Overcoming The Gap(CLOSED)

They were rutting like animals now as I watched from the shadows. Their sleek, slim bodies were covered with sweat. Just like before I was amazed at my boss's resilience. He really had this amazing skill at prolonging his - and his partner's - pleasure, at postponing his orgasm longer than was humanly possible. Lisa was riding him as if she was participating in the Kentucky Derby, urging her steed on by grinding her ass into his cock, and the finishing post seemed no where in sight. He continued to spank her, which only seemed to flan the flames of the fire within her. Her hands oscillated between pulling at her nipples and gliding across her engorged clitoris.

"I want you to hold that stuck-up white Milf down while she eats my cunt. Then I want to watch you fuck her while I sit on her face. You think you can do that for me, baby?" She beseeched him. "You know I have a thing for these privileged bitches. I want to bend them to my will, to get them to do my bidding. All my life, people like her have enjoyed keeping me in a subservient position, now it's payback time. I want to make her my whore. Oh honey, you fuck so good." She screamed.

Instead of being repelled by the depravity I was witnessing, I was getting more and more aroused. I hitched my dress up and plunged my hand into my panties. My pussy was already secreting juices and my fingers effortlessly slipped in.
 
Darius grabbed Lisa by the waist and proceeded to Stand up with her still lodged onto him.

He gripped her tightly, so he could fuck her while he stood. He grabbed her legs and pulled them up to his shoulders.

The position was a wildly cramped one, but Lisa was a dancer and her body was used to being contorted like this. Besides the access that Darius had to her body right now was worth it. Not to mention the slight danger of her falling.

Darius was really punishing her cunt now, and her ass cheeks cheeks slammed into his body as he used her shoulders to push her down onto his penis ever harder.
 
I was bewildered by this young couple's athletic prowess. Somehow this black buck had managed to lift his Latino fuck buddy and get into a standing position, where he continued to ram into her. It was an incredibly erotic sight. The veins on his brawny arms and legs became more emphasised as he supported her weight. Lisa straddled him and wrapped her legs around his waist. They moaned and groaned in unison as they rocked back and forth.

My fingers pummelled in and out of my saturated, greasy snatch, the thumb rubbing against the hardening nub of my clit. My mind was filled with visions of what Lisa had promised to do with me. I wanted this brazen young woman to order me about, to defile me. Christ, what was happening to me? Had I descended to their depths?
 
Darius could feel himself approaching his orgasm. He made sure he had a firm grip on Lisa before he erupted. He lowered Lisa to the floor and pulled out.

Darius stroked himself until he came. He shot a huge load onto her abdomen and some landed as far as her breasts. Lisa smiled when she felt the sticky substance land on her.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in forever." She says. "Can we go to Helen now?"

"Yes, you've earned it." Darius replies.
 
Oh God, they're coming to get me! I quickly yanked my hand out of my panties and started to back out from the hallway leading to the living room. Unfortunately, because of the darkness, I never saw the low-lying coffee table, until it was too late. The table was knocked over with a deafening crash. I also stumbled to the ground. Before I could recover myself, the lights were turned on and my naked employer and his mistress towered above me.

"Well, Darius, it looks as if the fresh meat has come to us. How considerate of her." She sneered.
 
Darius let's out a small chuckle at Lis's words. "Helen, if you wanted to join us tonight, all you had to do was ask" He says.

He watches as Helen tries to gather her self. "Well Lisa, would you like to have some fun with Helen tonight?" He asks.

"You know it Papi. I can't wait to see what her tongue feels like" She says licking her lips.

Darius reaches out to Helen. "Well Helen. Would you like to come and play with us?"
 
When confronted with my employer's offer, I reverted to type. It would have been anathema for me to reveal that I had real sexual needs and that I had enjoyed what I saw. I had spent so many years honing this demure, conservative persona that I just couldn't become someone else overnight. My southern upbringing also meant that I could never confide in a black man and his Hispanic harlot.

Defensively, I spluttered out "I think that there has been some mistake, Sir. I just needed a glass of water from the kitchen and then on my way back I fell over this table. I did not mean to disturb anyone and I'm really sorry for intruding."

