much he excited her.

When he whispered to her, the dam broke. A shiver traveled down her fertile body like lightning and when he thrust one more time she screamed out his name, raking his back with her nails as the orgasm ripped through her. “BRANDONNNNNNNNNN………” The sensations washed over her like a giant wave and the tight walls around him flexed, soaking his shaft in her cum. Eleanor had left her conscious mind as the ethereal bliss took over. Eleanor wouldn’t care if they heard her from the castle walls. She would scream his name out again and again.

Brandon was getting way to close, and tried to think about her pleasure so he could delay his own. He pussy muscle would squeeze his shaft tight creating a much tighter fit and thought it was wonderful, it made it harder to hold back.

Thinking only of Eleanor helped somewhat, and drives into her with passion he never felt before. He feasts his eyes on her face, wondering how he got this lucky to come upon her. He couldn’t remember ever see any woman’s face look this beautiful, while she’s in the throes of ecstasy.

Brandon couldn’t stop looking at her face, he concentrated on her face as it was the only face he ever wanted to remember, and he would remember this very moment for long as he lived. Eleanor soft moans were turning into soft cries, and again his hips mover faster on they own.

Brandon now was relentless, and her pussy was now getting wetter with each stroke. He was also over the point of no return, but he felt her body stiffen and without warning. She yelled his name.

“BRANDONNNNNNNNNN………” he could feel the hot juice flow out as it washed all around his shaft. He didn't pull out but his hips kept moving back and forth a few more time till he stopped to lie next to her. He leans over her face and kissed her moist lips softly.

“I love you my sweet lady I love you.”

Sated for the moment, Eleanor was still breathing heavily and she had to catch her breath. Her body was covered in the results of their lovemaking, but she didn’t care. Eleanor was still caught up in the bliss and her whole body tingled delightfully.

Eleanor returned Brandon’s kiss lovingly and she nestled against him comfortably. She could feel the beat of his heart in his chest as he too tried to relax. There were no words to describe how she felt at that very moment and Brandon found the way.

“I love you my sweet lady I love you.”

Oh yes, he had tugged at her heart many times today and the words were sweeter coming from his lips now than before.

“I love you too,” she answered softly.

Eleanor gazed up at him and ran her fingertips across his temple into his dark hair. For some reason, in her mind’s eye, she could see him as a young boy with those dark eyes and raven hair. She could see him running around with a wooden sword, swinging wildly, slaying beasts of all sorts and staking his claim on one of the lazy hills not too far from the family’s holdings. “As far as the eye can see from here, to here,” he would say proudly, pointing the tip of his make shift sword from one peak to another. His dark eyes captured her attention and drug her back into their reality.

Eleanor loved how his eyes spoke to hers. It was as if he could see into the depths of her soul. He knew instinctively what she needed and she felt safe with him. Eleanor sighed softly.

Brandon felt whole for the first time in many years, and though his life path went were he wanted it to go, something was always missing. Perhaps it was his younger age at 17 at the time, but even after he became the Queens champion something was still missing.

Yes the Queen adored him way before she was crowned Queen. She told him he could have his pick of any of her Ladies in waiting, but she would never make the choice for him. He turned his head to look at the woman resting next to him and sighed, and hearing her saying. “I love you to in a soft voice, he smiled. Yes, she made him feel whole finally.

Brandon was looking at her when she looked up, and when she ran her fingertips across his forehead, he wandered what she was thinking about. Her eyes were on him but somehow were also somewhere else and far away from here.

He loved looking at her and what she was doing with her hands, and he didn’t want to spoil the moment for asking what she was thinking. Her soft touch eventually lulled him to sleep, and when he woke, he saw it was already dawn, and the first thing he saw was Eleanor’s beautiful face.

She was still draped with her arm across his chest and one leg over his hips she didn’t move the whole night. He raised her arm gently so he could slide from under it so not to wake her, but had a slight problem with her leg. She made a growling sound, and he smiled.” Sorry my love, he said softly. I know I’ve disturbed your comfy position, but I need to get things ready.

Eleanor didn’t want to move. She was so comfortable against him and knew the moment he got up, the day would soon be on its way. The sleepy fog from her mind cleared as he started to move.

