Authors! Sign in here!

Okay so sorry

Well I thank you for telling me where to post, Im new on this site so, all the guidance is appreciated.....

Lauri

Not wearing underwear

Regardless of being in the wrong forum, I think Lauri61's story is very good.
Lauri61 shoot me an email.

New here. Signing in. I write a little. Just love to read the post, and threads. So I thought I might give it a try. :)

RhymeFairy said:
Ohhhh Biting Again are we ...
WooHoooo

:p

Welcome All who Dare to Enter ~

*Grins*

Had to Roll out tha Welcome Mat ...

:D

Once the helmet comes off, we get very oral...

yesmaster said:
Whats the time limit on having your story approved?
Yesmaster

none. It depends on the volume of submissions, and how thoroughly they need review. As I understand it, all stories get put through an auto-edit program first, but some get reviewed by humans, who can only read so fast. It varies from about four days to over a week lag, I fiind. Even longer during contests. You can check to see if it is rejected by going to Submssions>view on the submit form. If rejected, re-edit and resubmit. Rejection is not a judgment on merit, merely that it meets the rules and has less than horrid grammar etc.

NspirMe said:
New here. Signing in. I write a little. Just love to read the post, and threads. So I thought I might give it a try. :)
welcome, please jump in the deep end. there is no penalty for using the wrong stroke.

Thanks sirhugs, I was worried that they didn't even check.
I hope it ends up on the site, I have to go write some more chapters, so I will sign off now.
Yesmaster.

sirhugs said:
Once the helmet comes off, we get very oral...

oral inflictions of
maturities grace.
wine suckletts
with mahogany whiffles,
by mink curtains lace...

cycle the cylinder as,
spinning spindles spin
upon hickeys. roughage
refilled by gumming,
mosaic mounds...

snippy snips by soften with
tempting tongues torture.
casting glimpses
of mouthy pouts ...

:rose:

RhymeFairy said:
oral inflictions of
maturities grace.
wine suckletts
with mahogany whiffles,
by mink curtains lace...

cycle the cylinder as,
spinning spindles spin
upon hickeys. roughage
refilled by gumming,
mosaic mounds...

snippy snips by soften with
tempting tongues torture.
casting glimpses
of mouthy pouts ...

:rose:

have you been spying on me?
in which case, I 'll take 4 copies of the video, please :kiss:

New here + wondering what people would like.

Hi, all

I just signed up today + was listening to audio stories, thinking I could probably do as well with my own stories.

Possible themes:

1. Torrid work-place affair
2. Polyamory
3. 3-some with friends
4. Vampire erotica (one of the stories with necrophillia)
5. BDSM fantasy at San Francisco sex club
6. Real adventure at San Francisco sex club
7. Fantasy sex resort

What are people interested in from the above list?
I think these are themes I could work with or already have stories for.

-Wulfgirl

Wulfgirl said:
Hi, all

-Wulfgirl

I like the workplace affair one. If you could get two actors for it, you could have the audio story basically be one of their trysts getting picked up by an intercom or something, and a secretary took a recording of it for her... personal records. :)

Wulfgirl said:
Hi, all

I just signed up today + was listening to audio stories, thinking I could probably do as well with my own stories.

Possible themes:

2. Polyamory
3. 3-some with friends
7. Fantasy sex resort

-Wulfgirl

welcome
all are tested and true themes. I am on a polyamory thing right now, so I'd pick that first.

Re: New here + wondering what people would like.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'd probably do the work-place romance first cuz I can take it from old diary excerpts. ;-) I don't know if I'd want to get into the polyamory theme right now, cuz it's not where I'm at personally now. BTW, Loving More is a good website for background if you're interested in that. (My last posts there were after a bad break-up, but there's some better stuff in the old archives.)

I really like the vampire theme, but the short stories I wrote back in college aren't really erotica so much as vampire stories with a couple of erotic scenes. Also, I think it will take time for me to find them.

What I really liked about one was that this whole scene just came to me from the new vampire guy's perspective where he kills a prostitute and then has sex with her dead body. It was so freaky cuz I didn't know where this stuff was coming from and it wasn't like me at all, but the words just flowed out onto the paper and came out very creepy and believable (to me). That story has a good begining and a decent ending, but it's really weak in the middle, so once I find it, I'll have to work on it to pull it together. Probably the best thing for this site would just be to post the necrophillia scene and the ones leading up to it.

My other decent vampire story isn't finished either. It's told partly from the perspective of a female vampire phlibotomist and partly from the perspective of a gay guy with AIDS. There are a couple of scenes with him and a male vampire, then with her and the same male vampire, but not being a gay male myself, it's probably more interesting to an open-minded female vampire-phile like myself than it would be to a gay or bi man. It should also probably be noted that this story was written before there were good treatments for HIV so being diagnosed with it meant looking at a fairly short life expectancey.

I doubt I can get into any fantasy well enough right now and then have the guts to post it to a public forum like this, but maybe sometime in the future. I've sent email fantasies to boyfriends before, with mixed results. I also really like writing and choosing the right words to convey images and feelings, so I think it could be a fun outlet for me.

Thanks again,
-Wulfgirl

Wulfgirl said:
Thanks for the feedback!

