A Chance Encounter (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Troy heard her voice and was stunned for a minute and as he heard her tell him she wanted to tell him what she was cooking so he could pick the wine his mind went a little blank. He had been wanting to call her but had wondered if she would think him to forward and now here she was calling him.

He was just about to reply when she began to speak again and he smiled at her choices of both food and what she wanted to do after. This time he hurriedly replied so she didn't think he didn't want to talk to her.

"That sounds great Danae. I love chicken and I know a fabulous white wine that goes great with grilled chicken."

Smiling he continued to talk, "A movie sounds great as well. What sort of movies do you like? Of course I like action movies, but I am also okay with comedies, rom/com's and well thrillers I guess," he chuckled.

"Oh and before you ask, I am really looking forward to coming over for dinner. I hope you are too?"

Oh he really hoped she was and was not just going through the motions because she had agreed to this.
 
Smiling on her end of the phone, Danae sat down on the bed and quietly let out the breath she'd been holding since she had finished talking. Hearing his voice had already made her heart beat faster. She knew it was strange for all of these feelings to be coming over her so soon, but there was no way she was going to try to stop them.

"I knew I could count on you about the wine. I'm not very knowledgable about things like that; I'm glad you are!" When it came to wine, she always depended on someone else to make the choice. This time was no different, and she preferred it that way.

He seems like he's still interested.

"Um.... movies. You know, I really hadn't thought that far ahead about what exactly to watch. I tell you what, why don't you bring over two selections, and I'll have two here. We can choose what to watch together."

That sounded like a great solution to her. This way neither one of them was put on the spot.

And, if she was lucky, they'd have to entire weekend to watch all of them.
 
Last edited:
Troy loved her solution about the movie. He sometimes hated it when he went to a person's house and was forced to watch something he hated just because that was what they had picked. This way they both had something they would like, and they would find out what the other liked at the same time.

"That's a great idea. We might even get to watch more than one," he said with a note of hope in his voice.

He laid down on his bed and made himself comfortable. "I'm really glad you called. I hate to admit it, but I was kind of afraid you might call and tell me you were busy and have to call the dinner off. I haven't had much luck with women but I am really looking forward to this dinner," he said with a smile all over his face which he was sure she could probably tell even over the phone.
 
Tucking her feet up under her bottom as she sat on the sofa, Danae smiled not really believing that little bit of information. How could he not have 'much luck'? He was an amazing man and she was enjoying each moment they spent together, in person or on the phone. If it were true... then there were a lot of very foolish women out there.

"You know what?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, shr continued, "I'm looking forward to it, too. It seems that, no matter what we end up doing, it's always fun."

After the words left her mouth, she blushed realizing how it sounded. Starting to speak, she tried to explain what she meant, but only ended up stammering and laughing at herself. She loved that she felt comfortable enough with Troy to do that.
 
Last edited:
Troy smiled wider and laughed as she did. He understood what she meant and that it had nothing to do with what they had done in the bedroom.

"Well I have been having fun with you too Danae, and I do understand what you meant, so don't worry," he assured her. He wondered if he should pack an overnight bag or was he being a little to presumptuous. Well maybe he would but just leave it in his car. They hadn't planned anything to happen the other night but it had.

"I really hope you like the movies I pick. I have been told I have a wide range of tastes." he told her.
 
Shortly after that they said their 'goodnights' and Danae went to bed with a smile on her face. As she lay there in bed, the moonlight shining in the window, her thoughts drifted to when she had fallen asleep in his arms, her backside pressed against him as her bare feet played on his legs. It had been so wonderful to feel his kiss on her neck a few hours later as she stirred.

Squirming, Danae reached over to her night table and opened the drawer. Her fingers fumbled around inside briefly, then closed around her toy. A six-inch vibrator she had ordered online when she had moved into her new house. A house warming gift to herself, she thought, then quickly turned her thoughts back to Troy's kiss and how it felt.

Holding it in her hand she let it glide over her shoulders to her nipples and then further, past her belly... then, she turned it on and opened her legs. He had done much more than kiss her.
 