Blushing again, I tried to look everywhere but directly at the two people standing in front of me, who were obviously enjoying my discomfort. Darius's cock was semi-erect and glistening with Lisa's pussy juices, his massive balls dangling below. She was glowing from the succession of orgasms that she had just experienced, while sperm leaked out from her carefully trimmed snatch.
 
"Helen please. You're going to find a much better exuse. You're so horny right now I can smell that delicious cunt from here." Darius said, actually smirking. His cock was stiffening even as he spoke.

"Are you really going to pretend you're not thinking about my cock right now? That you don't want a taste? Or even a taste of Lisa's sweet pussy? And it is sweet. Trust me" Darius says. He takes a step closer to Helen.

"Helen. Here," Darius says, gripping his cock. He was now fully erect. He bent down to grasp her hand. He placed her hand on his member, forcing her to curl her fingers around his cock. He started pumping her hands, essentially making her jerk him off.

He held his other hand out to Lisa. She approached Darius, taking his hand.

"Do you want to feel her hands all over your pussy sweetheart? Maybe her tongue too?l darius asked.

"Yes, papi!" Lisa exclaimed. "I want to make her fuck us!"

"Take her hand then, Lisa. She needs instructions." Darius demands. "First kneel down. I want her to get access to all of you."

Lisa kneels in front of Helen, taking her hand in hers at the same time. She placed Helen's hand on her breasts.
 
Despite my protests, and my better judgement, I realised that I was becoming entangled in something over which I had no control. I tried to resist, but my desire and the insistence of this young couple rendered me helpless. All that I could do was kneel there and wait as they seduced me. I could barely get one hand around my employer's enormous throbbing rod. My other hand played with Lisa's breast, my thumb gliding against the hardening nipple. I had never touched a woman's boob before. It was so soft and perfectly formed, unlike my own sagging tits. How could these ripped and toned twenty-year-olds, the same age as my son and daughter, possibly find me attractive? My four decades and child-bearing experiences were etched over my bulging, drooping, and curvaceous body.

There was something deeply perverted about this middle-aged woman, fully clothed, kneeling in the middle of the floor, jerking off a prodigiously endowed black man half her age, and manipulating the breast of his female friend. Lisa stared directly at me with a cruel expression on her face. She was enjoying this.

"Well, bitch, how does my tit feel? I know you want to taste it." She exclaimed, beaming. Roughly she placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed it towards her bust. Urging me on, she shouted "That's it, you white slut, get your tongue around the nipple, tease it with the tip. And keep whacking off that big black cock. Isn't it a monster! I bet you want it in your cunt, don't you fat cow?"
 
Darius gripped Helen's hand and forced her hand to pump her tighter as she felt up Lisa.

"Squeeze and twist her nipples Helen, she loves that shit." He grunts. He stares at Helen until she complies. Helen, eyes staring into Darius' twists Lisa's nipples hard.

"Jerk me faster Helen!" Darius commands. "Grip me tighter!"

"Work that black cock, Helen." Lisa commands.

Darius was breathing hard now.

"Helen, blow me. Can you suck your boss' cock? Show Lisa your skills with that tongue of yours."
 
I began to worship my employer's member like a person possessed. With one hand at the base, and the other other fondling and cupping his scrotum, I wrap my lips around the swollen bulbous crown, sucking gently at first and then letting my tongue swirl around. It tasted salty, and there was another flavour that I had not savoured before - Lisa, of course! As my mouth adjusted to the girth, I swallowed more and more of the throbbing shaft. Almost gagging at times, I bobbed up and down, licking and biting gently, my fingers dancing in the tender area between ball sac and anus. He groaned and bucked his hips against my face, his need tangible.

I was conscious of Lisa kneeling behind me, pressing her body against mine. She reached around and massaged my heavy hangers through the maid's dress, while kissing my neck. Her breath was warm against my face.

"Who knew, Darius, that this haughty white bitch would be such an accomplished cocksucker?" She crowed. "She's a natural. Shit, she's really taking you deep. I've never seen anything like it."

Eventually, she had seen enough. With both hands clamped to my head she pulled me away. There was a wet pop as my master's penis was released from my clamp-like mouth.

With a snarling expression on her face, Lisa said "Hey bitch, you don't have exclusive rights to this big black cock. There's more than enough to share. I want to taste some too."

