Abused Trophy Wife's secret discovered

Logan and the rest of the guys encouraged Greg to fuck Ashley's throat and after a hesitant start they could see that she was thoroughly enjoying herself, drooling over Greg's medium sized cock and she put on a real show almost as if she had done this sort of thing before, She had him shooting his spunk over her face and at the insistence of all the guys she unzipped her dress and took a load on her tits.
When everyone had calmed down a bit and Greg was being quizzed as to how good a blow job it was, Logan chuckled in Ashley's ear,

You did great babe, I bet you almost wished you were back on stage huh? Let me down and you will be, If Tom finds out about this you'll be out the door before you can say 'FUCK'"
 
You mention something about swimming and after you guys head out I follow about 10 minutes later in the black "swimsuit". It. Overs my nipples and pussy lips and that's about it. The guys' eyes nearly big out of their head since I'm in excellent shape. I am a "trophy " wife after all. You tell them I am a prize for the next race. Little do I know you're planning on making it a tie with no ckear winner.
 
"In you get babe,"
Logan ordered Ashley and pushed her into the shallow end of the pool,

"Listen up guys Ashley's kindly offered herself as a prize for the next game, She'll stand at one end and hold a quarter in her cunt the idea is you all take off at the same time and swim underwater to her and get the quarter but no hands, if you run out of breath or break the surface for whatever reason you go back to the start."

There was a startling rush to enter the competition , it seemed everyone wanted a n opportunity to lick Ashley's cunt.

"Oh one more thing, so Ashley can't influence who the winner is by closing her legs they'll be weighed down so she can't move them, her cunt will be open to everyone. I can assure you all she has the sweetest hole you've ever tasted, take your position babe and be prepared for a good licking."
 
Can't believe I'm going along with this so easily I think to myself. Part of it is the blackmail factor and losing my high society reputation and the the other part is intrigue of the whole in the pool legs weighed down angle. I am there in the shallow end which comes up to my waist, as I stand there my workout ankle weights on. 10 pounds on each ankle so I can't move them at all under the tension of the water. I waitvin nervous anticipation as I hear you begin the race.
 
Logan smiled salaciously as he put the weights on Ashley's ankles to keep her legs apart and then he slid a quarter into her tight pink hole ensuring it was in deep and would need a nice long strong tongue to prise it out, one that would have Ashley screaming in ecstasy, as he surfaced he stroked her hooded clit and felt her push against his hand. Good, she was almost ready to cum even now. She looked a mixture of petrified, eager and anxious.

"Be a good girl my pet, you'll love it, oh and push those nice juicy tits out the boys will want a feel of them as well."

He lined the guys up four at a time in two heats at the far end of the pool.

"Ready , steady,,,,,,,,,, GO"

It was pandemonium as the watchers saw those in the water closing in on Ashley and they all tried to get their tongues in Ashley's tight snatch or clamp their mouths over her snatch and suck the prized quarter from her. The water around her foamed and bubbled as the four guys fought for supremacy, it was like watching a shoal of piranhas devouring a tasty piece of meat which it was in a way, they all wanted the juiciest part of Ashley's helpless body. One unfortunate was forced to the surface and had to climb out and return to the start before diving in again to rejoin the battle. One guy in an effort to remain below the surface reached and grabbed hold of one of Ashley's barely covered tits and only succeeded in pulling the tiny fragment of material off her large proud nipple. None of them helped by Ashley rolling her hips to try and prevent them from nibbling on her sexy toned thighs and stopping their probing tongues from going up into her hole. One by one they had to surface and return to the start, Logan could see that Ashley was very close to cumming, her head rocking back, her eyes rolling in her head.

"Come on Ashley, cum for the boys, they wanna see you cumming."

Suddenly a head bobbed up out of the water with the quarter between his teeth and a clenched fist raised in triumph.
As he got out of the pool his nine inch cock twitched and he grinned at Ashley.

"Me and you are gonna have some real cfun once I get my breath back.[/B
"Don't be so sure there's another heat yet and then the final, as for you Ashley your fanny must be pretty loose so for the second heat the winner will be the first one to get his cock in your ass.
 
