Available to edit ~~ January 2017

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
It's a new year, a new month, and a new thread. Have fun, everyone! :)

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Available to edit at anytime. I'd definitely like to improve my writing skills through helping others edit their stories. Send me a message at anytime :D

No preferences

Last edited:
Available to edit at anytime. I'd definitely like to improve my writing skills through helping others edit their stories. Send me a message at anytime :D

No preferences

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back