I sat back on my haunches, feeling somewhat deprived, and watched as Lisa got to work. She flicked her tongue at the precum oozing from the slit and then sealed her lips around vast cock head. At the same time she had both her hands encircling the rod and was stroking furiously along its length. While unable to go down on him as far as I had, she made up for this shortcoming with her enthusiasm.

I could tell that Mr. Darius was close. His breathing had become more shallow, his eyes were rolling, and rather than standing passively he was now fucking Lisa's face, jerking back and forth in swift movements. At the critical moment, he pulled out of the Mexican's mouth and pointed himself in my direction. Great hot jets of jism splashed against my face and hair and tricked down onto the bodice of my dress. I was coated with the stuff.

Lisa turned around and smiled at my startled countenance. She leant over and licked a glob of cum from my cheek. Then holding my face tightly, she pressed her lips against mine and prised her sperm-filled tongue into my mouth. Something deep within me was triggered by this gesture, and instead of being nauseated, I started to suck hungrily on her tongue.
 
Darius stood there watching the two magnificent specimens in front of him as they kissed passionately. He took his member into his hand and stroked himself as he watched.

"Lisa, undress her. Slowly. Take your time." Darius instructed. He was gratified when Lisa grabbed Helen's uniform and slowly undid it. Pulling the zipper slowly, pulling down her dress inch by inch. When she was in nothing but her panties and bra, Lisa paused.

"Well?" Lisa said turning to Darius. "You liking what you see?" She asked.

Darius' eyes went back and forth between Helen's white flesh and Lisa's more tanned flesh. His member, already stiff again, throbbed in response.

"Take her bra off. Don't be nice about it either." He instructed Lisa. Lisa immediately reached around roughly undid Helen's bra. "Lay her on her back, baby" Darius commanded. As he watched, Lisa pushed Helen's unresisting body to the floor. She placed a rough kiss on Helen's lips, biting down on her bottom lip, hard enough to make her grimace. Her hans ventured to her now bare breasts and flicked her nipples, none too gently, loving Helen's little gasps.

Lisa's kisses journeyed down to Helen's neck, her collar bone, her cleavage. Her tongue darted out to tease Helen's skin, which was now covered in goosebumps. Lisa kissed Helen's breast, her mouth moved to cover her arreola, and hovered over her nipple, letting her warm breath tease Helen.

"Lisa, turn around and put that pussy in her face. Let her get a taste of that sweet pussy of yours."
 
After having swapped my employer's cum with Lisa, I seemed to lose what little dignity I had remaining. I just stood there with my arms dangling by my sides as the young woman disrobed me. Within a few minutes, all I was left wearing was the translucent lace bra, matching high-cut panties, garter belt, and stockings that he had bought me yesterday.

Lisa took great glee in commenting on every part of my anatomy that came into view. "Look at the udders on this fat white cow" she cried when she saw that my breasts could be glimpsed through the transparent material. "Her bra can hardly support those whoppers."

"Have you no respect for yourself?" she asked when she pinched the rolls of fat spilling over the waist band of my panties. "You need to spend some time in the gym, bitch."

She turned me around and smacked one of my meaty buttocks. "Wow, this white Mama has the biggest, broadest ass that I've ever seen", she exclaimed, taking hold of one of the cheeks and gripping onto it

Her touches were becoming less gentle, more insistent. She virtually ripped off my bra, causing a sharp intake of breath. Intent on shaming me further, she pinched and slapped my sizeable tits. The sensitive nipples were immediately engorged and stood proud like tiny bullets. "I think this big-titted old hag is excited, Darius." she called out. "And hmmm, what that's I smell? Oh my, I think her cunt is already dripping. The bitch is aroused, she's on heat, like some mangy dog." She clasped the gusset of my panties to confirm her suspicions. "Yeap, the white bitch is leaking wet."

At Darius's request, she flung me on the floor. Her caresses of my body were mingled with coarser and rougher biting, pinching and spanking. I shuddered and grimaced, but did nothing to complain. Secretly, I wanted this brown minority woman to abuse and humiliate me. I couldn't explain why it excited me so much, but it seemed to fulfilled some primeval need within me, one that I had never considered before. I was tired of always having to take responsibility, to be the good wife and mother, an example in my community; I wanted someone else to take control, to make the decisions for me. The release of authority was strangely enthralling.