Last edited:
I protest the "prize" of the second race but with stern look from you, i decide to keep quiet for now so my husband does not find out. The ankle weights still on so my lower hand still kind of "stuck" under the water as race begins. This time you and one other are neck and neck. He gets to me first and turns me around, my hands on edge of pool and begins to prod me. Before he can enter me, you push him out of the way, and with the water acting as lubricant, you, after a few pokes of your own are successful at penetration and your hands on my hips you fuck mybtughy ass in the pool, in front of your friends. All the while they don't know I'm your actual bosses' wife.
 
Logan grinned as he lined up for the second race with Ashley's broad white ass as the target, he knew he would win as he had been a near champion swimmer in college so as the race began he took his time and let the other guy reach Ashley first. The stupid fool thought he was home (and dry would have been the wrong thing to say), he decide that instead of ramming his cock up her as the rules stipulated he'd finger fuck her first. Big mistake, Logan levered him out of the way and held Ashley's pale white ass cheeks apart and let the water act as a natural lubricant and drove his cock up her ass in one thrust, he heard Ashley yelp in surprise but he held her hips and squeezed his cock into her rosebud and muttered in her ear,

"You better fuck me good baby else Tom's gonna find out what a dirty slutty trophy he's got."

As she heard him threaten her with exposure she flexed her butt and pushed back at him and his balls slapped against her clit and he sensed rather than heard the long drawn out moan. He lifted her half out of the water so her tits were on the poolside the tiny swimsuit top exaggerating her swollen nipples. With her ass half out of the water there was less drag and he worked her ass over relentlessly cheered on by his pals. Each thrust was matched by Ashley's push back at him trying to ensure that he was having a good enough time that he wouldn't say anything to her husband. Finally he shot his load half of it in her ass and the rest over her butt and back.

"OKAY GUYS, She's loosened up now, she's all yours."

He climbed out and picked up his phone and began recording Ashley being ass fucked by them all one after the other.
 
In their drunken state they were quite bold. Two came up behind me, lifting my petite body up and 2 more of the 6 guys pulled from the water out of the pool. 2 more helped them carry me over to one of the pool lounge chairs. One held my arms above my head and before I knew what hit me I had a cock in my mouth and one guy on top sliding his cock into my bald and slippery, wet from the pool, pussy. They both double fucked me as the one holding my wrists above my head covered my mouth with his free hand saying "shhhh just fun babe relax Logan said so" not realizing who I was. About an hour later. 3 guys had made me suck them and 3 had fucked me. 2 came in my mouth, 2 came inside me and one on my tits. They "finish" and tell Logan "great time dude. Have to do it again". As they leave leaving me in a heap on the lounge chair breathing hard recovering from th having their way with me.
 
Last edited:
Logan gave Ashley an hours respite letting her recover from the ass fucking she had received from his buddies but he kept reminding her by telling her how sexy she had looked with a cock drilling her ass and her mouth hanging open
.
"You looked as though you really wanted it so with a little editing and adding a sound track it'll look real convincing. I just need you to give me a few phrases to insert, make them good and you won't have to explain yourself to Tom if he gets to see it."
Logan took her inside and sat her down in front of a laptop. Standing just to one side he said
"Repeat after me, 'Come on you fuckers, I want each one of you to bang my ass, my husband doesn't give me what I want but you lot look like you can do the job.' Again, and this time sound as though you mean it. " He made her do several phrases all pleading for the guys to fuck her. When he was satisfied he edited the movie and said
"You wanna see what a slut you look and sound like, begging to be gang banged?"

Chuckling he ran the video through so Ashley could see herself being ass banged and pleading for more.

"That's what Tom is gonna get with his eggs and bacon one morning unless you're a very good girl, tonight at the auction."
 
