Let me tell you your future...

I've read Tarot for about 25 years. It began taking over my time in the 90's.
 
It's been a very long wait in line...thank you for not rioting. :)

Your cards
Top Line - The Heart; The Child; The Key
Middle Line - The Fish; The Tree; The Stork
Bottom Line - The Fox; The Anchor; The Clover

All cards previously described.

Interpretation

Littleninja, there aren't really phrases that emerge, rather some overall themes.
Growth, development, things moving along. Wisdom, health, vitality.
Joy, success, achieving goals. Wishes coming true, stability, happiness, love.

This is a damn fine set of cards. I'm sorry there's not more of a story, but it seems that the universe is just chucking good stuff at you. The Fox is a tricky card to navigate, and can mean that you need to exercise some cunning, or that someone is being sly. Given the cards around it, maybe watch out for a loved one or business associate, but with all other other positivity, I wouldn't be especially concerned. The tree, which denotes wisdom is your central card...you've got what it takes to handle any situation with wisdom and grace.

I'm not prone to rioting. Thank you for the reading. Accurate or not, I'll pretend it is. Your stamina is commendable..... carry on. ;)
 
Your Cards
Top Line = The Whip; The Anchor; The Garden
Middle Line = The Ship; The Owl; The Road
Bottom Line = The Flowers; The Mountain; The Sun

Descriptions not already provided
The Anchor = Staying put; card of stability; security
The Flowers = happiness; a return to happiness after a long period of unhappiness; very encouraging
The Sun = a wonderful card; positive cards; amerliorates all other cards; bestows simple blessings.

Phrasing
Your first card...the "you" card...is the whip, which suggests that there is lots of strife around you. Looking at the diagnol top left to bottom right, lots of tension, arguments but ultimately positive outcomes.
Bottom line = I tend to read the Mountain as relating to overseas. Something or someone from overseas brings happiness. Maybe someone returning from overseas makes you happy.
RIght column - change of path brought on by social connections.

Interpretation
Watch out for the arguments, gossip, etc. The sun is such a positive card that it generally leads to good outcomes, but the road there may not be so pleasant. Great cards in the Anchor, Garden, Flowers, Ship, Mountain and Sun. The Ship and Road are cards of movement, so maybe some change is indicated - perhaps a trip, or a change of perspective/approach. Conversely, the Anchor indicates keeping things the same. Good outcomes indicated though.

I never said it would be easy!


Thank you!
 
I was gonna ask, but it looks like there's a line?
 
What the heck! I'd love a little attention. See what's in the cards for me. I'm betting that I'll win. :D

*subscribes to thread*
 
Ooooh do me! :)

Your cards
Top Line - The Key; The Rider; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Garden; The Mountain; The Man
Bottom Line - The Snake; The Child; The Dog

All cards previously described

Phrasing
Middle Line - a man from overseas, or an invitation to attend an event overseas. Affairs of the heart are indicated.
Top Line - the key and rider would indicate that positive news is soon arriving, potentially about a specific goal or objective of yours. The mouse suggests a minor element of negativity - it could be that someone isn't fully supporting you, or that there will be a cost associated with the news.
Right column - a friendship may be costing you or is not fully reciprocated.
Middle column - the rider is also a card of movement. Along with the mountain (indicating overseas, or something very big) and the child ( things growing and developing) it could suggest that either news will come that will move things on significantly, or that a kid from overseas has sent you a postcard (let's not overlook the obvious).
Left column - be cautious in a social situation. It could well bring about a very successful business or relationship opportunity, but be careful not to show your hand too early.



Interpretation
The key as the first card is great - it suggests that you will soon be attaining some important goals. The Mountain indicates that they will be significant or there will be an overseas connection. A man from overseas or a physically large man is important - probably in a romantic sense. Be conscious of some people not being as you would hope them or believe them to be.
 
I was gonna ask, but it looks like there's a line?

There is indeed a line, but I would be happy to do your cards for you.

For now however, life is calling.

I'll respond to all requests as quickly as I can, subject to life's demands.

:rose:
 
I'm not prone to rioting. Thank you for the reading. Accurate or not, I'll pretend it is. Your stamina is commendable..... carry on. ;)

My pleasure

Good idea - keep the good, chuck the bad!

Stamina is about all out...my crystal ball's gotten hazy. :D
 
My pleasure

Good idea - keep the good, chuck the bad!

Stamina is about all out...my crystal ball's gotten hazy. :D

go rest... we are all really grateful for you doing this. Even illusory silver linings give hope:rose:
 
There is indeed a line, but I would be happy to do your cards for you.

For now however, life is calling.

I'll respond to all requests as quickly as I can, subject to life's demands.

:rose:

I can appreciate the demanding life. Thank you :)
 
I'll sign up. I'm a little worried, though; no one has yet been told that they're destined to drive off the side of a mountain or get beaten by a gang of Meryl Streep impersonators, and I'm afraid it's going to be me.
 