When Lisa crouched over my face, I needed no further encouragement, no direction. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Her vagina smelt faintly of fish and semen. These musky, forbidden scents seemed to spur me on. I flicked out my tongue and ran it along her labia. She started to groan. My hands traced circles along her inner thighs. I formed my tongue into a v-shape and poked it inside her wet, gaping hole. She screamed in pleasure. I used my tongue like a miniature penis and penetrated her repeatedly with it. By now one of my hands had reached her clit and the thumb was rubbing against it.
 
"That's it! What a good little fucking slut you are!" Lisa crooned. "Darius, you didn't tell me her head was this good." She said, in between moans.

Darius didn't reply, he was too busy watching the two women fuck each other.

Lisa was busy grinding her pussy down onto Helen's tongue, urging her to go in deeper. Darius grinned slightly when he heard Lisa gasp as Helen found and began to tease her clit. Lisa ducked her head down and began to lick at Helen's clit.

Helen was already dripping. Her clit was fully engorged as Lisa's fingers teased it. She used her long, plastic nails to flick Helen's sensitive nub mercilessly.

"How do you like the taste of my cunt, you old hag?" Lisa taunted. "I bet you've never tasted anything sweeter." Lisa said, punctuating her sentences with flicks of her finger. Her other hand began to run Helen's thighs, slowly, almost gently. She rubbed Helen's leg all the way down to the calf and back up to her inner thigh, the tips of her finger brushing up against Helen's pussy.

"You want some fingers inside of you, don't you? You're such a dirty old slut. How could Darius have ever fucked you?" Lisa gasped as Helen tugged lightly on her clit.

"Oh you like playing with my button don't you whore?" Lisa said, smiling wickedly. Two of Lisa's fingers glided up and down Helen's pussy lips, amassing a gob of her juices on her fingers. "Mmm, I've never tasted old white slut before!" Lisa exclaimed.

Lisa brought her two fingers down again to probe Helen's honey hole again. This time her fingers slipped deep into Helen, and started pumping in and out of her furiously.

"I'm going to make you cum for me you old slut!" Lisa yelled. "Then, I'm going to drown you in the sweet juices from my young, tight little pussy. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Lisa berated her.

At the same time, she discovered Helen's g-spot and began to stroke it mercilessly, intent on a quick orgasm.
 
I was in heaven as Lisa pumped me with her fingers. She had not bothered to remove my panties; just pushed the gusset to one side. My pussy was saturated as she drilled into me. Even though I was panting incessantly, I continued my assault on her clit and labia with my tongue. From time to time I would try sucking as much of her pussy as I could into my mouth, burrowing against the hard nub with my nose. Her buttocks were so tight and taut that I was able to hold each in my hands as I drank from her furry cup. All the while she kept up her torrent of abuse and obscenities. This seemed to really drive her onwards. Although I was loath to admit it, it was also intensely arousing for me.

"That's it bitch, eat my pussy, suck it in. Who knew that you were such a great cunt-lapper? I bet that wasn't something that you learned at the country club, was it? Yes, caress my ass cheeks, don't be gentle. Grab them, slap that - that's it. Oh Christ, I'm almost there. Yesssssssssssss...." She screamed.

My face was suddenly inundated with a deluge of slimy essence. I didn't know that some women could secrete so much fluid when they orgasmed. She urged me on by shouting "Yes, you white hag, drink my sweet nectar. It's all for you."

Eventually, she stood up and went over to my employer who had been watching us. I was staggered to see that he was fully erect again, his pole bobbing grotesquely in front of him. The recovery powers of young men was amazing; why had I had discovered them before, I thought to myself. Lisa grabbed it and stroked it, all the time looking directly at me.

"I bet you're ready for some nigga loving now, aren't you whitey?" She sneered. "I want to see your loose old pussy stretching to take this black monster. Do you think you can to that?" I nodded meekly.

She walked back to me and pulled me up roughly from the ground. For someone who was so much slighter and lighter than I, she had a lot of strength. With one yank, she pulled down my panties. "I have another use for these, you ugly fat milf" she triumphantly announced, holding up the thin strip of fabric to me. She grabbed my arm firmly and dragged me to the dining table, pushing me over it. I felt her using the panties to tie my wrists together behind my back. When she had finished, she thrashed her hands hard against my ass, causing me to cry out in pain. "This bitch has such a flabby ass. I should be disgusted by it, but oddly I find it sexy." she admitted, mauling the cheeks with her hands.