Last edited:
I am given an address for the "auction". With the choices of attire give. I choose the following

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1FojQ...cil-Dresses-Big-Sizes-Ladies-Slim-Elegant.jpg

A bit on the tight side so no underwear and I pair the dress up with 3" white strappy heels. One older man introduces himself as the one I charge. I hand him the card and he knows now I am Logan's "contribution to this auction although I don't know what the proceeds go to. He pulls me into a small room just before the stage and says he needs to look me over to see if I'm blemish free and "orders" me to strip off my dress just for him before auction guests arrrive.
 
Logan's 'contribution' to the auction was quite a stunner, her attire at first seemed a little too reserved but when the MC looked closer he recognized the flirty erotic nature of if it. The material clung to her body like a second skin and left no doubt that she was naked underneath her tits were high and perky and once her nipples had been aroused they would stand out like beacons,as she turned round he was amazed at how the material stretched tightly over her ass and yet clung to her butt pulling the firm round cheeks seductively apart.

"Get in there and strip off our customers are a picky lot and don't want to see no tats, moles, stretch marks or anything else that shouldn't be there, you can have bit of hair but it's gotta be neat, I'll be along shortly to check you out, I'll remind you now the slightest blemish and you'll be relegated to level 2. If ya need any help just holler, "

A few minutes later he returned to find her still in her dress.

"Don't tell me, yer zip's stuck." He sighed and pulled out what appeared to be an industrial strength magnet. He made a couple of passes along her back and the dress was hanging loose, her peachy butt displayed at the back.

"Right we've wasted enough time now take it all off and lean on those bars with yer legs apart." He was all business for now but after the auction he could take his pick of any of the girls who hadn't reached their reserve price.
 
Playing tough I say "I most certainly will not just strip off my dress here for you or anyone at will ". That reply is met with shove over to the bars, where I catch myself on, slightly leaning forward, back of dress completely open. The "auctioneer" then reaches into my dress and around and roughly fondles my breasts, cupping them and running fingers along them for bumps then runs hands down front to pussy area where again hands slide all over inside my dress "searching" for bumps and I hear him say "ahhh very nice" when he feels my smooth as a baby's butt crotch area. I wonder if this will suffice or if he's intent on really checking things out before the actual auction begins.
 
This was the part that Zip enjoyed the most, checking each girl for supposed 'imperfections' like moles or non symmetrical tit sizes , it didn't matter to him if they had freckles disappearing up their ass or one tit a centimeter bigger than the other but it was his job to check them out and that meant he got to see ALL the girls naked and grope them, those that didn't pass his quality control check were put into the general auction and those that remained unsold were his until the next day when their owners came to collect them, a perk that he made the most of.
For now though he had this difficult one to deal with, a real beauty that would without doubt fetch top dollar in the PRIME AUCTION, first though she had to be inspected for even the tiniest flaw but she was refusing to strip even after he had unzipped her dress and she was hanging on to the handrail running round the cubicle leaning forward with her dress hanging loose and her butt in the air and her legs spread. With a sigh he prodded her with the cattle prod and made her yelp, careful not to leave any marks on her pale round ass. He slipped his hands in both sides of her loosely hanging dress and ran expert hands over her body, knowing that his fingertips would discover the slightest imperfection , he could even tell by touch if there was a tattoo anywhere so he had to cover every inch of her body. He left her heavy hanging tits tits until he was nearly finished then cupped each one in either hand, bouncing them gently, comparing their weight and size then stimulating her nipples to hard points.

"Very nice, all good so far, you'll do well at the auction, your owner will be proud of you"

Zip had one more part to feel and as he would have to be really close he couldn't resist letting his cock out and lay throbbing between the crack of her ass. Zip slowly moved down to her mound, finding it smooth and freshly shaved, her clit was pulsing under its hood and he gave it a gentle slap feeling a tiny jet of juice squirt from her pussy over his hand.

"That'a mighty fine cunt you have there,,,,,,,,,,,," he checked her name on his list "Ashley. Now just be a good girl and strip , I really don't want to get rough with you and rip your dress off."

Zip ticked everything off and waited for Ashley to finish stripping.
 
