The New Girl in School (Closed to SalesGirlAnna to Last_Rider)

SalesGirlAnna

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Posts
5,422
Name: Annabelle Stewart
Age: 32
Hair: Long Red Hair
Height 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Breasts: 38 B
Body type: Slender but toned

Annabelle Stewart was 32 years old, a High School History Teacher, and glad it was Friday.

She walked into her bedroom after a long week of work. She pulled her long red hair out of its bun and started to take her clothes off. She always like to dress professionally at work so she was wearing a blue blazer, a matching skirt that goes a bit past her knees, a blue camisole, white stockings, 2" black Mary Jane pumps, pearl necklace and earrings.

She sat down on the bed and took off her shoes, then she removed her blazer, skirt, and camisole. Leaving her in her blue satin and lace bra, matching panties, garter belt and stockings. Then she turned and looked out of her bedroom window, and she thought she saw a face...

She didn't panic or anything... She just remained calm and grabbed her robe and walked out of the room... She slipped her sneakers on and went outside... and there she saw standing out side her window was an 18 year old kid...

She walked up behind him... "What do you think your doing?" in a very calm voice...
 
Brandon Jackson peeked his head up above the windowsill, trying to keep his profile low as his teacher returned to her home. He was just six feet tall and had short black hair. His brown eyes were locked on Ms. Stewart as she undid the bun in her long red hair and shook it out. One hand was already down his pants, gently rubbing his hardening penis. She sat on the bed and began undressing, shoes off first, she even paused briefly to rub her feet, then began removing her skirt. He moaned softly as the material slipped off of her body, revealing her toned legs in their stockings.

His hand moved a little faster as she removed her blazer, her top, leaving her clad in just her under things. Brandon was fully hard and stroking faster when she glanced over in his direction. He froze, realizing he'd leaned forward too much. Brandon had chosen his place in part because he could hide his features in the shadows as he watched, thus minimizing the chance he'd bee seen. He quickly leaned back and ducked down. He was afraid to even breathe as he waited. He should leave, he knew that, but he couldn't bring himself to just abandon this perch, not before he'd seen any of the good stuff.

He raised his head again, but the bedroom was empty. Then a soft feminine voice spoke from one side.

Brandon jumped and turned, his eyes widening when he saw his teacher standing there in a robe staring him down.

"I-I..."

He swallowed, unable to meet her even gaze, and dropped his head.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking..."
 
"Yes... I know" said Annabelle as she grabbed him by the arm and started to pull him inside, "I'm going to call your parents and then I'm going to call the police." Once, they got inside, she continued her rant, "I don't believe this... I'd never thought I'd have to call your parents about something like this." She walked over to her case and started to take out her book of student's parents home phone numbers. The school provide a list of the student's home numbers for emergencies to the teachers..
 
Brandon gasped as Ms. Stewart grabbed him firmly by the arm and began pulling him along behind her. His face grew bright red as she spoke, and his heart stopped as she mentioned calling the police. He was too stunned to protest until they were inside her house and she was rifling through some books looking for his contact information.

"No, Ms. Stewart, please don't call anyone. My parents would kill me. I wont do it again, I promise, never."

She seemed unimpressed with his words, and Brandon spoke faster.

"Please, don't call. It'll never happen again, I'll do anything you want, just don't call the cops, please!"

He was pleading, there were actually some tears in his eyes, his stomach was a giant knot, his muscles were shaking, he was afraid he was going to be sick.
 
Annabelle looked at him and listened to him begging and pleading with tears in his eyes... The words 'I'll do anything' echoed through Annabelle's head then a smile came on her face. "So... You'll do anything... All right... come back here at 9 AM sharp tomorrow morning. If you're late I'll call the police... Do you understand?"
 
Brandon was surprised when Ms. Stewart put down the phone, and the little smile that crossed her face. He was so surprised that he almost missed what she said next, but he quickly recovered. She wasn't going to turn him in, his life wasn't about to be ruined! He nodded vigorously at her conditions, too happy that he wasn't about to be arrested to care much what was going to happen.

"Yes, sure thing, I'll be here. Thank you Ms. Stewart, I promise, you wont regret it."