"Oh I almost forgot. There is one more thing." She searched on the ground for something and then appeared to find it. It was her own discarded panties. She rolled them into a ball and then thrust them aggressively into my mouth. I found it initially difficult to breath, coughing and spluttering, but then I adjusted to the strange sensation. I could taste her from the panties too.

Bent over the table, with my wrists bound and my mouth gagged, I had never felt so powerless before. I looked over my shoulder. Lisa was leading my master to me by the cock.
 
Last edited:
Darius allowed Lisa to lead him over to Helen by the cock. He actually enjoyed the feeling of her hand tugging his cock along.

When Darius was standing very near to Helen, Lisa let him go. "Do you like your gift, papi?" She asked. "Do you like this white bitch I've prepared for you?"

Darius' cock bobbed in response. He brought his hands to Helen's ass cheeks, rubbing on them softly. He slid a finger into her still wet pussy, pumping her gently. His free hand came flying down on to her ass.

"Can you believe that, just this morning, she wanted to quit?" Darius asked. He slapped her again on her ass, roughly this time. Lisa gasped. She grasped up Helen's hair and pulled back.

"Is this true?" Lisa asked between her teeth, and Even though Helen was gagged and couldn't answer, she was still punished for not reply, Darius smacked her on her ass again. The fingers of his other hands were still pumping into Helen.

His other hand started rubbing her inner thigh, hands brushing against her cunt occassionally. He delivered another slap. He smiled when he saw her pale skin turn red. "This bitch was going to quit before you had a chance to play with her." Darius revealed. "I wish you had your toys with you, Lisa. Then we could have had some real fun with her." Darius stated. Lisa pouted.

Darius gripped his cock wth the hand that wasn't fingering Helen. He guided himself to her now well lubricated pussy. He removed his fingers from her pussy and gave it to Lisa to taste. As Lisa licked his fingers clean, Darius thrust deep into Helen. His balls slapped against her pussy, and he grunted. He gripped her waist and proceeded to punish Helen for her earlier actions. He pummeled her pussy mercileesly. He could hear the sound of his cock stirring in her surprisingly wet cunt.

"Lisa, play with our new slut's titties." Darius demands. Lisa pulls his fingers out of her mouth. Darius then buries his hands in Helen's hair and pulled her hair back roughly, causing her body to arch backwards, opening her breasts to abuse.

Lisa grabbed her bouncing breasts in her hands. "You were going to quit before I could fuck you, you stupid bitch?" Lisa asked. She roughly pinches Helen's nipples. Darius releases Helen's waist long enough to deliver another slap on her ass cheeks. He grabs her waist again and began to drive into her roughly again, slowly. Darius was making sure each thrust was hard enough to force her body forward.

"You're going to be my slut, Helen. And I'll even let Lisa play with you too." Darius says.
 
The pain and ecstasy were exhilarating. One moment I was experiencing such excruciating agony, through my employer spanking my ass or tugging my hair, or Lisa yanking on my tits and pinching the ultra-sensitive nipples; the next I was in the throws of tremendous joy as he buried his big black cock balls deep in me with a single thrust. Fortunately, because of the furious way that Lisa had finger-fucked me, I was already considerably lubricated. Steadying himself, by gripping onto my chunky hips, he drove into me like a demented creature. When he was fucking his concentration was so intense, and his movements so repetitive and precise, that he seemed almost like some robotic fucking machine.

As i looked down I could see the black meat going in and out of my white pussy and its thatch of brown, wiry hair. Mr. Darius slammed his cock home again and again, relentlessly. Rarely could there have been a more erotic sight.

Lisa came over and stood beside my master. She rested one hand on his ass as he pounded into me. With the other hand she reached around and under, alternatively to cup his weighty balls or to flick my clitoris. I wanted to cry out in pleasure but the gag muffled my screams.

"Is Mama ready for a load of hot black baby juice?" she asked. "Ooops sorry, I forgot that it's very unlikely that you would get pregnant at your advanced age, but you never know. If anybody is going to knock you up, it's this black bull."
 
