Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatDino said:
Just take your current one to Paint and draw a scorpion somewhere on it, sir. :D

Last time I did something like that I accidentally inscribed runes that summoned a demon from the Uttermost Darkness.

Getting it back where it belonged was an interesting experience, let me tell you. ;)

Secret_AgentRR.jpg

rgraham666 said:
Last time I did something like that I accidentally inscribed runes that summoned a demon from the Uttermost Darkness.

Getting it back where it belonged was an interesting experience, let me tell you. ;)
Show me how to do that, please. Show me. I'd love to see a demon once. :devil:

rgraham666 said:
Hey! I don't rememebr that! Musta been my sister... :D

deathlynx said:
Hey! I don't rememebr that! Musta been my sister... :D

Do demons even have a gender?

All I know for sure is that it was big. And you can still see the spots where it drooled on the floor.

rgraham666 said:

All I know for sure is that it was big. And you can still see the spots where it drooled on the floor.
Are you sure those spots were from its saliva, sir? :eek:

rgraham666 said:
Of course we have gender...we can just change it at will, just like our size :devil:

FatDino said:
Ooh, I'm added to the list? :D

So flattered my cheeks have turned cherry-red. :eek:

I'm pretty sure I'd just be rolling on the floor, holding my midriff and laugh til I'm suffocated.

Of course you were, Dino! I might be invisible but I'm not blind.:cool:

LadyCibelle said:
Of course you were, Dino! I might be invisible but I'm not blind.:cool:
La la la :nana:.

But, with that AV of yours, LadyC, I don't think you can be invisible for long. *frowns*

To Rob: But I want confirmation.

FatDino said:

Can't help you.

Demons are like tornados, sound interesting until you actually see one and then decide "What the fuck was I thinking!?" ;)

rgraham666 said:
Can't help you.

Demons are like tornados, sound interesting until you actually see one and then decide "What the fuck was I thinking!?" ;)
I have an excuse ready to give out.

"The Devil made me do it." :D

FatDino said:
La la la :nana:.

But, with that AV of yours, LadyC, I don't think you can be invisible for long. *frowns*

God, stop saying nice things about me, people will think I paid you to do so. ;)

LadyCibelle said:
God, stop saying nice things about me, people will think I paid you to do so. ;)
If you ever pay me to do so, my...I'll make sure I'll compliment you so much you don't even want to read my posts. :D

FatDino said:
If you ever pay me to do so, my...I'll make sure I'll compliment you so much you don't even want to read my posts. :D

Can we trade sexual favours instead? :D

LadyCibelle said:
Oh it would definitely work....it's been more than 6 years for me. :eek:
:eek: :eek:

And I was just bitching about two years the other day... :eek:

:rose: :kiss:

LadyCibelle said:
Steamy, hot and sweaty, babe; the best kind. :p

Care to help us, Tx? ;)
It sure is. ;)

I was just saying the other day about my bi-tendency and look here what I've got. An invitation to a sweaty and steamy play with both LadyC and Tx. Mm mm mm...

eta: I gotta take off a bit, be back later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back