“Nooo, Brandon, please? Do we have to right now?” she asked, tugging at him as he tried to get untangled from her.

There were very few times she had ever been denied anything. The things that were, though, were usually a matter of health and safety. In this case, this morning, she didn’t have a sense of urgency. They were moving towards their next destination and maybe Brandon really wanted to get moving to meet that head on. Eleanor, on the other hand, knew that once she arrived back at her Aunt’s residence, she would be reintegrated with the ladies and court would go on as usual. She would be locked up in her position, tending the Queen from sun up to sun down, day after day, and he would probably have some grand adventure to see to. While Eleanor was truly grateful for being in the Queen’s household, she knew now that she could never be truly happy. Brandon was her center of happiness.

Eleanor pulled him back to her and wrapped her arms around his neck. She enjoyed the weight of his body against her and the male scent of his skin stayed with her. Eleanor kissed him gently and nipped lightly at his lips.

“I don’t want to go back. I’ll just be locked away in the Queen’s apartments listening to court gossip. You just don’t understand…I love you… I can’t bear the idea of being away from you,”her voice started to quiver. “You’re going to go off somewhere, and every night when I lay down I will wonder if someone is going to try to take me from the castle again.”

Brandon could tell Eleanor didn’t to get up, and that surprised him. I though she couldn’t wait to get back to her parents as they had to be sick worrying about her.

“Nooo, Brandon, please? Do we have to right now?”

“No my love, the only thing I really want is to take you away from here where no one would know where we are” he told himself, but he couldn’t tell her that. He had to take her where she would be safe.

“Sorry my love, but we do have to go, even if didn’t want to, but we must in case they’re still after us.”

He though this may be the time to tell her, but he wanted to be away from the Inn just in case.

When she pulled him back, he didn’t have it in his heart to say no and relented to her. He wraps his arms around her, and though her warm body pressed to his was arousing, he tried not to think about it. Eleanor gentle kiss and nipping at his lips didn’t help his self-control.

“I don’t want to go back. I’ll just be locked away in the Queen’s apartments listening to court gossip. You just don’t understand…I love you… I can’t bear the idea of being away from you, “her voice started to quiver. “You’re going to go off somewhere, and every night when I lay down I will wonder if someone is going to try to take me from the castle again.”

Brandon was stunned by her revelation, all along she was one of the Queen Ladies in waiting, and what nagged at him for so long was now over. He remembered the shy skinny very pretty young maiden, and slight resemblance between then and now was in the face.

“Eleanor, please get ready we must leave here right away, and I will tell you once we’re away from here. It’s very important.” But before she got off the bed He kissed her passionately. I love you my darling and thank you for what you just told me.

“I love you too, very much,” she responded.

Eleanor sighed in resignation. Yes, he was right. They had to get moving as much as she hated to. It didn’t take long for Brandon to get moving and Eleanor had to follow suit.

She stretched her lithe body and slipped out of bed. There was still a little chill in the morning air and it washed over her fair-skinned body creating goose bumps everywhere. Eleanor slid her hands up and down her arms several times to warm them and remained there a moment, hugging her body. Looking up, she could see the light shining through the one window of the room and she stepped forward into it. The sun was already warming everything and the warmth penetrated her skin.

Eleanor turned and reached for the clothes that were carelessly discarded with, picking them up from the floor. She could still feel the effects of their lovemaking last night. There was a bit of soreness both in her thighs and at the apex between them. She hadn’t anticipated that when she squatted to reach for her clothes.

As she rose to her full height, her dark eyes settled upon the bed and the crimson stained sheets. Eleanor blushed furiously. She could feel the color wash over her cheeks and she quickly turned away. Her pulse strengthened considerably and she could nearly feel her heart beating right out of her chest. There was no denying what had occurred between them the night before. The entire night rushed back into her mind, from the first kiss to the last touch. Her lips still tingled from his kiss and while she was starting to warm on the outside, she felt an inner warmth she hadn’t experienced before.

Eleanor washed and dressed quickly trying to make herself presentable. Once again she over tightened the large belt to keep the breeches from falling down around her knees. Eleanor headed down stairs behind Brandon.

Back