I'd probably do the work-place romance first cuz I can take it from old diary excerpts. ;-) I don't know if I'd want to get into the polyamory theme right now, cuz it's not where I'm at personally now. BTW, Loving More is a good website for background if you're interested in that. (My last posts there were after a bad break-up, but there's some better stuff in the old archives.)

I really like the vampire theme, but the short stories I wrote back in college aren't really erotica so much as vampire stories with a couple of erotic scenes. Also, I think it will take time for me to find them.

What I really liked about one was that this whole scene just came to me from the new vampire guy's perspective where he kills a prostitute and then has sex with her dead body. It was so freaky cuz I didn't know where this stuff was coming from and it wasn't like me at all, but the words just flowed out onto the paper and came out very creepy and believable (to me). That story has a good begining and a decent ending, but it's really weak in the middle, so once I find it, I'll have to work on it to pull it together. Probably the best thing for this site would just be to post the necrophillia scene and the ones leading up to it.

My other decent vampire story isn't finished either. It's told partly from the perspective of a female vampire phlibotomist and partly from the perspective of a gay guy with AIDS. There are a couple of scenes with him and a male vampire, then with her and the same male vampire, but not being a gay male myself, it's probably more interesting to an open-minded female vampire-phile like myself than it would be to a gay or bi man. It should also probably be noted that this story was written before there were good treatments for HIV so being diagnosed with it meant looking at a fairly short life expectancey.

I doubt I can get into any fantasy well enough right now and then have the guts to post it to a public forum like this, but maybe sometime in the future. I've sent email fantasies to boyfriends before, with mixed results. I also really like writing and choosing the right words to convey images and feelings, so I think it could be a fun outlet for me.

Thanks again,
-Wulfgirl

Is there a link to your stories?

(damn.. I missed out on the email fantasies ;) )

Wulfgirl said:
Hi, all

Possible themes:

2. Polyamory
3. 3-some with friends
7. Fantasy sex resort

-Wulfgirl

Just got a great idea: Make it a polyamory story about 3 vampire friends having an affair in their workplace, which is a BDSM club at a Fantasy sex resort in San Fransisco! :D

Re: New here + wondering what people would like.

Thanks again for the interest.

It's probably going to take me a while to get these stories posted.

When I get the vampire stories re-written I'll likely post them to a website with vampire fiction, then just post the erotic scenes here. The one about the guy with AIDS and the vampire phlibotomist does have a polyamory angle, but it doesn't have 3-some sex. Also, the erotic scenes in that story are more "vampire sex" than regular sex, which means they're mostly about the erotic side of sharing blood, rather than intercourse. All in all, I think the vampire stories are better suited to vampire fiction website, but I'll gladly give people the address to them once they're up.

I'm not an author, but I'm a publisher. I've always had an eye for talent. :nana:

Hi!

Hi! My name is Shannon, and I'm new to this site. I've been writing erotic stories for about 10 years off and on. Unfortunately, most of them I don't have any longer. When I left my exhubby, a lot of my work (that was written the old fashioned way) was left behind in my hurry to get out of that bad situation. Also, more recently, a hard drive crash got rid of some of my stories, and I still can't find my back up disk. I finished a story recently called Sissy's Little Secret, that I hope to post soon, it's in the process of being edited now.

After a year of not writing, I'm excited about getting back into it again. I had an exgirlfriend tell me a story HAD to be X number of pages long, and I got discouraged. I've found, through lurking on various erotic writing sites, that a story does NOT have to be a certain length, as long as the writing is good. Once I start posting stories, I encourage everyone to send me their constructive critisism, just please don't tell me I HAVE to do any certain thing with my story. lol

Looking forward to reading more stories and getting to know everyone!
Hugs and gropes,
Shannon

Welcome Shannon. On Lit, stories must be at least 750 words ( much less than a full Lit page, which holds about 4000 depending on paragraphing). I look forward to your stories, and forum posts.

sirhugs said:
Welcome Shannon. On Lit, stories must be at least 750 words ( much less than a full Lit page, which holds about 4000 depending on paragraphing). I look forward to your stories, and forum posts.

Thanks for the tip. I don't think I will have trouble meeting the minimum, as it stands my story that is being edited now is just shy of 3100 words.

Shannon

Yeah, the 750 word minimum sounds scary until you realize how little that actually is once you get going. It's a lot for, say, a paper you have to write in class before you can go home, but it's not a lot for, say, a story you're writing that involves lots of hot fun kinky sex. :nana:

New to the Forums...

Greetings all,

I've been posting here on Literotica for several years. I've enjoyed the stories I’ve read as well. This is a very unusual and enjoyable site. The Forums are my latest exploration and find that they provide hours of enjoyable reading as well. Unfortunately I have a job that keeps me traveling and working all hours so I don’t get the time I’d like to continue to develop my writer’s voice.

The latest story I published is a significant departure for me. My wife also enjoys reading the stories here and she has a penchant for the BDSM stories: an area never before explored by my characters. An additional benefit during the development of this story was that she helped me edit the story.

I look forward to further developing my character definition as well as exploring the development of more complete story lines. Eventually I’d like to develop a full Novella on my way to my first book length novel.

Ah, the dreams are what keep me focused and moving forward.

Thanks for the great thread.

QMN

Back