Troy hung up the phone and then sighed. It had been a long time since he had felt a connection with a woman like this. Heck it had not been since high school since he had felt like this, and that was when he really didn't know about dating.

He laid there for a minute thinking of everything that had happened between them and he got hard. Looking down at the tent he had made in his towel he smiled. it had been a long time since a woman had been able to do that to him just by thinking about her as well.

Ashe thought of what wine to bring and the movies, he also thought of Danae herself. Hr body and her hair. That gorgeous smile and infectious laugh and of course her luscious skin. that of course led him to think of the way it felt under his touch and the way she looked naked and before he knew it his hand had snaked down and thrown off his towel and he was slowly stroking his shaft as he remembered their lovemaking.
 
At first she ran the tip down her slit, her eyes closed as she pictured Troy's tongue doing the same. With a little twist of her hips, she quietly moaned and ran it over her little nub. She was taking her time, teasing herself just like he did. Reaching down with her other hand, she spread herself and, once again, moved along her slit.

Danae thought she could tease herself like this for hours, keep her juices flowing, that edge lingering, but she knew she needed to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be busy, and being tired wouldn't help. But, there wasn't any way she would sleep tonight if she didn't get this need taken care of.

She was soaking wet from teasing her slit and running the vibe in circles around her clit. Turning the speed up, she lifted her hips as it sank deep inside her on the first thrust.
 
His hand slowly stroked up and down his shaft as he recalled the look on Danae's face as he caressed along her body and teased her breasts. He could remember every sound she made and exactly what every part of her body tasted like, and as he thought about each part his stroke rate became faster and faster.

His body arched upwards as he remembered penetrating her for the first time and being enveloped by her, and he gripped himself harder, trying to replicate the feeling of her tightness.

His hand began to stroke himself in time to the memories of their lovemaking. At first slow and steady, then more intense. His eyes were closed now fully immersing himself in the memories, believing that once again he was inside Danae. His hand sped up as his memories brought him to the climax of their passions and just like before he felt himself pouring his seed into her.

With a smile he lay back and then with a start he came back to his senses to find himself laying on his bed, his stomach, chest and groin covered in his cum. Grabbing his towel he wiped himself off and then shrugging headed back to the shower. If this weekend was going to be as good as his daydreams then he best prepare for anything, he smiled. Still surely Danae was not having these sorts of thoughts, was she?
 
As the vibe pulsated inside her, Danae thought of how he had slowly thrust inside her. He had made love to her slowly at time, faster at others, and each time she pushed her vibe inside, her body moved instinctively up towards it.

Her mind was filled with Troy and the way his body felt as she clung to his shoulders, the way he moved his hips as he ground up against her swollen clit. Much like the back of her thumb was doing now.

That's the thought that caused her orgasm. It snuck up on her just as she brought the vibe back up to her clit, and she could feel the wetness on the inside of her knee as she came hard. It splashed her thighs and she could still feel the spasms as she lay there in a large puddle. Too tired to even move, she concentrated on breathing, eventually turning the vibe off and tossing it on the bed beside her.

What a mess, she thought. But, she wasn't sorry. Grinning, she got up and went to clean up. It had been a while since she had squirted while playing alone. As she walked back from the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel, she looked at the bed and groaned. Not even clean sheets were going to work tonight, that bed was soaked.

Danae threw on a long t-shirt, grabbed a light blanket and her phone, and went to the guest room. It was late already and she had to work tomorrow, but she fell asleep thinking about the upcoming weekend and a smile.
 
Troy was distracted at work for the next few days.Oh it wasn't big and didn't really effect his work but he found himself thinking of Danae a lot and what movies he should bring, or exactly what wine. He also wondered just exactly what would happen. Would a repeat of what happened the other night occur? that had been pretty spontaneous so was he expecting too much if he thought she might want that to happen again?

Finally it was the weekend and before he left for his place he showered, shaved, changed and then packed a bag. he would leave it in his boot just in case. Then he got the bottle of wine, flowers he had bought for her, the two movies, He had chosen an action movie John wick 2, and a rom com everybody loves somebody. The rom/com had been recommended by his secretary.

Pulling into her driveway he breathed out a big puff of breath and then got out and walked to her door and pressed the doorbell.
 
