What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven psychopaths it was, loved it

I'm going to watch man of steel in IMAX tomorrow

I so want to see Man of Steel too...

I have never heard of Seven Psychopaths...I will have to look that one up...Sounds like I might relate...:D

Glad you had a nice time...:rose:

I have never heard of Seven Psychopaths...I will have to look that one up...Sounds like I might relate...:D

:D thanks

Look it up, it's got a great cast and the story is just crazy

You will like it

Seven psychopaths it was, loved it

I'm going to watch man of steel in IMAX tomorrow

Really? I hated that movie.. maybe I just didn't get it but I actually threw that movie away..

ah well, different strokes I guess..

I'm going to see Superman on Tuesday..

I used to be an avid swimmer...then life happened...I am starting back now...Have missed it so...Nothing like the serenity of water...so relaxing and peaceful...:rose:

I wish you could do that too...:)

Thank you :) but I mean I wish I COULD swim. I'm looking out at a beautiful lake but couldn't swim. I have taken lessons and I will again but for now it's a bucket list item.

Thank you :) but I mean I wish I COULD swim. I'm looking out at a beautiful lake but couldn't swim. I have taken lessons and I will again but for now it's a bucket list item.

If I lived closer to you, I would try to teach you...I actually used to be a lifeguard...I can at least teach us to float...:D:rose:

there ya go!!

girls-500-27.jpg

Just me two cents worth ..... IMO, the movie Seven Psychopaths ..... NOT worth the time to watch. Horrible movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back