Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucked a nice cock today to completion and swallowed every drop. He was about 6", not super thick but rock hard, and I really sort of wanted him to fuck me, but we were both short on time.

What was awesome though is that after I finished him he sucked me and jacked me, and I don't know what the fuck he did but he kept my orgasm going for a good 30 seconds or better and milked a lot more cum out of me than I thought was left (I'd rubbed one out a few hours before).

We're meeting again on tuesday and I hope for a repeat performance :)

have fun just me and my hand rite now

Not today

I haven't sucked a cock today. I sucked three guys last week and swallowed every drop of cum. It was great. I even rimmed a guy's ass. Was that HOT or what. I think I'll rim him tomorrow too.

Yep... This morning about an hour ago, lovely thick creamy load that I can still taste... After he'd filled my mouth he fucked my A-hole and then I got to give him a full-on rimming/tongue fucked his ass... If only every morning started like this...

bluvelvet

yes today a nice tranny cock suck and lick all over , lovely 69 and cum with the tranny cock in my mouth

Yep, two, one this morning, a friend who always pops by when he's over this way, and this afternoon, a guy I first hooked up with a few weeks back, looks like we might be making it a bit of a regular thing... all good fun...

lovebothsexes

I sometimes think about sucking cock. But I am not sure who to do it with. I am only attracted to cocks, not the guys. Then there is disease and embarrasment.

I know what you mean it's the same here on the east coast

Never enough

Had a quiet one last week.
Went to a Men's club Friday afternoon and sucked off 3 guys. One cock was awesome.....cut, thick and long and it was a pleasure to drain!
Then Sunday ventured down to a fav nude spot by the river and met two guys together and gave them both nice HJ's, tried for a third but he was a little shy so didn't push it. Could go another right now!
Gotta love hard thick cock with a full set of balls............its the best!

Had a quiet one last week.
Went to a Men's club Friday afternoon and sucked off 3 guys. One cock was awesome.....cut, thick and long and it was a pleasure to drain!
Then Sunday ventured down to a fav nude spot by the river and met two guys together and gave them both nice HJ's, tried for a third but he was a little shy so didn't push it. Could go another right now!
Gotta love hard thick cock with a full set of balls............its the best!

Nice post tell more

Sucked a cock today?

Sure did...Met up with a guy that I have been with on several occasions..We got naked and got skin to skin with each other....I went down on his thick 6 incher, licking and sucking that bad boy.....He wanted my ass in his face and started to rim me good...I sucked him off and swallowed his big load while he ate my asshole...what a good time

Sure did...Met up with a guy that I have been with on several occasions..We got naked and got skin to skin with each other....I went down on his thick 6 incher, licking and sucking that bad boy.....He wanted my ass in his face and started to rim me good...I sucked him off and swallowed his big load while he ate my asshole...what a good time
Lucky man

I brought home a guy from the bar last night about 2 am .So the answer is yes.
I gave him a blowjob in bed then rolled over and went to sleep. About 4 am I felt him fingering my ass hole .I told him I didn't have any lube so he turned me over and rimmed me which i really like. then he pushed his cock in me . he shot his wad in my ass really quick .he left after that . when i woke up there was a spot on the bed where his cum had leaked out of my ass. I put it to my face and masturbated until I shot a load on my chest.

Not Yet

I haven't sucked one today, but the day is only half over so there is still hope :)

I sucked one yesterday, a guy I meet with regularly, took our time and had a nice suck session, then sucked him to completion and swallowed (of course).

Cheers to you and your Suck Buddy!!

I haven't sucked one today, but the day is only half over so there is still hope :)

I sucked one yesterday, a guy I meet with regularly, took our time and had a nice suck session, then sucked him to completion and swallowed (of course).

That is so good to hear. And you are right, taking your time is so much more enjoyable. Having a regular suck buddy is great. My buddy has called it off, he was feeling bad that he was keeping such a secret from his wife. Well it's beeter then him blabing it to her and exposing me as well. So you can call me HANS SOLO for now....

That is so good to hear. And you are right, taking your time is so much more enjoyable. Having a regular suck buddy is great. My buddy has called it off, he was feeling bad that he was keeping such a secret from his wife. Well it's beeter then him blabing it to her and exposing me as well. So you can call me HANS SOLO for now....

At least you had one for a while... it's been years since I got to suck one! I think my body must be low on zinc or something, I want it so bad.

I feel your pain

At least you had one for a while... it's been years since I got to suck one! I think my body must be low on zinc or something, I want it so bad.

Yeah I feel your pain. My buddy call it off 4 years ago. i miss the feel of a cock in my mouth, the smell of a wet cock as I suck on his balls. The sound of a guy moaning just before he unloads in my mouth....Also the feel of a wet cock in my hand ,stroking it slow and long mmmm

I miss just rubbing a nice cock and balls all over my face and licking occasionally... before I get down to the serious licking and sucking.....

man on man foreplay

I miss just rubbing a nice cock and balls all over my face and licking occasionally... before I get down to the serious licking and sucking.....

so true... the foreplay with another guy is hot. some pre cum dripping, massaging of the guys balls. licking from balls to ass along the sweet spot..mmmmkissing along both sides of his shaft and extra time on the underside of his cock...

so true... the foreplay with another guy is hot. some pre cum dripping, massaging of the guys balls. licking from balls to ass along the sweet spot..mmmmkissing along both sides of his shaft and extra time on the underside of his cock...

Damn, you just got my hard in 2 seconds.... I love playing with a cock for a while before I start sucking, just feeling it all over me, stroking it or just lightly running my fingers over it, in fact, I love playing with it before he's even undressed, if I can....

Damn, you just got my hard in 2 seconds.... I love playing with a cock for a while before I start sucking, just feeling it all over me, stroking it or just lightly running my fingers over it, in fact, I love playing with it before he's even undressed, if I can....

oh yes, rubbing him through his jeans as he undoes his belt. sliding my hands up and down his thighs while he zipps down his fly. reaching around to his butt from in front to pull his pants down. placing my mouth on his hard cock while he is still in his underwear and blowing my hot breath on his cock. pulling his underwear down slowly and letting his occk spring free right in front of my lips. lifting his ballls up to lick underneath them and getting them soaking wet.mmmm having him fall back on his bed ,pulling his pants and underwear off. getting him to hold his legs apart while you bury your fae between his legs and lick his balls, ass and cock...mmmm

fishmeister, you should come join us in the Truth or Dare thread....

How about quickly opening his pants, pulling it out and starting to suck before he's totally hard, and feeling it get soooo big and hard in your mouth....

Oh... I wish I'd known this was going on over here!

I've been flielding PM's when not on the T or D thread.

fishmeister, you should come join us in the Truth or Dare thread....

How about quickly opening his pants, pulling it out and starting to suck before he's totally hard, and feeling it get soooo big and hard in your mouth....

That has got to be the best. A warm, semi hard cock held in the palm of your hand and brought to your mouth. Placing the limp penis on your tongue and closing your lips around it.Pulling slghtly backwards with your head while applying slight suckition. With your buddy leaning forward with his pelvis you can get his whole cock in your mouth when you bring your head forward and slide your tongue out and lick his soft, lose hanging ball sack as well. I would love to share with you how the last cock sucking of my buddy went, next time I'm on line. Got to go.....

I didn't yesterday, and today's not looking promising

Despite my high hopes that I would suck one before the day was through, I wasn't able to make a connection. Today's doesn't have any prospects yet, but I've got some lined up for Monday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back