Darius grinned at Lisa's words. He was still ramming into Helen, making sure each thrust forced his cock deeper into Helen. He could feel his balls getting heavier as they filled up with his cum. This was going to be a very huge load for his new slut.

He leaned into her body so he could better grab her breasts. He loved the feel of her aging tits in her hands. He also loved the whimpers she emmitted when he mauled her breasts while still pounding into her.

He roughly grabbed her nipples in between his fingers and tugged on them quite roughly. All thoughts of being gentle with her was lost as he lost himself in his ecstasy. Finally, he could feel his orgasm building and approach the point of no return. He didn't fight it. With a few more rough thrusts, His body arched deep into Helen's and he unloaded deep inside of her. He gave her a few more thrusts, and then he collapsed on top of her.

He could feel his cock still twitching inside of Helen. His member was still spurting out the occassional load, small ones, into her. He knew he'd filled her sweet hole completely. Darius looked down and saw his seed leaking slowly out of Helen.

"Squeeze your muscles around my cock, slut. I've still got some energy left in me tonight." He demanded.
 
I could not believe the amount of jism that this young man deposited inside me. Even after he had orgasmed, his cock continued to twitch and to spurt. It was if he was some sort of geyser, pumping out an endless supply of semen. When he finally pulled out of me, a tsunami of cum was released and leaked down my thick thighs and legs. Even more incredibly he was still semi-rigid and the expression on his face indicated that he was far from sated. Where did he get his energy?

"Wow, Darius, what a show you've put on for the dumb white cunt!" Lisa exclaimed. "You've fucked the whore red raw and we're not finished with her yet. Your cock is amazing; how can it still be hard? Was the old crone not able to satisfy you? Maybe you need a younger, more attractive woman to give you ultimate pleasure."

Lisa grabbed me by the hair and pulled me across the room. Tears were streaming down my face as the pain hit me. She untied the restraint from my wrists and removed the panties from my mouth. I gasped for air. She threw me down on the couch unceremoniously. Pointing her finger in my face she said, "Okay bitch, you're going to sit here quietly and watch a real woman fuck a man. You're clearly in need of some education and I intend to teach an old dog some new tricks. Only a passionate Latino woman knows how to honour big black cock like this one. Come over here Darius."

Darius walked slowly across the room. Lisa took his cock in one hand and started to stroke it. Instantly it grew in length and circumference. My employer's mesmerising tool was only inches from my face; I could smell cum, sweat, pussy juice, and the unmistakeable aroma of Lisa's arousal. Seeing it this close made me want to reach out and touch it, but I dared not in case I antagonised her.

"Watch and learn bitch. You just don't have the strength and stamina to make out with people of our age. We belong to a different generation. How old are your children?" She asked. "My son and daughter are in their early twenties" I replied timidly. "Shit," she said "just like us. That is so kinky. What would they say if they saw their precious mother now, I wonder." I did not respond. A new wave of shame spread over me.

She knelt on the ground directly in front of the couch. Pushing me back, she spread my legs, so that her face was directly on line with my pussy. Looking over her shoulder, she called to Darius: "Okay big boy, give it to me, show her what you need and she can never provide."
 
Last edited:
Darius grabs onto Lisa rougly and enteres her from behind. He pushes her head down into Helen's cunt and then he proceeds to fuck her wildly.

He grunted like an animal, his nostrils flared, taking in the scents of their activities that night. Sweat was beading on his forehead and a thin layer of sweat covered his chest.

As he fucked Lisa, he closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her wet, tight little pussy. She clenched down on his cock like the pro that she was. She threw her ass up against his, driving him deeper into her pussy.

His massive hands massaged her ass roughly, delivering a few hard slaps as he did. He grew tired of playing nice.
 
The young couple were fucking like wild animals and I luckily had a front row seat. It was so strange and exciting to be this close to someone else's intimacy. But I was not left out. Lisa was lapping at my pussy with her long, skilful tongue, while her hands caressed my inner thighs. I dug my nails into her scalp as incredible sensations flashed through my body.

Every now and then she would look up at me and make some foul remark. "This is great cock. Once you go black you never go back. Shit, he's stretching me beyond belief. Ride my cunt, Darius, that's it." she sputtered out in staccato fashion, even though my employer's fierce pounding of her made it difficult for her to talk. Then addressing Darius she said "It must be much more pleasurable for you having a tight Latino pussy wrapped around your donkey dick as opposed to that white bitch's loose and worn hole."