She had just finished dicing up pineapple and adding it to the fruit bowl when the doorbell rang. Taking a moment after rinsing her hands, she looked over at the counter and ticked things off in her head.

Fruit bowl
Veggies with the dip she loved. She had stopped by the deli on the way home from work that afternoon... and then popped next door to the bakery to pick up some Jelly Slice.
Two kinds since she didn't know if he'd like Strawberry and Mango Apricot Jelly Slice
69d06453c5639ac37bdd7de0be0544da.jpg

63a798a550dbf1d8ac91e844d0c9770e.jpg


The chicken was marinating in the fridge ready to go onto the grill out back.

She really wanted this evening to be nice, but didn't want to go overboard. Dressing in a navy blue summer dress and leaving her hair down, Danae hoped that they could just sit back and relax and enjoy each other's company.

Danae dropped the towel onto the counter and went to open the door, she smiled as she stepped back and so that he could enter.

"Hi, Troy. I'm glad you could make it tonight." she said and closed the door following him into the living area.
 
Troy was glad h had decided to casual and had dressed in a pair of shorts and a top. He had been going to come in something a bit more formal but she had said to keep it casual and when he had seen her wearing that stunning dress he knew he had got it right.

As he got to the living room, he turned around and held out the flowers. "Here I got these for you. I know there not as beautiful as you, but they still look good," he smiled.

He then handed her the bottle of wine. "This goes really well with chicken, but you should probably put it in the fridge, it is best served cold."

Looking around the place Troy smiled. "You have a lovely place."
 
She took the flowers and put her nose to them to take a deep breath of their scent.
It was a simple mix of Gerbera Daisies and several other flowers, but beautiful and colorful - exactly what she liked to have in her house to bring a smile.

She didn't look at the wine. Danae knew that she was blissfully ignorant of wine except for the few that she had learned about of that trip to the vineyard with her parents. But, she took it from him in her other hand.

Delighted, she looked over at Troy and thanked him for both the flowers and the wine.

"I'm just going to go put this in the fridge," she said holding up the wine bottle, "and these in water. You can make yourself comfortable here or come in the kitchen with me." Not waiting for an answer, she turned and made her way to the kitchen as she continued talking.

"You know, I put the chicken in the marinade earlier. I should probably set it out, depending on when you are hungry. Did you want to eat while we turn on the movies or did you want to eat and then watch something later?"

Now that he was here, she was just a little bit nervous and couldn't stop chattering. It made her feel a little foolish but, if tonight were anything like last weekend, she knew that things would settle down and they would relax in each other's company in no time.
 
He could tell that she was nervous and he smiled. That was one of the endearing things about her, and it truly set him at ease because he was nervous as well.

He thought about what she was asking and then about the situation. Well if they cooked the chicken and watched an Action movie it would probably be a good idea, or even if it was a comedy. They would be fed, able to talk during the movie and then later on they could watch something else without being so hungry or the added problem of greasy fingers.

However if they just ate then watched a movie, they would have to carry the conversation all by themselves, but then again he did want to find out more about this fascinating woman. Perhaps the best bet was just to cook the chicken and see where it led.

"How about you take the chicken out and we can cook it up. While we do so we can chat and if we decide to eat first and continue the conversation we can do that, or if we decide to watch a movie we can do that as well," he smiled.

"Oh and speaking of movies I brought along an Action movie and a Romantic Comedy and you get to choose which one we get to watch first," he smiled. "This is your house so I am completely in your hands."
 
Watching him as he spoke, Danae couldn't help but smile and think of how his hair fell across his forehead or how his voice sounded so sweet to her ears. But, she forced her hands to remain at her side and didn't say a word until he was finished.

"I think that's a great plan. There are some chairs outside where we can sit while we cook. They're in the shade so we'll be cozy." she said as she turned to walk into the kitchen.

She was bent over with her head in the refrigerator grabbing the chicken in one hand when she remembered she still hadn't told him with movie they should start with. As a matter of fact, she hadn't even mentioned the two that she had set aside on the coffee table. Turning too quickly, she almost dropped the dish of chicken.