He fumbled backwards, unable to meet her gaze, hands unable to work the doorknob either it seemed. The door finally opened and Brandon hurried out into the night air, jogging back home, mentally repeating the instructions. Upon arriving home he showered and changed his alarm, he couldn't risk being late by even a minute. His heart rate was still quite high given how close he'd been to being arrested. He was eighteen now, that meant anything he did would stay with him for the rest of his life. Eventually sleep claimed the young man.

********

Brandon was breathing a little heavy as he knocked on Ms. Stewart's door. He wasn't late, but it was a near thing in many ways. He was dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt, and hoping Ms. Stewart hadn't decided to change her mind and call the cops. He was fidgeting a little now, the realization that he'd promised "anything" setting in.

What could she have in store for him?
 
Annabelle heard the knock on the door, she looked at the clock it was 9 AM. She smiled as she got up and walked to the door... "Ah good Brandon... Right on time... Please come in..." She let him in and closed the door. "Follow me..." She said as she took him into a bedroom. It was painted white, a couple of plain dressers, and a big bed "Now, Brandon it is time for you to start your punishment... Now... strip... I want everything off..."
 
Brandon felt his chest unknot just a little when Ms. Stewart invited him in. She didn't seem to be in a bad mood or anything, and he dutifully followed where she led him. They wound up in a bedroom, and she told him to strip.

"You can't be serious..."

Her eyes were dead serious though, and she clearly wasn't in any mood to wait around for him. Brandon swallowed nervously, glancing around. What kind of punishment would involve him being naked?

He toed out of his shoes and sat on the bed to remove his socks. The shirt pulled up and over his head, his body wasn't bad he thought. He undid his jeans and pushed them down his legs, followed by his boxers. When he stepped free of them he was blushing, hands covering his groin, unable to meet Ms. Stewart's gaze.

"OK, now what?"
 
Annabelle smiled as she watched Brandon strip. "Just stand there and relax..." She closed her eyes and started to say some words in a odd language. Then, walls started to change color, they turned pink with all sorts of posters on the wall, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and other famous people teenagers except for Justin Bieber. One of the dressers turned into a vanity with all kinds of makeup and a big mirror, and then the bed became a big canopy bed.

But that wasn't the end of the changes. Brandon's body started to change The changes started with his height. He shrank until he matched the height of his teacher. Then, then he lost weight until he reached 110 lbs. His hair changed color from black to red and grew until it reached the top of his butt. Next, his face took on a more female shape. His shoulders became smaller. His hips became wider. Then his breasts and nipples started to grow until the breasts reached 38B Cup and his nipples increased to the size of quarters. All of the hair below his neck disappeared except for was was around his cock.

Then it was time for the final change. His testicles retraced into him and changed into her ovaries. Then his cock pulled inside of him to make her uterus. The head of his cock took it's place above the new opening and became her clitoris and what was his ball bag became her pussy lips.
 
Brandon watched as Ms. Stewart closed her eyes and began to speak in a language he didn't recognize. It wasn't like anything he'd ever heard, even in movies or on the internet. Slowly the room began to change, the walls changed color, posters appeared, even the bed he was standing in front of began changing. His eyes went wide and he half turned in each direction, watching the incredible transformation.

It was after the room changed that Brandon began noticing his body changing. He was shrinking, actually shrinking!

He wanted to move, to run, this couldn't be happening, people didn't shrink this fast! His body began changing, he could actually feel his hair growing, and when he reached up to grab at it it was red! Brandon was panicking before his breasts started growing, but when they did his eyes became impossibly wide.

"What the..."

Then he felt it. The last part of him, eyes impossibly wide he looked down and saw his penis shrinking, his insides shifting, then it was gone.

Brandon collapsed, head spinning, stomach lurching.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!"
 
"I think it's pretty obvious," said Annabelle as she walked over to her, "Since you wanted to see girls naked so badly. I've turned you into one. You are now my niece, Brandy Stewart. You will remain like this until you graduate, unless you chose to remain like this. Now get dressed, I won't have my niece going to the mall naked."

The pile of clothes that Brandon had took off had changed as well, his sock became a blue satin and lace bra, his boxers became matching bikini cut panties. His t-shirt became a pink top. His pants became a black pleated skirt that reached to her knees and his shoes became a pair of black Mary Jane flats.
 
Brandon stared, mouth hanging open as Annabelle Stewart calmly explained to him his position. Wait, his, hers?