Figuring he just wants a "free" show I nod and slip dress off, now just in heels I turn to face him. My perky 34C chest stabs out showing how perky my breasts are as well as my now nearly rock hard nipples from a combination of exposure and the cool air if this back room. I blush as he scans my body, focusing on my, freshly shaven that morning, vaginal area. I never heard if these "auctions" and to say I was nervous on the upcoming events witless be an understatement. I was always just "eye candy" for Tom. But now it would be a whole different meaning.
 
The 'difficult' one finally succumbed and stripped and stood naked in front of Zip, he sucked on his teeth, she really was a stunner, high, perky tits and nipples like organ stops surrounded with light chocolate brown areoles the size of a dollar piece. her skin was smooth and silky, flawless not even any tan lines to mar her perfection, her waist was small and trim flaring into wide fleshy but not flabby hips and her mound and pussy perfectly on display,

"Turn around honey, if yer ass matches everything else you'll be the star of the show, where the heck did Logan find you? "

He couldn't resist having one last grope of her luscious body and ran his hands over every exposed inch of her, he knew it would be his last chance because there was no way she wouldn't reach the reserve price and way above.

The first of the invited guests began to arrive and to prevent them from getting a preview of the girls available, each girl was allocated a glass cubicle which was filled with harmless coloured stage smoke and an undetectable aphrodisiac to increase their sexual awareness and lower their inhibitions. On each cubicle was hung a placard with the girl's reserve price.

Logan stood near the entrance watching the guests arrive when he froze, not wanting to believe his eyes, walking towards him chatting and laughing with a group of cronies was his boss TOM and Ashley's very possessive husband.
 
I can kinda see out into the fried but kinda hazy with the smoke pouring in. Mine went from red to white to blue and something in smoke made me feel "funny" not in a bad way yet a fire wa growing between my thighs. Hands on the front of the glass to steady myself. I didn't even protest when a hand reached in and unzipped the back of my dress halfway. As high end bidders stepped forth.
 
Logan had to think quickly, he couldn't afford to have his boss see his trophy wife up for sale to the highest bidder so he phoned Tom, telling him that there was an issue at the office that required his immediate attention. To his relief Tom cursed and left.
Ashley was next up in the auction and when the reserve price of $5000 for the night was revealed all eyes were on her cage, waiting for the smoke to clear and they could get their first sight of the woman who could command such a high reserve price.
Logan watched anxiously as the smoke cleared and Ashley stood in her cage. He breathed a sigh of relief when it became apparent that the aphrodisiac had done its work. Ashley seductively slid her dress off her shoulders and let it slide slowly down her luscious body. Inch by inch she teased the prospective bidders, revealing her magnificent young breasts and hard dusky pink nipples. She pouted and blew a kiss in the direction of the crowd who were now becoming excited.
A wiggle of her hips and the dress fell to the floor and she stood sensuously naked. Her hands ran lightly over her body, cupping her breasts and pressing them together then one hand dropped between her legs and slithered along her glistening pink slit before she seductively sucked her wet fingers.
The first bid came in, "Six grand "
 
Last edited:
My breathing increases as my pussy is now on fire. Head in a fog from the aphrodisiac, although I'm not aware of it just the feeling I'm very horny and overwhelming sense to quench it. I can hear the bids and the numbers going up for some reason stimulate my senses more and I become more aroused as the smoke permeates my nostrils and mouth. Breathing it in and more. I drop to my knees legs spread as one hand rubs my left perky tit playing with the nipple while my free hand finds my bald glistening slit and I drive two fingers inside myself till they are coated in pre cum. I take my hand rub my face and in the lighting, portions of my face shine.
 
Logan watched from the sidelines as Ashley roused the throng now surging forward to get a closer look and camera flashes popping off as Ashley prowled her cage looking for someone to buy her and put out the fire in her cunt.
"Look at her gentlemen if you think you can handle her make your bid for this sex bomb who's ready to explode, the last bid I have is twelve thousand dollars, any more bids?"
"Twenty!" Came from the back and Logan looked up quickly to see the back of the bidder disappear through the door,

"Deliver her to my address." Logan heard him say. He looked back to the glass cage to see Ashley with a collar round her neck and was being led away to be cleaned before delivery.
 
