I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way you welcome hubby home...but he did not tell you he was bringing me home with him! :devil:
We smack that perfect arse and take you all night!!!
You are a great hostess, sweet one! :D

Ha ha :D

Mmm......:catroar:

It was like that here, I was so worried about son driving to school!:

There have been some real idiots around as well- I followed someone into work this morning who hadn't bothered to clear the snow off their car- just the windscreen and side windows- I couldn't even see his brake lights because they were covered in snow!:rolleyes:

Thank you! :kiss::

Mmm.......:catroar:

I keep imagining myself between those stockinged thighs as I'm giving you a thoroughly good fucking....:devil::catroar:

Are you watching Big Brother?

I've watched bits of it- it's a bit of a madhouse this time round isn't it....!:D

There have been some real idiots around as well- I followed someone into work this morning who hadn't bothered to clear the snow off their car- just the windscreen and side windows- I couldn't even see his brake lights because they were covered in snow!:rolleyes:

I know, no common sense! :cool:

I keep imagining myself between those stockinged thighs as I'm giving you a thoroughly good fucking....:devil::catroar:

Oh yes!! :catroar:

I've watched bits of it- it's a bit of a madhouse this time round isn't it....!:D

I wouldn't be surprised is Heidi and Spencer end up getting death threats, such a nasty pair.

attachment.php

Attachments

• January 9 2013.jpg
    January 9 2013.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 114
Full of a cold but ok.
Yeah, hopefully we'll be ok.
Yes, humidity isn't good for M.S sufferers. :(

Aww, poor me. :( The parts guy who does inventory at our shop just found out his wife has M.S. like a month or two ago. At first, they weren't sure what was going on but things seem to be getting better now. Quite a life changer, huh? So how's your day going?

Oooh, bent over. Just how I like you. :devil: I'd rather bend you over the arm of the couch, raise one leg up at the knee and go at it. ;)

Aww, poor me. :( The parts guy who does inventory at our shop just found out his wife has M.S. like a month or two ago. At first, they weren't sure what was going on but things seem to be getting better now. Quite a life changer, huh? So how's your day going?

I felt yuk last night but I think it's getting better now. :kiss:

Aww....It's a hard diagnosis as it affects the rest of your life but, there are a lot of treatments available now - they can make it bearable mostly.
The best thing he can do is read up on it so he understands the many symptoms.

I felt yuk last night but I think it's getting better now. :kiss:

Aww....It's a hard diagnosis as it affects the rest of your life but, there are a lot of treatments available now - they can make it bearable mostly.
The best thing he can do is read up on it so he understands the many symptoms.

Mmm.....yes! :catroar:

Aww, poor girl. :( You need lots of protein. :devil:

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. Seems to be much more treatable now. As far as I know, everything is fine now. It was just at first the whole "what's going on" kind of thing happening.

Oh, you like that position? :catroar:

Aww, poor girl. :( You need lots of protein. :devil:

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. Seems to be much more treatable now. As far as I know, everything is fine now. It was just at first the whole "what's going on" kind of thing happening.

Oh, you like that position? :catroar:

Ha ha :D

Well it depends what type of M.S it is, I'm in secondary progressive now so it's just a gradual decline. :cool:

I do! :devil:

Gorgeous_me_
how are you sexy lady? It is cold here and we got snow last night. Just love the slow tease you sexy lady.. just want to spend your sexy butt apart and rim it when give it a good spanking for I know you enjoy it.

hugs :kiss:

fred

I know, no common sense! :cool:

True- I wonder how some of them get through the day

...and that last pic just makes me want to do that even more- Holding onto your hips with my cock deep in your pussy sounds like a very nice way to start the day:devil:

I wouldn't be surprised is Heidi and Spencer end up getting death threats, such a nasty pair.

I'm amazed they're already not getting them from the others in the house:D

Even the people who do the diary room voice must be getting close to losing it with them by now....They really are vile. I'd never heard of them before this, but I hear they have a bit of history of pissing people off on reality TV shows- Idiots...

Gorgeous_me_
how are you sexy lady? It is cold here and we got snow last night. Just love the slow tease you sexy lady.. just want to spend your sexy butt apart and rim it when give it a good spanking for I know you enjoy it.

hugs :kiss:

fred

Fred!!

It's chilly here too. :cool:

Glad you are linking the pics. :heart:

I would enjoy it. :kiss:

True- I wonder how some of them get through the day

With difficulty! :D

...and that last pic just makes me want to do that even more- Holding onto your hips with my cock deep in your pussy sounds like a very nice way to start the day:devil:

Mmm.....Yes!! :devil:

I'm amazed they're already not getting them from the others in the house:D

Even the people who do the diary room voice must be getting close to losing it with them by now....They really are vile. I'd never heard of them before this, but I hear they have a bit of history of pissing people off on reality TV shows- Idiots...

They paint Americans in a very bad light!!

I hope they go tonight. :cool:

Fred!!

It's chilly here too. :cool:

Glad you are linking the pics. :heart:

I would enjoy it. :kiss:

Sweet one, it is just damn cold below zero. Love all your pictures... hoping for many many more. Missed getting ones at x-mas, but was so damn sick when. I know you will but first need to get you well.. and over your cold.

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

ps off to bed for me , would you like to join me?

With difficulty! :D

True....:D

Mmm.....Yes!! :devil:

...although with you in that position, there's the added temptation of fucking your ass....I'm sure I wouldn't be able to resist that!:devil:

They paint Americans in a very bad light!!

I hope they go tonight. :cool:

I've got an American work colleague who says that every once in a while, she sees something that makes her embarrassed to be American- and Spencer and Heidi definitely fit into that category

Feeling better today, thanks, still sneezing though! I look like Rudolph. :D

I'm not going to say a word:D

Catch you later gorgeous- I need to go and get ready for work (and clear the snow off the car- we had a bit more overnight:eek:), and if I stay here looking at that pic of your ass much longer, I'm going to end up being late for work;)

Sweet one, it is just damn cold below zero. Love all your pictures... hoping for many many more. Missed getting ones at x-mas, but was so damn sick when. I know you will but first need to get you well.. and over your cold.

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

fred

ps off to bed for me , would you like to join me?

I think it's going now. ;)

I'd love to join you!! :heart: :kiss: :heart:

:D

...although with you in that position, there's the added temptation of fucking your ass....I'm sure I wouldn't be able to resist that!:devil:

Mmm.....You'd like it. :devil:

I've got an American work colleague who says that every once in a while, she sees something that makes her embarrassed to be American- and Spencer and Heidi definitely fit into that category

I can believe it!! :eek:

I'm not going to say a word:D

Good! :D

Catch you later gorgeous- I need to go and get ready for work (and clear the snow off the car- we had a bit more overnight:eek:), and if I stay here looking at that pic of your ass much longer, I'm going to end up being late for work;)

Eww.....have fun! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back