Suddenly everything was shaking, Brandy leaned forward, bracing on his/her hands.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

Oh God, his voice was even different. His? Hers? It didn't make any sense, nothing did. His mind, that was still clearly masculine. Everything else was feminine though. Nothing made sense, this couldn't be happening, he had to be dreaming.

She mentioned the mall, words dimly pierced his clouded mind. She indicated the clothes he'd been wearing, and of course they were changed too.

"Please, you can't... I can't go out, I don't..."

Annabelle's words were still processing, just until he graduated. Of course the school year was just about to start, and Brandy let out a little sob. There was nothing else to be done, he either obeyed or he'd be stuck like this.

Still shaking Brandy stood, looking at the clothes. They'd been his a few moments ago, now they looked totally alien. Forcing down the tears of frustration and anger, he began pulling them on. It didn't take long, and he forced himself to think of them as just clothes. It took him a while to figure out the bra, getting the thing adjusted and settled on his shoulders before pulling on the top.

Brandy looked up at Annabelle, scared, angry, unsure.

"Well, I guess if I have to go with you we might as well get it over with."
 
"Not yet... you have to put your face on..." Annabelle sat Brandy down in front of the vanity and then said, "Now... pay attention... because Monday Morning you'll have to do this yourself..." She explained to Brandy how to apply make up and all of the do's and don'ts after several minutes Annabelle was done... "And that's that. Have a look in the mirror..."
 
"Put on my..."

It took Brandy a moment to realize what Annabelle was talking about, makeup. He sat in front of the mirror with her, listening, or at least trying too. There were so many boring aspects, rules, by the time she was finished speaking he was sure he'd missed elements of it. Of course she had to say that next time he'd be on his own, which made his heart speed up.

He looked up and wanted to scream. There was a pretty red-haired girl looking back at him, brown eyes, smooth skin, it made his stomach lurch again.

"I-I don't know. I guess it's good."

That voice, higher pitched, soft, it didn't sound right, it wasn't his voice. It was Brandy's voice, but to hear it coming from him, it was just so contrary to everything.

"So, why are we going to the mall?"
 
"To get you new clothes..." said Annabelle, "I could just make you a whole new wardrobe but this is more fun... Now, grab your purse..." She pointed to a black bag sitting on the vanity. "And, let's go..."
 
Brandy's jaw dropped.

"Shopping?! I hate shopping."

As long as he could remember he'd disliked shopping, it just seemed so tedious, and so pointless. Of course Annabelle gave him a look, and he closed his mouth and bowed his head. Without looking at her Brandy grabbed the purse.

"Fine, let's just get this over with."
 
They walked out of the house and out to Annabelle's blue Mini Cooper... "You better change your attitude young lady... Or else... I'll do it for you..." Annabelle gave her a taste of what she meant. Annabelle inserted into Brandy's brain the knowledge of what girls her age like to wear.
 
Brandy gave a little "eep" as Annabelle pushed fashion information into his brain. That she could do that, fiddle with his mind that easily, she wasn't kidding about adjusting his attitude. She could just change his personality to better suit her moods. Brandy climbed into the car, it was actually different. He was used to having something between his legs, now there wasn't. Even walking was slightly more awkward than he'd thought it would be.

"Sorry, I'll behave."

Brandy sat quietly as Annabelle drove them to the mall.

"Thanks for not just dumping me after changing me."
 
"I wouldn't do that..." said Annabelle, "I'm not that cruel..."

After a quiet drive to the mall they headed inside... "We are going to be getting you a whole new wardrobe from the ground up... Underwear, sleepwear, everyday clothes, shoes... You are going to be living every girls dream day... Here is our first stop..." They stood in front of Victoria's Secret. "This is where I get all my lingerie..."
 
Brandy winced slightly when Annabelle stopped in front of Victoria's Secret. Of course they'd be buying underwear. It took some effort not to blush too much as they entered, Brandy still had the mind of a man after all. He followed Annabelle's lead as they found a saleswoman who began talking about cup sizes, materials, different styles, all while rather pointedly looking at Brandy. This was going to be a little more difficult than anticipated.
 
Annabelle whispered into Brandy's ear, "Use your new found female fashion sense to pick out what you 'like'..." They went through the shop and got Brandy a nice selection of Bras, panties, nightgowns, and camisoles. They didn't get Brandy any thongs or G-Strings because Annabelle told her that only sluts wear stuff like that.
 
Back
Top