Last edited:
Jason De Bois was excited about his latest purchase at The auction, she had really impressed him with her uninhibited display. Of course he knew that all the girls on display had been fed an aphrodisiac in some form or another but this one was something special, she would be a great addition to his collection of beautiful women that lived at his mansion and shared his bed when called upon.

He provided a new dress and a pack of sexy lingerie for her to model for him after she had settled in. The limo was intended to impress and ease the occupant into a state of wonder and anticipation.
As always he waited in his study for her to be shown in for her interview, he was always careful to make certain there was no baggage like an irate husband to deal with. If there was then his team of thugs would take care of it.
"Come in and stand there I want to have a good look at you, feet apart a bit more."
Jason barked out in a commanding tone, he scrutinized her and made some notes on a pad.
"Hmm, nice plump tits."
He then rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip, feeling the luscious softness, repeating the caress on her upper lip and finally pushing his thumb into her mouth, all the time his eyes on hers.
"Now imagine it's my cock and suck it."
 
Last edited:
The tone wa commanding and firm yet oddly I felt a gentle nature in him which caused me to wish my husband was that way. I sucked his thumb slowly, closing my eyes and making soft moans to "sell" it to him that I was enjoying it. If course I did, I just didn't want to come off as a cheap whore to him, after all I was a "trophy wife" to a powerful business man.

"Well you win the bid what next sir?" I say in a submissive tone. Wondering if he was truly gentle with a tough exterior or one that tested women like cattle like my husband always has.
 
Jason was pleased that his new acquisition was so compliant and keen to make a good impression so he told her the rules of the household and her place and duties in it. First though he had some questions.

"Ashley as you are new here I will accept you making a few mistakes in the first couple of days but I require complete honesty from all my er 'Ladies' that is honesty and obedience in all things, you will be introduced the others in due course, they will help and guide you, I will not stand for any petty jealousies so you may trust everything you are told."

He looked her over once more and then rang a bell on his desk and within seconds a beautiful Asian girl aged no more than nineteen entered and bowed to him.

"Ayesha this is Ashley, Ashley this is Ayesha, You have similar names so you will be sisters inside the house and look after each other, Ayesha kindly remove all of Ashley's clothes. Ashley, while she is doing that, tell me why did you enter the auction? Does your husband not care for you anymore?"

As he spoke Ayesha was quickly undressing Ashley and caressing her soft, silky skin.

"Do you find her pleasing Ayesha? She is yours to play with for now."

Yes master Jason she is most pleasing , such beautiful skin,
thank you for your gift.
"

Ashley stood naked before Jason her full breasts jutting out and the coolness of the room stimulating her dusky pink nipples.

"Answer my question Ashley, why did you enter the auction?"
 
Covering my chest, red faces at not only my exposure but the cool air of the room making my nipples rock hard. Also the fact that when the Asian girl stripped me, she snuck two fingers inside my pussy for a few quick thrusts and that was the first time I ever had a woman's hand down there and there was something from it that differs from a "man's" touch and I was confused on the mix of feeling I felt.

Quietly I told him "my husband only cares for his money and I'm just property to him. So I guess the attention of other men".
 
Jason smiled to himself as his young Asian pet, Ayesha undressed Ashley, cooing over her soft silky skin and running her hands over Ashley's delicious curves and took a taste of her juices. Ashley looked at the floor as she answered his question.

'"my husband only cares for his money and I'm just property to him. So I guess the attention of other men.'

Just as he thought, another neglected TROPHY WIFE, many of these had passed through his hands and shared his bed.

"Well Ashley you are very fortunate, I take very good care of all my girls, they receive plenty of male attention from both myself and acquaintances, if sometimes you feel the need for a more tender touch then Ayesha will be on hand to attend to your needs."

His eyes feasted on her luscious curves, her plump tits like two melons with big pink nipples like stalks, hard and inviting.

"Come here pet and say hello to your new owner, show me how you appreciate my generous patronage then Ayesha will take you to her quarters that you will share with her, I'm sure she is only too willing to show you the bed that you will share except when I want you or one of my associates."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top