That's all I need, she thought. I major mess in the kitchen and a ruined dinner.

Walking back into the living room with her hands full of chicken and cooking utensils, she tried to calm her nerves by remembering that it was just Troy and that they had already had spent many wonderful hours together.

"Ready?" she asked "I forgot to ask if you wanted something to drink while we're out here. I have water, of course, but I also made lemonade." Danae stopped to wait for Troy to open the door for her.
 
Troy saw that she was having trouble balancing everything and was torn btwen taking something off of her, or just helping her by opening the door. He opened the door and then was going to grab something from her then realized that would probably just cause her to loose her balance.

Instead he went to the fridge and poured two large glasses of lemonade and brought them outside. Smiling he placed one near her and sat down with the other one.

"If you need any help don't be afraid to ask. I am not one to just sit back while someone struggles to do something all on their own," he smiled.

He sipped his lemonade and his smile widened. "Wow this lemonade is amazing. I hope you made a lot of it."

Sitting back he again admired her body as she started to cook. He had been very lucky to meet her and it was amazing how quickly they had clicked. Even now he felt so at ease just sitting here.

"So what movies did you choose? If we are going to decide what to watch I think we should know what all the choices are don't you," he chuckled.
 
She put the chicken onto the hot grill, smiling. "Yes, I made enough, I think. If we run out, there is always wine or water, right?" Danae glanced in his direction. He looked so comfortable sitting there with a drink in his hand and smiling up at her.

Closing the lid and wiping her hands on a towel, she picked up the glass he had brought out for her and sat down opposite. Crossing her legs, she took a sip and began to tell him about the movies she had chosen.

"Let's see. First, I thought of a movie called "The Call" - it's a crime/thriller with Halle Barry. The other is a favorite. "Hitch" - and it's a romantic comedy."

The continued chatting and drinking lemonade as she watched over the chicken. When she grilled, she was like a mother hen (get it?) - watching for perfect meat... done, but not overdone and dry. She hated overcooked meat, and she remembered how he had ordered his steak. But, chicken was a different story. It had to be cooked thoroughly.

"Could you do me a favour, Troy? This is almost done an I need a clean platter to put it on. There are some in the cabinet next to the sink. If you don't mind, I mean." Danae looked a little sheepish, but he had offered to be a part of this and not just a bystander, so she mentally shrugged it off and waited.
 
He loved chatting with her, and it was so natural. They just talked about silly things, what was going on at work, in their lives, thoughts, basically getting to know each other better, but not awkwardly.

When she asked him to get the platter he stood up and placed his drink down. "No problems. You keep an eye on the chicken and I will be right back."

He went back inside and looked around the unfamiliar kitchen for a second then spied the cupboard he thought she was talking about. Opening it up h rummage through it for a second before finding a large platter and gently pulling it out. Giving it a quick wipe over he returned outside and brought it over to the grill.

"Here you go. Let me hold it and you pile them on," he grinned.
 
Danae had finished her lemonade and set her glass aside to turn the chicken whilst he was gone to the kitchen, her thoughts turned toward the way they just seemed so comfortable with each other. It seemed that they could talk about anything and enjoy the conversation. But, even if they were quiet, it felt good, too.

She smiled to herself as he stood beside her holding the platter, his proximity making her think, once again, on the way she had touched herself several nights ago. There was something about him that took her breath away. That was the only way she could describe it. It wasn't that she was simply aroused and wanting to take him to bed whenever she saw him... though, she did. But, it wasn't just that. It was so much more. He was so much more.

"I think these are done just right. They smell delicious and my mouth is watering."

She gathered up the glasses and the tongs and towel that they had used and, this time, she held the door open for Troy to walk through.

"You know what? Why don't you just set it on the coffee table and we can bring our dinner in here? I'll put this towel down and the chicken can go there." Danae moved in front of him and placed the kitchen towel down, stepping back quickly at the same moment Troy moved... bumping into the platter and almost knocking it out of his hands.

Blushing, she looked at Troy. "Sorry... maybe I'll just sneak into the kitchen and get the other things... and plates... and, um... yeah. Maybe that wine is ready?" She walked quickly away, but started laughing before she made it to the kitchen.
 