Your cards
Top Line - The Key; The Rider; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Garden; The Mountain; The Man
Bottom Line - The Snake; The Child; The Dog

All cards previously described

Phrasing
Middle Line - a man from overseas, or an invitation to attend an event overseas. Affairs of the heart are indicated.
Top Line - the key and rider would indicate that positive news is soon arriving, potentially about a specific goal or objective of yours. The mouse suggests a minor element of negativity - it could be that someone isn't fully supporting you, or that there will be a cost associated with the news.
Right column - a friendship may be costing you or is not fully reciprocated.
Middle column - the rider is also a card of movement. Along with the mountain (indicating overseas, or something very big) and the child ( things growing and developing) it could suggest that either news will come that will move things on significantly, or that a kid from overseas has sent you a postcard (let's not overlook the obvious).
Left column - be cautious in a social situation. It could well bring about a very successful business or relationship opportunity, but be careful not to show your hand too early.



Interpretation
The key as the first card is great - it suggests that you will soon be attaining some important goals. The Mountain indicates that they will be significant or there will be an overseas connection. A man from overseas or a physically large man is important - probably in a romantic sense. Be conscious of some people not being as you would hope them or believe them to be.


Thanks so much! :)

I think some of this is fairly right....;)
 
I know I'm late to the party, and there are plenty ahead of me to do, but I'd like a reading also. If you have time.

Your Cards
Top Line - The Fox; The Fish; The Moon
Middle Line - The Garden; The Snake; The Anchor
Bottom Line - The Owl; The Man; The Tree

Phrasing
Top Line - some cunning or caution is required for you in dealing with a business assciate or in business affairs.
Right Column - Stay the course, all will be well.
Bottom Row - It will require your wisdom to navigate a situation which is causing some tension or gossip.

Interpretation
Interesting position of The Fox and Snake. I would say that they call for you to be on guard against someone sly or cunning, or to be a bit that way for yourself. With both the Fish and Garden, this would point to business related. The Tree, Anchor and Moon lessen the impact of negative cards - the overall theme seems to be the need for you to tread warily in some business issues, but overall the result will be positive.
 
Your Cards
Top Line = The Road; The Whip; The Book
Middle Line = The Fish; The Clover; The Flowers
Bottom Line = The Tree; The Ship; The Moon

All cards previously described.

Phrases
Left column = change in direction. I would say career, given the presence of the fish. The tree indicates both that time to reflect on these changes and your wisdom in handling the situation will win the day.
Bottom line - lovely combination suggesting growth and development, perhaps along with expanding horizons (ship = travel). The moon is the deliverer of gentle beauty. All will be well.
Fish + Ship = very positive financials.
Clover+ Flowers+Ship+Moon = really strong positive messaging.
Right Column - things are still being uncovered/revealed. It'll be great though - lots of happiness and well being.
Top Line = change of direction/life's path. Some strife around that. Research still to be done. May be aligned with books/writing/publishing.

Interpretation.
I wish I got these cards! Lovely, lovely messages - happiness, good fortune, growth. Things are still developing, and I'd say the whip indicates a period of tension while they do, but with the Clover (happiness and luck) touching all the cards, it will all come good in the end. The road and ship might indicate some travel, but the general sense I get from them is change, with incredibly positive outcomes. Do your homework, think things through, trust yourself.
wow! that is amazing and it certianly makes sense!

o thank you so much! *hugs* :heart:
 

Your cards
Top Line - The Mountain; The Clover; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Tower; The Ship; The Letter
Bottom Line - The Coffin; The Snake; The House

Interpretation
Right Column - news about your home will be arriving shortly. It may be costly to you though.
Left Column - there is a stagnant situation which you will need to make a decision on when it has run it's course. My sense is that it is related to something in your past or overseas related.
Middle Column - a trip will end up wonderfully, it will bring some deams to fruition. Be a little bit careful about telling everyone everything at this stage though.
Middle Line - news is on the way, probably from your past or from overseas. It may relate to a trip which you are destined to take.
Top Left to Bottom Right - suggests you will live overseas.

Interpretation.
Interesting placements of the Mountain (the "you" card) and the Ship (the central card), makes me think there is strong overseas or travel ties for you. The Tower brings a sense of fate or destiny to the situation - it's meant to be. The Mouse would suggest that something is being eroded. Given how expensive homes and travel are, be aware of unanticipated costs. The Tower, Ship, Coffin and House lead me to think it's time to shake things up with a trip somewhere. Someone may not be as supportive as they first appear, but all will be well.
 
I'd love to be added when a moment permits, please :rose:

Sorry it's been such a long wait.

Your cards
Top Line = The Fox; The Cross; The Tower
Middle Line = The Mouse; The Ring; The Key
Bottom Line = The Ship; The Coffin; The Lily

Descriptions not previously given
The Lily = something flowering; typically relates to business or illness.

Phrasing
Cross + Tower + Key = very strong sense of destiny. All are cards indicating you are being watched over, and looked out for.
Bottom Line - a work trip moves things on for you, or there is an illness.
Top Left to Bottom RIght - suggests that a buisness partner or partnership isn't all what it seems. Watch for someone being sly, or you may need to be a bit cunning yourself.
Right column - this suggests success in business, maybe somehow related to your past.

Interpretation.
With the presence of all the core occult cards, there is s strong sense of destiny in your cards. There will be some issues with relationships (the Ring is your central cards, with the Fox and Mouse close by), but they are meant to be. Overall, there will be very positive outcomes, with you achieving your business goals, building strong relationships and florishing. Look to a relationship involving travel or someone from overseas...it's meant to be.
 
Back
Top