Lisa's words just seemed to spur him on. He grabbed her hips and increased his pace. In addition, he rained down blows on her buttocks, which only seemed to enhance her ardour more. As if on auto pilot, I reached out a hand and felt one of her swinging boobs. She looked directly at me and blew me a kiss. "Yes, squeeze my tit, Helen, make me squirm." she called out to me. Seeing other people making love at such close quarters, and Lisa's searching tongue, caused me to pant yet again.

Suddenly her hands were under my flabby ass and fingers were spreading my cheeks and probing at my virgin butthole. This was one orifice that had never been breached. I yelled out in resistance. Lisa just laughed. Fortunately her fingers were wet and slimy from my pussy. First one and then two digits slid into me. I screamed with the pain and unfamiliar sensation. She tried to reassure me by saying "relax bitch, you need to adjust to the feeling of my fingers." More patient and caring than before, she gave me a minute. Then she began to move her fingers, slowly initially and then more vigorously. The earlier discomfort was replaced by something fast approaching pleasure.

Quickening the rhythm she finger-fucked my ass with gusto. Next I felt her mouth on my swollen clit, pulling at it, elongating it. I found myself humping against her fingers. "Christ, I'm cuming again," I bleated out.
 
Darius's eyes widened as he watched Lisa take Helen's ass and make it her own. He enjoyed watching his mistress have her way with his new maid.

"Of course you're coming, slut!" Darius grunted. "You're just a dirty, old, white woman in need of being fucked properly." he states.

Darius ceases his thrusting as Lisa works Helen's clit and ass. "Sweetheart, go into my bedroom and grab a toy for our new friend."

"Si, papi" Lisa complies. As she gets up and leave the two to their own devices, Darius approaches Helen. "Don't worry about your interrupted orgasm. When I finally let you cum, you'll cum so hard, you'll pass out." He says in a reassuring tone.

As he talks he sits down next to her on the couch and he grabs her head and guides her mouth to his softening cock.

"Get me back to fighting form." He instructs. He watches as Helen complies and closes his eyes for a second, enjoying her wet tongue against his hard shaft. "Don't forget about my balls, slut." He reminds her.

Darius slides his hands down her body and finds her pussy yet again dips his first two fingers into her still soaking wet pussy, and starts pumping in and out of her slowly. He loves the sound of his fingers sliding in and out of her. The pleasure was almost enough to make him cum right there. Almost, but not quite.

With his fingers suitably lubed up, he slips his fingers out of her pussy and discovers her tight rosebud for the first time. He works his fingers in there slowly, until he got to the first knuckle. He twisted his fingers in her ass while pumping in and out of her. Darius uses his free hand to rub slowly on her ass cheek and give her the occasional slap.

As he fingered her tight little treasure hole, Lisa enters the room with a huge, black dildo in her hand. She saunters over to the two of them. Darius withdraws his finger and brings it to his mouth and gives it a long drawn out lick.

"Helen you taste sweet for such an inexperienced white woman." Darius praised.

"She'll have much more experience when we're done with her." Lisa giggles.

Lisa leans in and pushes the dildo into Helen's cunt, working it rapidly from the start in a mad, eager frenzy, hoping to coat the dildo in her juices quickly. Darius grabbed the back of Helen's head and lifted it off of his cock.

"Get on all fours sweet heart." He commands Helen. After seeing her obedience, he places on foot on the couch and the other on the floor.

"Open up wide, slut." He says, his voice thick with lust. Lisa, understanding his intentions, pops the dildo out and slowly works the dildo into Helen's still mostly virgin ass.

Darius starts to slowly rock his cock into Helen's mouth, until he was fucking her mouth vigorously. Lisa matched his pace behind her.
 
I gasped with sudden pain as Lisa worked the heavily veined, and gladly well-lubed, dildo into me. If my mouth wasn't so full of cock, I would have screamed. She eased it further inside. My sphincter slowly began to relax as it adjusted to this invasion of my tightest channel. Lisa had also reached around my waist and was frigging my vulva, while she viciously pumped my asshole with the rubber cock. My clit never felt so swollen, my bush so drenched with sundry fluids. I felt a need to relieve myself, but I resisted it.