Troy had been following her to the kitchen, but when sh motioned towards the coffee table he thought that it would be a great idea. He was just turning towards it when she bent over to put the kitchen towel away and his eyes could not help themselves. They naturally focused on the delectable sight of her round, perfect, tight ass as she bent over and then as she stood up h made to move away.

Of course now he was too close and she walked back into him and it was only luck that the chicken did not go flying everywhere. It was also lucky that he had the platter. If he didn't she would have backed up right into a visible sign that he had been staring at her.

As she started to walk into the kitchen again he made his way to the coffee table and then he heard her laugh. It was like music and it was infectious. He placed the chicken down and started to laugh as well.

"Well that might have been the quickest dinner date on record," he chuckled, "Although as good as that chicken looks I probably would have gone with the five second rule on them," he said as he continued chuckling.

Walking over to the kitchen he smiled at her. "So how can I help, and this time I promise not to get in the way."
 
She was leaning with her backside against the counter when he walked in, trying to stop the laughter that bubbled up. The awkwardness of being in his way had quickly been overshadowed by the image of chicken flying all over the living room.

Pushing herself away and taking a deep breath to gain composure.

"Why not take care of the wine while I get some plates and napkins for us? I will try to stay out of your way, promise." Danae grinned at Troy. She placed some glasses onto the island where he was standing. "These should work, I think"

For now she thought. Later, if you keep smiling at me like that, I am going to have to make sure I kiss you.

Tucking these thoughts away, she picked up the plates and reached around him to get the veggies from the fridge. She really didn't mean to brush against his backside, but she wasn't sorry it happened, either.

Grinning, she didn't say a word as she left the kitchen. If tonight turned out like the last date... Danae stopped herself. She didn't want to get too far ahead of things, didn't want to assume too much.

Just enjoy his wonderful, fun company.

She set things on the table, picked up the movies that they had chosen and started looking through them.
 
Troy smiled as he turned to the fridge to get the wine out. He had to bend in a little to get it out and as he did he felt Danae squeeze in behind him to grab something out and then quickly leave.

He was actually kind of glad she did as even that minor contact on his ass had given him a semi hard on.

He took his time getting the wine out, not wanting her to see him in that state. Of course she had already seem him in a much more natural and aroused state, but he was only here on a date. He was supposed to be treating it like an adult thing, not like a lust starved teenager.

Breathing deeply he opened the bottle then turned to look at where she had sat down on the couch and smiled. Walking in he sat down beside her and poured them each a glass.

"So have you made a choice on the movie?"
 
"I did! It's all set up, too. Something funny to watch while we eat, how's that?" Danae said as she took the glass of wine from Troy's hand, lightly brushing his fingers with her own.

It sent a small tingle up her arm and she caught herself just in time to stop the small gasp that almost escaped her mouth.

Stop it! Stop it right now! It's just dinner and a movie. It's just Troy. No different than any of your other friends! She scolded herself.

But, you haven't slept with any of your other friends. The little devil on her shoulder countered.

"I thought 'Hitch' would be a good place to start. Have you even seen it?" Danae asked as she picked up a plate and handed it to Troy before taking one for herself. Dinner was going to be casual, and that was going to be perfect. She just wanted him to relax and enjoy the movie and the time he spent here. And she wanted to enjoy it, too.

Picking up the remote, she hit the start button and then filled her plate. Sitting back, she looked over to Troy and smiled.

"Bon Appetit!"
 
Troy smiled at her as he took the plate. God he was nervous. He wasn't really sure where this date was heading so he wasn't sure how to act. Sure they had already slept together but that had sort of just happened and this was just supposed to be Dinner. The way she was acting sort of told him that was the case so he was going to go with that.

"Actually I haven't. I admit I have heard about it and I do like the people in it, but it seemed like a couples movie, and well..." he trailed off.

As he put some food on his plate he chuckled though and then sat down next to her. Not too close but not that far away from her either. Just a comfortable distance.

"I guess tonight gives me an excuse to finally watch it."

He sat back and bit into the chicken and his eyes lit up. "Oh this is good," he complimented her as the movie started.
 
Back
Top