"I think the bitch is enjoying herself. She's soaking the dildo. Are you ready for some real anal fun, you white whore?" she goaded me. All I could do was grunt my assent.

I heard an odd popping sound as she withdrew the dildo from me. Before I had an opportunity to adjust, I felt a wet, slippery piece of flesh replace it. Her tongue. She repeatedly probed the entrance to my asshole with it and licked along the tender, sensitive area between my buttocks and my pussy. It felt heavenly. And then my master was alongside her, his shaft rigid and steel-like. I looked over my shoulder in trepidation as I watched her engulf him with her mouth and lubricate him, a mixture of saliva and precum dripping down his erection. And then he was ready.

"Spread your asscheeks" she commanded. Still on my hands and knees, I complied and arched my back to receive him. She placed his massive bulbous head at my butthole and rubbed it back and forth, the natural lubricant trickling down my inner thighs. He grabbed my hips and I felt him sink into me. It was less painful and the stretching sensation less unfamiliar than before. I nonetheless inhaled sharply and emitted soft moaning sounds as my entire body quivered in expectation. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles. "Christ, the old hag is so tight" he exclaimed. Lisa laughed in response and said cruelly "I glad that one of her holes is!" Not needing much further encouragement, he began to ram into me, his swinging balls slapping against my fleshy posterior. Amazingly he was all the way in, without virtually any resistance. He would pump wildly and deeply and then stop, withdraw until he was nearly out, then push back in, quicken his pace and resume his assault on my recently virgin orifice. I groaned loudly, like a wounded animal, and shuck my head from side to side. Wave upon wave of orgasm tore through me.

Out of my peripheral vision I could see Lisa crawl underneath me, the dildo still in her hand. Vaguely through a lustful haze I became aware of it pressing against my pussy and then it too was inside me. Good God! Both of my holes were being penetrated simultaneously, something I had never considered before, even in my most unbridled sexual fantasy. I felt stretched beyond belief. Instinctively Lisa picked up on Darius's rhythm and imitated it precisely. I was on fire. My legs felt like jelly, the strength was seeping out of me. I was not sure how much more of this pleasurable torture I could endure.
 
Darius watched as Lisa slid underneath Helen and proceeded to fuck her with her dildo. He grinned widely as he thought about how it was more than likely her first time. Not only taking it up the arse but also having all holes filled simultaneously.

He plunged his still maddeningly stiff manhood in and out of her tight chute, digging in as deep as possible each time. He could almost swear that he felt her stomach a few times.

As she squeezed her walls around his cock, he came inside of her, this load not quite as thick as the other ones, but he still managed to coat her insides thoroughly.

"I think she finally managed to tire me out, babe." Darius says to Lisa. Lisa was still hard at work pumping her arm up and down, viciously pummeling Helen's innocent vagina and sucking on her clit at the same time.
 
Cum oozed down my legs as I felt Mr. Darius's member soften and slip out of the narrow passage. But Lisa wasn't finished yet. She continued to propel the dildo in and out of my sopping cunt. Not content with this, I sensed her mouth on my clit, biting and stretching the swollen nub. The twitches of pleasure were even more intense than before. Another torrent of an orgasm swept through me. It felt as if we had been making love for hours. All my energy had drained away. My legs turned to jelly and I collapsed on the floor, right next to my boss, a quivering mass of swooning flesh. I was beyond fatigued, but more fulfilled than I had ever experienced.

I smiled to myself as I lay on the floor beside the black youth. In the last couple of days I had been more experimental sexually that I had in over four decades. Apart from allowing a man half my age to seduce me and use me as his play thing, I had now had my first threesome, which had culminated in anal sex and double penetration. Is there a greater depth to the depravity to which I have sunk? Having my rectum violated in that way had been so weird. It hurt like hell at first and then the discomfort had been replaced by incredible rapture. The friction as my enlarged sphincter slid up and down his monstrous cock, stroking it gently, was exquisite. It felt so dirty and hideously kinky. The feeling of submissiveness, as I got down on the floor on all fours with my fat ass in the air, and exposed my cherry cakehole to my negro employer and his hispanic mistress, almost drove me senseless with desire. "What would my children think of their goody two-shoe mom now?" I thought as I drifted into a deep, sated sleep.
 
Back
Top